Any info on Nina Hicksville massage

No contact info in other post
Oh man, sorry biglydogg. Could have sworn I saw it in the other post. Wasn't being an evasive dick, honestly thought it was there. My bad.
Since it's not posted here and not posted in her BP ad from the other day, I'm not gonna post her number without her permission. But here is her BP ad from the other day. This is the email I originally contacted her with years ago. Seems not much has changed.

http://longisland.************/Ther...red-muscle-this-summer-in-hicksville/35308258

Again, ymmv. I've been seeing her for years and years, quite often so she knows me and she gets me in and out.
I honestly can't believe that no one else on here has a similar set up with this broad! It was so easy and has been so rewarding for me!

Anyone know how to get in touch with the APM? Mods? I appreciate any help with this. Thank you.
A few ways to get a mod's attention:
1. You can email the APM by addressing slinkybender@utopiaguide.com
2. You can report a post. To do that, you just go to the post in question and click on the REPORT link at the bottom of the post. It's the last link on the left hand side.
3. You can do something stupid. Many members do that and it's a surefire way to get a mod's attention.

I appreciate your input on this - and all of your posts, iwanta, and I've never had oral from her so I can't comment on that, but I saw her years ago and just wouldn't even consider returning to her for anything of a sexual nature. I found her appearance and attitude to be positively boner destroying. Of the mix of Japanese, Israeli and Indian that she claims, Indian certainly predominates. She was quite short and squat and I've never met anyone before whose girth so closely matched her height. Every aspect of her physical appearance I found unappealing and after the massage, even when closing my eyes, I couldn't bring myself to a happy enough place to finish with the rub.

She may be excellent with the manscaping and I give you credit for maintaining eye contact with her during the BJ. As she remains in business over these many years, there must be enough who share your enthusiasm, so I hope this post doesn't dissuade anyone who wants to give her a try, but I'm afraid that my experience and opinion more closely resembles that of billyS (post #6 on this thread) than yours regarding this one.

OMG fuckin shoot me !!!!! I will admit I never got a chance to see this one but it didn't stop her from texting me at least daily and sometimes twice a day. I asked her to please stop but to no avail. I finally cursed at her and called her every filthy name I could think of and she left me alone. I don't care how good she sucks cock, that shit aint worth getting involved with again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went and saw her yesterday.
Asked her on the phone if extras available. She said no.
Was not gonna go but never had manscaping done and went anyway.
Came out nice and trimmed but no bj.
I think I should have waited to ask her when I got done with the session.
Didn't find her hideous as some other members said.
Would like to repeat but moving to SC next week.

I owe some ppl an apology. I posted some things here that I shouldn't have. I've lived vicariously thru a colleague of mine, he tells me very detailed stories of encounters he's had, and I've betrayed his trust and posted about them, in detail, here. My recounting of his detailed stories were in some part so accurate, that when the providers were given links to UG by lurkers, they were able to figure out exactly "who" was telling the story. They've contacted him, asked why he'd betray their trust, tell lies about them, and jeopardize not only their business, but their safety. The providers I've posted about thru his stories will no longer see him. That was not my intention. Turns out that some of his "detailed" accounts have been embellished. I had no idea, for as he's trusted me, I've trusted him.

Apparently, Nina does not offer extras. Every detail of the services that my colleague offered to me were embellished. To reiterate, he does not receive bbbj. She does not offer. I apologize to her for any confusion or hardship I have caused. It was information that was given to me in confidence by a trusted colleague. I had no reason to think any of the info was false.

I'm not sure how much of the rest of the info is correct. My colleague will no longer speak to me about his past encounters. He'll only speak to me about business. So i apologize to him for betraying his trust. I can't undo what I've done. I had no intention of destroying what took him so much time to build.

Feel free to ban me for my indiscretions. I won't be posting here anymore anyway as the well has been slammed shut in my face.

I owe some ppl an apology. I posted some things here that I shouldn't have. I've lived vicariously thru a colleague of mine, he tells me very detailed stories of encounters he's had, and I've betrayed his trust and posted about them, in detail, here. My recounting of his detailed stories were in some part so accurate, that when the providers were given links to UG by lurkers, they were able to figure out exactly "who" was telling the story. They've contacted him, asked why he'd betray their trust, tell lies about them, and jeopardize not only their business, but their safety. The providers I've posted about thru his stories will no longer see him. That was not my intention. Turns out that some of his "detailed" accounts have been embellished. I had no idea, for as he's trusted me, I've trusted him.

Apparently, Nina does not offer extras. Every detail of the services that my colleague offered to me were embellished. To reiterate, he does not receive bbbj. She does not offer. I apologize to her for any confusion or hardship I have caused. It was information that was given to me in confidence by a trusted colleague. I had no reason to think any of the info was false.

I'm not sure how much of the rest of the info is correct. My colleague will no longer speak to me about his past encounters. He'll only speak to me about business. So i apologize to him for betraying his trust. I can't undo what I've done. I had no intention of destroying what took him so much time to build.

Feel free to ban me for my indiscretions. I won't be posting here anymore anyway as the well has been slammed shut in my face.
Thank you for your honesty. You did hurt people and caused good providers to lose business because of your lies. I hope they are able to recover what they lost.

So you have never seen a provider? Just told second hand stories?

A few ways to get a mod's attention:
1. You can email the APM by addressing slinkybender@utopiaguide.com
2. You can report a post. To do that, you just go to the post in question and click on the REPORT link at the bottom of the post. It's the last link on the left hand side.
3. You can do something stupid. Many members do that and it's a surefire way to get a mod's attention.
I guess you chose door #3 to get our attention. Well played. IMHO you should be banned for passing off someone else's experiences as your own.

I call bullshit! You posted. Someone read it and told her about it. You invented this colleague that tells your stories to whore forums so you can go back to having Nina blow you.
Anyone familiar with Occam's Razor? "Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected." Or in other words, the simpler explanation is usually correct.
Based on this, I'm going with beerbelly on this one, lol.

The guy is obviously trying to get out of a jam. The colleague story is BS, but go easy on him.
Anyone familiar with Occam's Razor? "Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected." Or in other words, the simpler explanation is usually correct.
Based on this, I'm going with beerbelly on this one, lol.
I would agree with both of you, except that wouldn't the providers know who the guy is by his reviews? Therefore, for example, if Nina really does offers extras and did indeed blow the guy, wouldn't she know who he is? So, by fibbing here, he is also bullshitting the providers. (I say plural, because he also posted a similar sentiment on another provider's thread.)