Another lovely CL post regarding me...........

M,

I am not a lawyer, but it maybe time to report these posting to CL, and the proper LE Authorities.
There is not reason this shit should be happening to anyone.

I don't know , Emily, there are a few ways to look at this. One is that there is someone out there that is sending this sort of message to many advertisers. Another is that this person has randomly picked you out for abuse. Another is that someone has been disappointed in some way by you whether justifiably (which I doubt) or not. As I have mentioned above, isn't here some sort of protection for you via CL to at least have the posts stopped? Beyond that, maybe for a little while, why not stopping your ads on CL and deal with only those you know. I know that this might cause some problems for you but perhaps it might be best. Maybe if you stop posting on CL for a bit and then start again whether you experience the same treatment would be more indicative of focussed, intentional attack. I don't know, I am just throwing thoughts out for you.

Last edited:
M,

I am not a lawyer, but it maybe time to report these posting to CL, and the proper LE Authorities.
There is not reason this shit should be happening to anyone.

He just wrote this to me in response of my last ******. I think the ladies community should be warned. It was unprovoked and your right there is not reason. I need to put this out there in case something happens to me.

Post my address asshole. You don't have a leg to stand on. I'm real worried about some scum slut threats on a post from CL.

If I get a disease it will be because if rape (I wrote) - get a G.E.D. to scum slut. This way you'll know how to write. "If rape" who would want to. Your phone don't even ring....lol

Your the lowest form because you hide behind an anonymous address.(I wrote)- I don't think so scum slut. You hide behind CL so no one will come kick your ass...lol after there scratching from somekind of bug you give them...
I am posting everything you write on UG and the next ****** I get I am going to post your ****** address's so other ladies can be warned of your mental ass.(I wrote)- be my guest scumslut. It will give you something to do, maybe I'll save a life tonight. LOL....because I'm sure your phone isn't ringing.

Bring em on pig. And you can take my IP address and cram it right up your ass for all I care because you'll never get a dude like me. I have class and a life. The police probably know you by name anyway you've probably been there a bunch of times in the past for your illegal doings. When you go to the police mizz bullshit bring your massage license to there going to want to see that also.....lol.......Golly I hope I get to sleep tonight....and don't have to guard the front door...

I don't provide Full Service (I wrote) - and then they whip out a 100 dollar bill and you'll be blowing my dog....lol.....ouch....your the lowest form of garbage on the planet....take that to the police to. They'll give me a commendation.

Last edited:
I don't know , Emily, there are a few ways to look at this. One is that there is someone out there that is sending this sort of message to many advertisers. Another is that this person has randomly picked you out for abuse. Another is that someone has been disappointed in some way by you whether justifiably (which I doubt) or not. As I have mentioned above, isn't here some sort of protection for you via CL to at least have the posts stopped? Beyond that, maybe for a little while, why not stopping your ads on CL and deal with only those you know. I know that this might cause some problems for you but perhaps it might be best. Maybe if you stop posting on CL for a bit and then start again whether you experience the same treatment would be more indicative of focussed, intentional attack. I don't know, I am just throwing thoughts out for you.
I would love to stop but without both I can't make a living and believe me it's hard for me to say that since I am so private. UG has been great for me but I need another venue. Even if I stop posting which is proabaly what somone want pretty badly still somone out there want to hurt me.

I'm off on Sunday scum slut. Plant is closed on weekends like normal people. Your like a vampire. Only you don't drink blood you drink cum to survive. You don't post your # because you probably don't have a phone. I am working you are the lonely fucker with nobody to spend time with on a Sunday evening- I own 2 corps. asshole and they'll be open and running at 6:30 a.m. tommorrow morning. Close at 2:30 p.m. The lucky little lady is pulling into the driveway right now. Yep and I'm cooking tonight....So I'll talk to you later.....I was a chef while in College so I cook real good and she was with friends all day....

bye

This is the latest. He is mentally ill.

Not even for maybe even a week or so? Everyone in business has a slow time once in awhile. think about it, OK?
It's what he wants and even if I take a break I am sure when I come back he will be ready to start again. I just have to be strong and not let it get to me, I have been through worse.

Thanks again, it's sad when a mentally ill person has nothing better to do but harress someone who does not deserve it but usually they have no reason. If this guy is really married and wns buisness why would he spend the day bothering somone he doesn't know. I am sure the posts from last week are connected.

emily, i have to tell you as much as i understand you being nervous...you have to stop responding to him, that is what he wants and prob all he wants (I hope)..if this man/woman sincerely wanted to carry out these threats he would not put you on guard w/ *****s of this nature...he would come at you as casual as pie and then sadly and very scarey cause harm..this is just my opinion but i think that if you just ignore him he will hopefuly get bored and perhaps move on to another (NOT that i wish this on any prov)....i know what its like to not be able to hold your anger/feelings, youve seen my old repsonses to lemurr, but by feeding his mental rage you are just again givng him what he wants...and i think thats all he wants..by the sounds of it either a soap box religous nut, a big fat yucky man who was rejected once or repeatedly by women or even someone who resembles you..he is angry and directing it at you...maybe he sent many *****s randomly and got the response he was looking for..there could be many reasons but i would highly suggest saving his *****s but DO NOT respond to them anymore....pleae if you need anything ***** me or call my personal #..have car will travel;) be careful...xox

Last edited:
emily, i have to tell you asmuch as i understand you being nervous...you have to stop responding to him, that is what he wants and prob all he wants (I hope)..iif this man/woman sincerely wanted to carry out these threats he would not put you on guard w/ *****s of this nature...he would come at you as acasual as pie and then sadly and very scarey cause harm..this is just my opinion but i think that if you just ignore him he will hopefuly get bored and perhaps move on to another (NOT that i wish this on any prov)....i know what its like to not be able to hold your amger/feelings, youve seen my old repsonses to lemurr, but by feeding his mental rsage you are just again givng him what he wants...and i think thats all he wants..by the sounds of it either a soap box religous nut, a big fat yucky man who was rejected once or continuoulsy by women or even someone who resembles you..he is angry and directing it at you...maybe he sent many *****s randomly and got the response he was looking for..there could be many reasons but i would highly suggest saving his *****s but DO NOT respond to them anymore....pleae if you need anything ***** me or call my personal #..have car will travle;) be careful...xox

I was trying to get more info that's why I responsed, people get angry and slip impotant info, I needed to get a better picture of who i am dealing with. I am sure there was nothing more to increase his rage that I could have done, he is a very sick man. I have no idea what his motive are. Thank you so much.

that last ***** he sent you was very scarey..im so sorry you are going through this..i have thousands of saved *****s, of people i hv never seen due to tone of ,essage..if you want ***** me his ***** and ill search my files...xox

I just wanted to send my most sincere thanks to all that has been so supportive on the board and off. Especially to a certain moderator that has given me such peace of mind. I am blessed with such great supporters and friends.

This person is threatening my life and is a danger. Can I get permission to post his ******, he probably has many but it's getting scary.
Hey Emily- I've gotten mail from that guy before, a long time ago... I think it was twice at most, but I just deleted it. I didn't reply. It shocked me and I was like "what the fuck..." but, I'd never respond to someone like that, only because that's exactly what he's looking for... to get a rise out of me. Now if he directly threatened me that's a different story and he didnt do that.
I truly think he does this at random, hoping someone bites.
I don't think he seriously is going to do anything hence the "don't hold your breath" part when you challenged him to bring it on.
He's not serious, he's just a total jackass.
It's disturbing, but more than anything, remember this guy is just a lonely loser douchebag sitting in his apartment with absolutely nothing else going on in his life, apparently.
Actually now that I recall, he *****ed me another time and asked something to the effect of "how are you cum slut??" lol
Of course I deleted it.
It's not funny at all, but I had to laugh at how disturbingly lonely this fucker must be to ***** working girls randomly with the hopes just one of them gives him attention, even if it's negative attention.
Now if he's directly threatening you, that's a different story, but so far he's just vulgar and vile and he's got you responding to his shit.
I would not respond anymore.

seems weve all heard from this loser...i checked my saved "blacklist" *****s and came up w/ over 20, as did a few girsl i know on the island...and to top it off this a-hole actualy tried picking me up on my space a long time ago...couldnt figure out how i knew him, was even afraid he might hv been a client..i feel the same way you do, but more then understand emilys fears and have my hat loff to her for her amazing detective skills....sucks that such a sweet woman and amazing prov has to go thrpugh this crap..xox

Emily, I've been out of touch lately and just came across this thread. Haven't devoured all the posts but caught the gist.

If I may indulge a little advise, which has already been stated, DO NOT REPLY to this tool. It fuels his fire and gets a rise out him...it's what he wants. He wants to get a reaction from you, wants you to respond. The best and only defense is to ignore completely. I know it's tough not to fight back but in this case, it's what you must do. Maybe even drop the thread. For all you know he might be a UG member and is reading this stuff.

In fact, it will anger him more than anything to attack you without hearing your reply and not knowing how you feel.

If I missed anything, it's because I haven't read the entire thread.

Last edited:
Must be something in the water last week , I had similar hate mails *****ed to me and I did answer, told him that I saved the *****s and I was sure that Yahoo would not take kindly to someone that uses their ***** service to send out threatening *****s to people and I never heard back from him.

Hey Emily- I've gotten mail from that guy before, a long time ago... I think it was twice at most, but I just deleted it. I didn't reply. It shocked me and I was like "what the fuck..." but, I'd never respond to someone like that, only because that's exactly what he's looking for... to get a rise out of me. Now if he directly threatened me that's a different story and he didnt do that.
I don't think he seriously is going to do anything hence the "don't hold your breath" part when you challenged him to bring it on.
It's disturbing, but more than anything, remember this guy is just a lonely loser douchebag sitting in his apartment with absolutely nothing else going on in his life, apparently.
Actually now that I recall, he *****ed me another time and asked something to the effect of "how are you cum slut??" lol
Of course I deleted it.
It's not funny at all, but I had to laugh at how disturbingly lonely this fucker must be to ***** working girls randomly with the hopes just one of them gives him attention, even if it's negative attention.
Now if he's directly threatening you, that's a different story, but so far he's just vulgar and vile and he's got you responding to his shit.

At the time I did not know what I know now. I was just trying to get info to protect myself from booking him. I figures over the course of the ******s he will slip and at least give me an idea of how old he was. He wrote 3 more times today and I will not respond. At least now it is out there and other providers will not be afraid when he comes calling.

Emily, I've been out of touch lately and just came across this thread. Haven't devoured all the posts but caught the gist.

If I may indulge a little advise, which has already been stated, DO NOT REPLY to this tool. It fuels his fire and gets a rise out him...it's what he wants. He wants to get a reaction from you, wants you to respond. The best and only defense is to ignore completely. I know it's tough not to fight back but in this case, it's what you must do. Maybe even drop the thread. For all you know he might be a UG member and is reading this stuff.

In fact, it will anger him more than anything to attack you without hearing your reply and not knowing how you feel.

If I missed anything, it's because I haven't read the entire thread.

Thank you. I thought of ignoring but I take in so many new guys I just wanted to try to get more info about him. We know who he is and even have pic's. I spread the word and now he will have difficulty playing his game with others. It was not until the evening until some light was shed on his identity and he *****ed me as soon as I posted. It is very scary since I work alone.

Of course I deleted it.
I also had two hate posts on CL in the past week so I thought there might be a connection. I usually never respond but I never received anything that hateful before. I swear this guy was channeling Ted Bundy. He does have a myspace profile but so did the Ipswitch in Suffork prostitute murderer. You cannot be sure he is just all talk with that kind of graphic language. Yes, if someone wrote "hey give me head" you would ignore but you can see he is out of control. I needed to know what I was dealing with so I don't have to work in fear that this guy was my next new client and at the time I thought communication was the only route.

I also had two hate posts on CL in the past week so I thought there might be a connection. I usually never respond but I never received anything that hateful before. I swear this guy was channeling Ted Bundy. He does have a myspace profile but so did the Ipswitch in Suffork prostitute murderer. You cannot be sure he is just all talk with that kind of graphic language. Yes, if someone wrote "hey give me head" you would ignore but you can see he is out of control. I needed to know what I was dealing with so I don't have to work in fear that this guy was my next new client and at the time I thought communication was the only route.
Hi Emily- Thanks for passing his info along. I remember he *****ed me even months after the first time "hey cum slut, im checking on you, how are you"...I'm sure he was throwing darts and hoping I'd reply, hoping anyone would reply... The reason I wasn't upset was because I did not think it was directed specifically at me, like you had good reason to. I certainly understand your level of concern, since you had other posts aimed at you within the same time frame.
I wouldn't talk about it on here anymore since it might be one of these guys, no offense to anyone. It's really more of a serious matter for the girls and we should discuss it privately and not on a public forum where he easily could be.

Hi Emily- Thanks for passing his info along. I remember he *****ed me even months after the first time "hey cum slut, im checking on you, how are you"...I'm sure he was throwing darts and hoping I'd reply, hoping anyone would reply... The reason I wasn't upset was because I did not think it was directed specifically at me, like you had good reason to. I certainly understand your level of concern, since you had other posts aimed at you within the same time frame.
I wouldn't talk about it on here anymore since it might be one of these guys, no offense to anyone. It's really more of a serious matter for the girls and we should discuss it privately and not on a public forum where he easily could be.
Just wanted to add- the less upset he thinks you are, the better.