Another lovely CL post regarding me...........

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/287439777.html

This is the dumbest yet. I am one of the least competitive out there. What a coward and retard, this post doesn't even make sense. I am too busy to flag or care who post what. If someone gets flagged because they suck or over post then they shoudl look at themselves not me to blame. Even if I did how it is well known one flag can not make a difference. So much misdirected hate.

Last edited:
Can anyone make sense of this nonsense?????

Getting FLAGGED by the dutiful indy- m4w

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-284573716@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-02-25, 7:02PM EST

If you flagged me for telling the truth about your desperate inexpensive ass, then you know what I said was true. I wish you many many cheap dates.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 284573716

This is what I get for trying to keep my rate reasonable.

Second one in case it's flagged.

RE: Indepedent "adorable dutiful" Emily - m4w

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-287439777@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-03-02, 7:51PM EST

hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa how many posts did you flag today bitch??

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

License info:

PostingID: 287439777

What are you talking about here and who care.
I think the posts explain themselves what I am talking about. This is hate mail or post so I am not posting in the wrong section. Maybe you don't care but others who know me might.

The subject is M4W and I care because I take in new guys and how do I know the next one is not him. He has alot of misdirected hatred towards me don't you think. I personally think it is a pimp and he is assuming I flag his posts which is ridicules since it takes more then one person to flag. It could be a woman which I hope.

Last edited:
You know your response really surprised me. It is an issue when someone tries to scare a good reasonable provider off the board and maybe you might not care but others might who want me around might. Good to know where you stand ark123, thanks. I need CL and I don't want to work in fear and have to up my screening process because someone is writing uncalled for weird and nasty things about me. These posts were a week apart so it wasn't a one time thing. The lack of compassion on this board overwhelms me sometimes.

My thoughts on thw subject

as a fellow independent provid. i care and maybe can shed some light as to why posts like this towards an indy can sometimes be a heads up, or warning..in LI a n occasional advert on LI and personal friend from my town was harrassed in this way, warned in subtle tones to stop advert and basic get out of town, negative reviews ect...she continued to post and re-post deleted ads...she eventualy took an app w/ a new client who turned out to be one of the "families" that thinks they own the "companionship" business and feel they should get a cut of our profits...she refused there bullying, stupidly shot back smart ass comments not rea;lizing the severity of what was being done...a wk ago her legit business was burned to the ground..just stating a chain of events and not a fact of anything..i myself before coming to ug, took an app w/ a new client over labor day weekend..semi young attractive man, respectful over the phone ect...felt comf w/ app as hed called other times but i wasnt avail, showed up on time enjoyed a great multi cup session...conversated lightly afterwards, and then started going thru my rm still maintaing normal tone convo..i am not an idiot and deff sidnt grow up in leave it to beaver land...so i sat down as he pcketed his session payment and found little amount i had stashed under my fridge..next he pulled a gun pointed it to my head lost the nice tone and threatened me if i didnt join his stable...thankfuly i hv clients in high places ect ect and although he got out w/ my money and cell phones (all disconnected now)...i was told not to work and to call a # the next night at 8pm...between then amnd 8pm i was lucky enough to secure myself from having to either stop working all together or join his "stable"....final words, june of '06 go to an outcall app same scenerio actualy lived in my town..young kid, hr app first 30-45 min enjoyable oral convo to finish, ready for 2nd vconvo fuller basis insulted that he has to wear a hat..i get nervous he gets wild i return "shoes" and get ready to lv..grabbed from behind beaten so severly 2 ribs broken, dislocated shoulder and stbbed w/ a box xutter in my stomach...this punlks father is a well know nassau county legal field...us independemt prov are at risk every time we see a new person and can only screen so much..obviously lunatics w/ severe issues are not going to make an app letting us know they want to take out there frustration on us...and perhaps the fact that some dont show much respect for our profession in the words they use to perhaps describe sessions and what not doesnt help...case in point being a simple ref to roughness in a certain ters review re me caused a client to imjure me...maybe if some didnt refer to us as "tissues" that are to be discarded things might be a tad easier or maybe not...but sometimes the most innocent of comments can vause a chain reaction detramental to an independ. prov well being...id say thats my .02 but looking above id say its alot more...xox

as a fellow independent provid. i care and maybe can shed some light as to why posts like this towards an indy can sometimes be a heads up, or warning..in LI a n occasional advert on LI and personal friend from my town was harassed in this way, warned in subtle tones to stop advert and basic get out of town, negative reviews ect...she continued to post and re-post deleted ads...she eventually took an app w/ a new client who turned out to be one of the "families" that thinks they own the "companionship" business and feel they should get a cut of our profits...she refused there bullying, stupidly shot back smart ass comments not realizing the severity of what was being done...a wk ago her legit business was burned to the ground..just stating a chain of events and not a fact of anything..i myself before coming to ug, took an app w/ a new client over labor day weekend..semi young attractive man, respectful over the phone ect...felt comf w/ app as hed called other times but i wasn't avail, showed up on time enjoyed a great multi cup session...conversed lightly afterwards, and then started going thru my rm still maintaining normal tone convo..i am not an idiot and deff didnt grow up in leave it to beaver land...so i sat down as he pcketed his session payment and found little amount i had stashed under my fridge..next he pulled a gun pointed it to my head lost the nice tone and threatened me if i didnt join his stable...thankfully i hv clients in high places ect ect and although he got out w/ my money and cell phones (all disconnected now)...i was told not to work and to call a # the next night at 8pm...between then amnd 8pm i was lucky enough to secure myself from having to either stop working all together or join his "stable"....final words, june of '06 go to an outcall app same scenario actually lived in my town..young kid, hr app first 30-45 min enjoyable oral convo to finish, ready for 2nd vconvo fuller basis insulted that he has to wear a hat..i get nervous he gets wild i return "shoes" and get ready to lv..grabbed from behind beaten so severely 2 ribs broken, dislocated shoulder and stabbed w/ a box cutter in my stomach...this punks father is a well know Nassau county legal field...us independent prov are at risk every time we see a new person and can only screen so much..obviously lunatics w/ severe issues are not going to make an app letting us know they want to take out there frustration on us...and perhaps the fact that some don't show much respect for our profession in the words they use to perhaps describe sessions and what not doesn't help...case in point being a simple ref to roughness in a certain ters review re me caused a client to injure me...maybe if some didn't refer to us as "tissues" that are to be discarded things might be a tad easier or maybe not...but sometimes the most innocent of comments can cause a chain reaction detrimental to an independent. prov well being...id say that's my .02 but looking above id say its alot more...xox
Your right, hate brews hate. I have already been a victim of a violent crime in this buisness because of being unaware of signs and lack of communication between providers. I am not going to let it happen again.

"$170 for a no rush hour (plus cab fare from the UES).

Pick up a Newsday asshole.............lol

That phone must be smokin huh ?"

Just received this message from my CL post. someone is definitely trying to intimate me from advertising on CL with encrypted messages.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/287439777.html

If someone gets flagged because they . . . over post then they shoudl look at themselves not me to blame.
Emily, it seems to me that AMP posts have a way of surviving regardless of how many times they post or what they say. Is it possible that this is not any particular guy giving you a hard time? I know only what I have read in this thread so you are certainly in a better position to assess the situation than I, of course. At all events, I hope this crap ends for you very soon.

Another thought is that there are many creeps out there and one might have concentrated on you for no particular reason other than your unfortunate luck of the draw. I understand your legitimate concerns and hope that he/she/it gets tired of the game very soon if that is the case. I am not very familiar with the CL process and rules (if there are any) but is there some way to report posts that one might validly consider threatening (as opposed to what I guess one would call bad-mouthing someone)?

Emily, it seems to me that AMP posts have a way of surviving regardless of how many times they post or what they say. Is it possible that this is not any particular guy giving you a hard time? I know only what I have read in this thread so you are certainly in a better position to assess the situation than I, of course. At all events, I hope this crap ends for you very soon.
Thank you Stevana. I think it's the same person whether it's a man of woman I have not figured that out yet. It's just intimidation tactics to scare me away form CL. I wish I did not have to advertise there but I do. I think what the majority of harassers do not understand is that after years of dealing with dangerous situations women like myself are prepared for the worst and I wonder what they are ready for.

"$170 for a no rush hour (plus cab fare from the UES).

Pick up a Newsday asshole.............lol

That phone must be smokin huh ?"

Just received this message from my CL post. someone is definitely trying to intimate me from advertising on CL with encrypted messages.

you are 100% right on that emily.....me and some of the true indys on cl hv a phone chain...we know when each other starts and when we are done for the night...we do the buddy system and if we dont hear from one or the other by a certain time we check up on each other...there is a side to this busines guys that you dont hv to see, and or worry about to the extent we do..yes i know you also hv worries on your end but we dont review you openly, and sometimes even if joking comments read by perhaps lurker or even newbie might take it as a sign that it is par for the course to show disrespect to a prov..i am not saying that as a direct hit to ug, as i always have had nothing but the most enjoyable of times and hv been treated w/ respect by members of this board..i am just saying it in general....joe schmoe just caught his wife w/ his best friend, hes pissed wants to get back at her, cheat..perhaps sched an app and gets even w/ one of us in place of his wife....yes we knew the risks and chose to take them and that was our decision but we dont need it made any harder by comments, posts ect that set as tone of one to think we are beneath the respect that some think a "real" woman, gf, or wife deserves..let me throw this out, i come from a normal nice middle to upper class educated prof family..brothers, cousins, uncles, ect NONE know what i do..i am just a single mom who works hard at taking care of my family..,they hv no clue..how confident are all of you that someone you know and respect on any level isnt involved in our lifestyle..now think how youd feel if someone ref to them, as tissues, douche bags, or even just bragged about jipping us on an agreed upon donation....we are all someones daughters, friend, sister or even mother...we should get the same level of respect that any other women doing what she has to at any cost to take care of her family..or in some cases to just simply further education ect...we are human and i find that i have found that respect w/ every member from this board that i have seen and am truly appreciative for being able to advert on this board and enjoy the company of many..i DO know alot of prov are disrespectful towards clients, hv a bad service, smell ect, and are at times high and hv even robbed clients i dont defend them but i do defend the ones that are not on that level and who do provide a great service and companionship...and emily usualy the losers that post the stupid comments are to chicken to act on any other level otherwise if there contempt exceeded the board theyd hv simply just made an app...but i am always here for you if you ever need anything and i hope through our *****s you know that..xox

.....me and some of the true indys on cl hv a phone chain...we know when each other starts and when we are done for the night...we do the buddy system and if we dont hear from one or the other by a certain time we check up on each other...
Never in a million years would I have ever thought about that being the case - very smart and good for you - Now, although I recognize the seriousness of Emily's concerns please excuse me for not being able to say that the intelligence of the arrangement probably results from you folks not having the thinking of the big head clouded by the thinking of the little head. At all events - my respect to all who take the risks that you do.

Thank you Alyssa and Stevana for your support and compassion. I just got another ******, I am not even going to post it because it is so vile. I don't like confrontation mostly because of the person I become, it scares me because I see red and am capable of anything. People who fuck with others without revealing thier identity are the worst kinds of cowards but I am ready for whatever happens. This person has no reason to screw but if they like I will give them one if they ever crawl out from under his/her rock.

"Your a scum slut and in serious need of a real bad diease. And in due time it will come and you'll be done. Do you have a will to give your shoebox of belongings to ? Ouch and you know it to scum slut. The lowest breed of animal on the globe.

I put myself out there (i wrote him).-because no one wants you that's why your out there asshole. And your broke and on here..."

This is the latest ******. Doesn't this guy know I don't provide F/S. Is he my accountant, how does he know if I am broke ar not. It's just intimidation to throw me off so I can't work.

"Your a scum slut and in serious need of a real bad diease. And in due time it will come and you'll be done. Do you have a will to give your shoebox of belongings to ? Ouch and you know it to scum slut. The lowest breed of animal on the globe.

I put myself out there (i wrote him).-because no one wants you that's why your out there asshole. And your broke and on here..."

This is the latest ******. Doesn't this guy know I don't provide F/S. Is he my accountant, how does he know if I am broke ar not. It's just intimidation to throw me off so I can't work.

This person is threatening my life and is a danger. Can I get permission to post his ******, he probably has many but it's getting scary.