another love letter from guess who....

for the last time, I am NOT VERMEER

Miki, I have heard through the grapevine that you think I am posting horrible things about you as another alias, VERMEER. I have ALWAYS posted as LovethePooty; I don't even know who this Vermeer guy is. I have not mentioned one thing about you in the last year. I have moved on. If guys want to see you, then it's their perogative. It seems that you are still harping on what I have said over 2 years ago. So be it.

Though I have said horrible things about you in the past, I wish to bury the hatchet. No one should go through life being that spiteful about another person.

I have not mentioned a word to you on *** and do not have any plans doing so. I hope you take what I am saying seriously.

Sincerely,

LoveThePooty

Vermeer

I am trying to make amends here are you are ruining it for me. There are other providers out there that know I am a fun and cool guy. They know who they are. Please keep my name out of all these name bashing sessions.

Thanks.

Don't be offended....

I said "compared to Vermeer" you're a hack.......

When it comes to creative 'hate' writings, Verm is the Shakespeare of UG.

Last edited:
ah...got it. I don't know who this Vermeer guy is but I believe he is more hateful than myself (Life is too short to be hateful). I just wish Miki can forgive my disgusting behavior.

What I can't figure out (but I have my suspicions about it) is why Mike waited almost a year to post this alleged ****** incident. Doesn't that strike anyone as strange?

I assume you mean Miki, not Mike.

I guess it was because this section (In today's hate mail) was only created recently. What I find strange is why someone would hold onto a hate mail from a year ago.

btw...."Missiles from cyberspace" is a great description line.

Ozzy said:
I assume you mean Miki, not Mike.

I guess it was because this section (In today's hate mail) was only created recently. What I find strange is why someone would hold onto a hate mail from a year ago.

btw...."Missiles from cyberspace" is a great description line.
Yeah, my bad. I meant Miki.

And I hear you about the section not being around then, but she still could have posted it somewhere else at that time. And yes, it is very strange to hold on to hate mail for such a long time.

When I "saw" Miki about 2 years ago (she used to be a regular on CL) she looked different in person than her pics. I was not attracted to her and left immediately. I then started posting on CL and telling people to stay away from her. She tried to have me removed from CL (she complained to Craig himself). I am now on *** and she tried to have me removed from there as well. I spoke with the moderator, and with the help of another provider, was allowed to stay on.

She likes to hold a grudge. I am over that and moved on. Miki is still talking about me these days (to other providers whom I am friends with).

Thanks.

Why would you post and warn people to stay away from a provider you had no experience with? You may not have liked her looks, but that doesn't mean others feel the same way.

He had experience in what she looked like. I never saw a single post he's made outside of here so if he was bashing her service thats one thing. If he's just stating his honest opinion on her appearence I can't see anything wrong with that.

I thought thats why we were here.

In his own words, "I then started posting on CL and telling people to stay away from her." It sounds more like a vendetta because he didn't like her looks.

I'm not arguing anyone's right to free speech, I'm just questioning the method and direction of his ranting. Kind of like watching a trailer for a movie and rendering an opinion, then telling everyone not to see the movie based on a snippet.

Telling people to stay away because you didn't like her looks is far cry from telling them her pics are not a fair representation.

it's an even farther cry from sending her the aforementioned "u r fuckin' disgusting" *****.

reading those words, it is impossible not to consider that "lovethepooty" and "vermeer" could be the same ding-dong. it takes a special kind of man to concoct something so offhandedly abusive.

I posted what I posted because her pics on CL (at the time) were from 10 years ago, not 3-4 months like she had said. I went to her apt, which was 10' X 20', 2 cats and a mangy dog. Her apt was a pig sty and her appearance had a lot to be desired. Yes, she probably would suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, but she didn't do it for me. She is what I called "false advertising".

She looks good now (working out, porcelan veniers, etc) and I wish her luck.
That is my 2 cents.