another love letter from guess who....

to: mikithemilf
cc: u r fuckin' disgusting
subject: u r fuckin' disgusting
date sent: 4/27/2005 8:27:37 AM
you celluloid hag. you have absolutely no right being in this business. You may have new teeth, Lasix, and lost a little weight, but in my eyes you will always be a slag-heap. fuckin' slob.

--------------------------------------

Like buggin' me on UG wasn't enough.....*** hate mail

thats last years news why bring it up in 2006 do you like pain. he must not like you who cares a million others have like you alot of times.

Last edited:
Ozzy said:
If thats Verm who penned that *****, I'd be very very surprised.

When you said "guss who" I assumed thats who you were talking about.
I'm only guessing but the level of writing just doesnt have the punch (I was going to type "finesse" - but it just doesn't seem like the right word to describe his postings) that Vermeer uses.

The ***** is just too simple to be him (IMHO).

I'm sure you have your reasons to believe it is his. Could you share them?

No one in the history of miki has used the words celluloid or slag heap...also after thorough investigation I now know from a reliable source that lovethepooty is indeed Verm...

tyar

Surprised that he would actually send a private e*mail spewing his venom. I take him as the type that gets his jollys from having others read his posts.

Has anyone ever seen him in person....or is he just a ghost in the machine?

MikitheMilf said:
I love to save hate mail...iI just thought I'd get the ball rolling here...
you could have got it rolling with.. gee I was shaving today guys..or some kind of provider to buyer "hint of the day".. be safe

Last edited:
miki, don't flatter yourself.

We know you're starved for attention, but you should know better than to expect a tacky letter like that from me.

"love the pooty"??

Come on