another love letter from guess who....

the funny thing is that this diseased skank pig thinks you are vermeer! she should only be so lucky. ha ha!

now back to your story. you are a chump who wants to be *liked* by whores who drink jizzim in wholesale quanitities. i feel bad for you because you are so naive.

they are not your friends, and they don't think your'e a "cool, fun guy". they think you are a ATM$. wise up. these pigs get 25 random dicks shoved up theri snatch every day. and you're number 26. that's all you are, my friend. the 26th dick of the day.

you need to realize that these rent-a-cunts are no different than your average hasidic jew bastard landlord renting out his rodent infested, firetrap, slum apartment to a family of 25 guatemalan illegals.

QUOTE=lovethepooty]I posted what I posted because her pics on CL (at the time) were from 10 years ago, not 3-4 months like she had said. I went to her apt, which was 10' X 20', 2 cats and a mangy dog. Her apt was a pig sty and her appearance had a lot to be desired. Yes, she probably would suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, but she didn't do it for me. She is what I called "false advertising".

She looks good now (working out, porcelan veniers, etc) and I wish her luck.
That is my 2 cents.[/QUOTE]

wow!! I am definitely not in your league. You are a hateful, pitiful man. I feel sorry for you.

Also, since I am a hobbyist, I don't want to be blacklisted in the provider world.

Bye Bye.

It's not that strange....

Ozzy said:
I assume you mean Miki, not Mike.

I guess it was because this section (In today's hate mail) was only created recently. What I find strange is why someone would hold onto a hate mail from a year ago.

btw...."Missiles from cyberspace" is a great description line.
I not only hold on to hate mail in my computer but I store it in a special file for someone to find just in case. I also keep printed copies in a file call "hate mail" funny enough. If someone despises me (especially if they have never met me) that much they would personally write awful things to me I can believe they might be capable of anything. Maybe I watch too much "Law and Order" but anything is possible. Unfortunately morbid but not strange.

Last edited: