Another dilemma for me....I feel weird about group sex

Man,
It sounds like she's treating you just like an ego boost. She's feeling down, so she hangs out with a guy who she knows really wants her, will treat her like a queen, boost her morale and once she's feeling better will move onto to the next guy who is not a friend. Don't waist your time. You've already wasted $200. You deserve better.
Haven't seen her since that night in late Nov, we've texted a few times and she wanted to go out again but I just don't have the money to go out again right now, so by default I am forced to have to control myself lol. I've tried to get her to come over to my place but she's declined up to this point so I guess I have my answer right there. The ex-BF is still lurking around and I'm sure he's not thrilled that we went out once and she's been in touch with me. (He found out we went out to the club in NYC). definitely can't be an ATM for this chick's whims as another poster mentioned. Not sure what my next move is but did I mention this chick is hot??? ;)

I don't know you at all Paul but when she said the "dreaded "friends"" you should have just (depending on where you were and the moment) either stopped and stared at her to say "what do you mean" and then guided her in for a kiss after caressing her face or just walked off somewhere for her to follow or not. Just saying. Seems like you were too worried about appearances or just getting laid. Always remember the butterflies in the stomach - chicks like the tension and how far you can push it.
Thats my move the next time, if there is a next time.....

Ok dude look. Just cause something didn't happen this time around doesn't mean it wont in the future. Stop acting like it's the end of the world. Think of these women as pots that you have on the stovetop. You've got this one on simmer.. kinda like slow cook. It'll be ready soon.

Now turn around and get a new pot going.
I hear ya, Im over it, just was a 48-72 hour virus. Im not sweatin things anymore but I sure would love to bag her. If it happens it happens not gonna dwell.