Another dilemma for me....I feel weird about group sex

Thanks for the great stories mel and yeah it sounds like we are on the same page that we prefer our sex one on one and feel weird if other males are around. The funny thing with my situation is that the gal im with isn't even my GF but I'd stll rather not have the other guy fucking her, I want her to myself lol. The problem is if i dont let him fuck her then he's prob not gonna let me fuck his smokin hot brazillian stripper GF.

Last edited:
paul

What the hell--go for it. if his GF is really smoking hot look the other way when you are banging her . I think your little brain will kick into overdrive and you will soon forget your gf.
Mel

Paull--I say go for it. Life is too short not too! If your nerves kick in just sit back and relax and rub! LOL That is until you feel like joining in. Some people need to feel like it is all about them. If everyone makes each other feel comfortable then it can be a great experience for all.

Thanks for chiming in superwoman, its good to hear a woman's perspective on this. I'm definitely leaning towards going for it, especially when the drinks start kicking in it erases my inhibitions although I am still wary of my stripper friend getting fucked by the other guy.
Now if we can only get it together with this couple and figure out another night to hang, there have been plans to party again the last few weeks but it fell through because the timing was bad. Hopefully soon though. And yes although it sounds crazy I do like it when it feels like its all about me haha guilty as charged ;)

Last edited:
Update:

The swinger couple invited me to their place a few weeks ago with the implied purpose of me banging the hot brazilian dancer. (Our other friend, the hot woc dancer I drive for sometimes and who I have a crush on couldn't make it). Well the brazillian's BF has asked me several times if I would fuck her, no joke. Well cut to the chase and I'm there for a while hanging out, drinks are flowing (these two can drink!) and its a cool time we are watching some movies, etc., Now its around 6am and I'm pretty hammered. So now its the moment of truth after months of this guy asking me if I would fuck his gal. So what happens next.............. they both go off into their bedroom, close the door and leave me hanging on the couch in the other room lol!
A few minutes laterr I can hear him smacking her plump ass and her moaning while they are banging away. WTF? I guess they just got cold feet, thats the only thing I can think of. Any other possibilities? I would love to hear......

Maybe they got tired of waiting for you to give some indication that you wanted to do something.
That happened to me once at a swingers place (Charliewood)in Florida. The owner told me this couple liked me. Every time they when outside for a smoke, I went out also. We would talk but nothing indicated going to a room. At 11pm she said well I guess your not interested so we're going home. Ahhh. "I am very interested" She said "it's too late we have to get up early btw my clit is pierced." She showed it to me then left. I sure screwed that up. I just thought I would be rewarded for being polite. I was young and naive.

Hmm guys I suppose but all she would have had to start doing was to rub my cock like she has done outside the clothes before. Then it would have been on. It was only us in this small apartment and earlier the BF strongly hinted that I should come over because "Lucy" wants to see you. And remember this is after several times of him straight out asking if I would bang "Lucy". I didn't want to initiate the sex because after all it is the guy's girlfriend, they invited me over and I didn't think it was my place to initiate.
But I will say that I did get very drunk so maybe that was a bit of a turnoff to her, i dont know. Well thanks for the input and stay tuned I have a feeling they'll be more twists and turns in my saga with the swingers lol.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Hahahahahaha - this is so fucking hilarious. Bunyon drives strippers and hookers, blows the $ they give him on drinks at a strip club once the calls from the johns stop and still can't get laid. LoL

Well, this saga has taken a quite interesting turn recently. I was never able to close the deal with the swinger couple (the boyfriend claimed to want me to fuck his gal and several times it got close when we were hanging out but they seemingly got cold feet). So eventually I lost touch with them over the summer and hadn't heard from them for months until....... the other day I got a text from a number I didn't immediately recognize. Turns out it was "Lucy" the hot brazilian!!!
To cut to the chase her and her BF broke up last month over him cheating on her and she asked me if I wanted to go out. Of course I did and we wound up going to a club in Manhattan where some of her brazilian friends hang out. Not my cup of tea (too expensive for my taste, I dropped around $200 there on the night--ouch!) but hey I'm trying to get laid. This gal is hot!!! Well, there was some flirtation going on btwn us but once or twice she mentioned something about us being the dreaded "friends". WTF?! She even mentioned to a friend of mine on the phone that we were just friends. Fuck!!

After a long night at the club we leave at 6am and on the way back to drop her home I tried to get her to come to my apartment but she declined the invite. She did mention that she would come over "next time", FWIW. I dropped her off with a quick hug and peck on the cheek but without her inviting me in.
So my question to you guys is what do you think her motivation was for getting in touch with me and wanting to hang out. She easily could have gotten to the club without me as she had a bunch of her friends there (there was a large group of maybe 20-30 people she knew there) and there were plenty of admirers who would have bought her drinks all night. After she got in touch with me out of the blue and I found out she was single I'd figured she definitely had plans for having sex with me. Did she get cold feet because I was friends with her and her BF? WTF!! Any advice would be much appreciated!!!

Last edited:
Either way no matter, don't get drawn into more uselessness - next time you talk or hang out and she's saying "friends", tell her you have more than enough friends and the only reason you hang out with women is to hook up, you don't want more friends, you have too many already.

Yeah you are right I definitely have too many female "friends"!! That is the worst thing to tell a guy btw! Well, there definitely won't be anymore $200 nights with her thats for sure. If she wants to go out again its gonna be to a local neighborhood bar for a cheap drink and then back to either her place or my place. If not, good-bye Lucy lol!!

Yeah but make sure you SAY it up front, "I don't need more friends, they get in the way of me hooking up, now I only hang out with women I'm hooking up with. So are we gonna hook up?"

Yeah, but you want her alienated if she's not willing to accept the jackhammer and just wants a taxi/ATM machine. It would be different if it was progressing, then you don't need to say anything but she keeps saying you're just a friend so................

Yeah, but you want her alienated if she's not willing to accept the jackhammer and just wants a taxi/ATM machine. It would be different if it was progressing, then you don't need to say anything but she keeps saying you're just a friend so................
Well the friend nonsense has only happened once (last saturday) because this was the first time it was just me and her out together. I will give her another shot and put things upfront like you suggested, but at a cheap local bar. If it happens again and she doesn't want to fool around I will cut my loses. Did I mention she's fucking hot lol!!!

Well the friend nonsense has only happened once (last saturday) because this was the first time it was just me and her out together. I will give her another shot and put things upfront like you suggested, but at a cheap local bar. If it happens again and she doesn't want to fool around I will cut my loses. Did I mention she's fucking hot lol!!!

Man,
It sounds like she's treating you just like an ego boost. She's feeling down, so she hangs out with a guy who she knows really wants her, will treat her like a queen, boost her morale and once she's feeling better will move onto to the next guy who is not a friend. Don't waist your time. You've already wasted $200. You deserve better.

Ok dude look. Just cause something didn't happen this time around doesn't mean it wont in the future. Stop acting like it's the end of the world. Think of these women as pots that you have on the stovetop. You've got this one on simmer.. kinda like slow cook. It'll be ready soon.

Now turn around and get a new pot going.

I don't know you at all Paul but when she said the "dreaded "friends"" you should have just (depending on where you were and the moment) either stopped and stared at her to say "what do you mean" and then guided her in for a kiss after caressing her face or just walked off somewhere for her to follow or not. Just saying. Seems like you were too worried about appearances or just getting laid. Always remember the butterflies in the stomach - chicks like the tension and how far you can push it.