Angelique Laroux 424-835-1620 New number 516-243-5003

Please dont take this the wrong way. Ive written very detailed reviews on the few providers I’ve visited. I’ve read hundreds of reviews on UG and the attention to detail on most are amazing and im so grateful for UG. Im definitely planning on booking an appointment with the beautiful AL. But the reviews on her are so vague, unlike any other review on UG. Almost no details at all. Are we better off not knowing? Is she sticking objects up everyones ass? Why the secrecy? Honestly I don’t care what she does to me. Im all in for everything she’s got in store for me, no boundaries, nothing off limits. Her reviews and photos have me so curious and I cant wait to find out. I just find all the reviews unusual for this site.

Please dont take this the wrong way. Ive written very detailed reviews on the few providers I’ve visited. I’ve read hundreds of reviews on UG and the attention to detail on most are amazing and im so grateful for UG. Im definitely planning on booking an appointment with the beautiful AL. But the reviews on her are so vague, unlike any other review on UG. Almost no details at all. Are we better off not knowing? Is she sticking objects up everyones ass? Why the secrecy? Honestly I don’t care what she does to me. Im all in for everything she’s got in store for me, no boundaries, nothing off limits. Her reviews and photos have me so curious and I cant wait to find out. I just find all the reviews unusual for this site.
She’s like a surprise birthday present.. You are better off not knowing..

billyS

Reign of Terror
One of the reasons is because she doesn't follow a script. She reads each guy to see what he might be comfortable with.

One of the reasons is because she doesn't follow a script. She reads each guy to see what he might be comfortable with.
Understood, but then what did she do to you. Or the other reviewers? Like I wrote, every comment is vague. Most reviews on UG are very detailed, sometimes way too much detail. All AL reviews are with little to no details. Im not saying thats bad, its just unusual for UG.

Did you use vulgar language?
I never use vulgar language until after the first meet, and she knows I'm not a cop, and she's ok with me being somewhat graphic.
I believe i said something along the lines of, hey, your reviews on UG make you seem perfect, luv to know more... That's it.

I know I'm a cheap son of a bitch, but I'm thinking she may be able to fulfill something, and to me, the once in a lifetime experience, would be worth the money...

I complety agree with u and even mentioned it earlier. Very vauge reviewed. Possibly at her request or because they know she is watching.

I've tried contacting via text a few times, no response...oh well...
Good luck to u. Im blacklisted as i said before. Appreciate Billy for telling me to keep trying but once again she mistakingly picked up my call and admitted it this time. Im sure she will know who i am from this. She was out and drinking and meant to reject call. Anyway we had another decent 10 or 15 minute conversation and we set a day and time but never heard from her after that. Really wanna see her because i like the experience much more than the quick nut. Not trying to bash her but a guy has feelings. Again congrats to the elite.

I wonder what her screening process is and how she decides who to see and when exactly?
For me it was just a phone call. A few minutes of talking she was cool we set something up. She just felt me out. I didn't think it was that hard. As far as why no detailed reviews..to me it seems like she just goes with the flow. Some toys involved, she DOES NOT cross boundaries. I think she's really hot and very creative. She's playful but is careful regarding any fluid exchange. You will think she's hot, sexy, cool, and you will get off and have a great time. She knows what shes doing. She is not mechanical.

billyS

Reign of Terror
For me it was just a phone call. A few minutes of talking she was cool we set something up. She just felt me out. I didn't think it was that hard. As far as why no detailed reviews..to me it seems like she just goes with the flow. Some toys involved, she DOES NOT cross boundaries. I think she's really hot and very creative. She's playful but is careful regarding any fluid exchange. You will think she's hot, sexy, cool, and you will get off and have a great time. She knows what shes doing. She is not mechanical.
Very accurate!

Hit it on the head...
Very accurate and like I have said in one of my previous posts here, she is both beautiful and smart... smart because she leaves you wanting to come back for more and more!!!

no scripts and each session is different—

I do think she will be very busy once things get back to the new normal

I complety agree with u and even mentioned it earlier. Very vauge reviewed. Possibly at her request or because they know she is watching.
Hello Crawl, I think maybe it's time to address the feedback, That I am honestly grateful for. I honestly don't think it's because I can see what's being said. In all honesty I feel it's more due to the fact that my sessions are VERY eclectic. What I provide is a GENUINE connection, so a genuine connection really cannot be expressed in a review. I don't have Clients, What I have is many wonderful guests...Each and every one of our connections are different. Not mechanical, not scripted, not forced just pure and mutual. I have had the liberty of getting acquainted with people from all walks of life. My sessions are not about taking someones money and running!! my sessions go deeper than that. I build a rapport...meaning, the more you get in tuned with someone the more intense the encounter. I care about my guests needs and wants, as well as I strive to provide an out of the ordinary experience. Anyone can have a slam, bam, thank you experience. But what I provide is journey. I enjoy what I do and my sessions must be memorable, Money doesn't make the world go around, But bonds absolutely do. This is why I barely advertise...The sincerity of how I engage with people speaks for itself. I don't have to convince myself or another what an emotional encounter should or shouldn't entail. What I bring to the table is "Euphoria"

And as for you crawljones, you have not been blacklisted, we just haven't had an opportunity to meet as yet. Many think that I ignore them but that is not in my character at all. Due to the stay in place order, I have not been taking appointments...Not just for my safety, but for the safety of us all, and our families. So I am hoping all of you can respect that. I miss you all very dearly! and trust me I haven't forgotten any detail about any of those that I have already had the pleasure of meeting. I am looking forward to seeing you all when this is all over...And now that I am well rested, I can promise you this! When this pandemic is lifted and under control, I will be back better than ever! so prepare yourselves!! Until then, Stay Safe!! Not just for you, but for me too. See you all soon!!

Sweet Kisses,
Angelique Laroux

Hello Crawl, I think maybe it's time to address the feedback, That I am honestly grateful for. I honestly don't think it's because I can see what's being said. In all honesty I feel it's more due to the fact that my sessions are VERY eclectic. What I provide is a GENUINE connection, so a genuine connection really cannot be expressed in a review. I don't have Clients, What I have is many wonderful guests...Each and every one of our connections are different. Not mechanical, not scripted, not forced just pure and mutual. I have had the liberty of getting acquainted with people from all walks of life. My sessions are not about taking someones money and running!! my sessions go deeper than that. I build a rapport...meaning, the more you get in tuned with someone the more intense the encounter. I care about my guests needs and wants, as well as I strive to provide an out of the ordinary experience. Anyone can have a slam, bam, thank you experience. But what I provide is journey. I enjoy what I do and my sessions must be memorable, Money doesn't make the world go around, But bonds absolutely do. This is why I barely advertise...The sincerity of how I engage with people speaks for itself. I don't have to convince myself or another what an emotional encounter should or shouldn't entail. What I bring to the table is "Euphoria"

And as for you crawljones, you have not been blacklisted, we just haven't had an opportunity to meet as yet. Many think that I ignore them but that is not in my character at all. Due to the stay in place order, I have not been taking appointments...Not just for my safety, but for the safety of us all, and our families. So I am hoping all of you can respect that. I miss you all very dearly! and trust me I haven't forgotten any detail about any of those that I have already had the pleasure of meeting. I am looking forward to seeing you all when this is all over...And now that I am well rested, I can promise you this! When this pandemic is lifted and under control, I will be back better than ever! so prepare yourselves!! Until then, Stay Safe!! Not just for you, but for me too. See you all soon!!

Sweet Kisses,
Angelique Laroux
Looking forward to that magical day! I am prepared and awaiting the all clear.