Angelique Laroux 424-835-1620 New number 516-243-5003

U guys enjoy her. Apparently im on her naughty list or something. I havent seen her yet. We had what i thought was a good conversation once about a month ago but everytime she does pick up after that its always 'oh call back tomorrow to make appointment' or 'i dont have my book with me now so call me later tonight' and when i call back or text nothing.
Almost seems like she picks up phone and when she realizes who it is she kindly blows me off. She knows be by name. After a bunch of this i think i get the hint but wish she would just say f off a while ago so i know for sure.
If u think im reading to much into this let me know and let me know who is good alternative for her type of service even though i know she is the best.

billyS

Reign of Terror
U guys enjoy her. Apparently im on her naughty list or something. I havent seen her yet. We had what i thought was a good conversation once about a month ago but everytime she does pick up after that its always 'oh call back tomorrow to make appointment' or 'i dont have my book with me now so call me later tonight' and when i call back or text nothing.
Almost seems like she picks up phone and when she realizes who it is she kindly blows me off. She knows be by name. After a bunch of this i think i get the hint but wish she would just say f off a while ago so i know for sure.
If u think im reading to much into this let me know and let me know who is good alternative for her type of service even though i know she is the best.
Doesn't make sense if you've actually never met.

The only thing I'm thinking is maybe someone else put you on a list?
It's been mentioned here that providers have a list of phone numbers of guys to avoid.

Is it possible you asked for something maybe she doesn't provide?

Otherwise maybe you are reading too much into it. It took me a while to finally hook up with her when I met her back a few years ago.

Hello Honey, As Billy S quoted you are reading too much into it, I try my best to accommodate everyone. If you call and I am in mid session it is not professional in the least to stop to check my schedule. This is why I tell everyone, Yes I do accommodate same day appointments when feasible, however it is always best to schedule in advance. So I am truly sorry that you feel that way, but how about you call me after 7 when I am done with work to schedule, kisses!!

Thank You,

Angelique Laroux
Royal Relaxation Goddess

Hey everyone!! have you scheduled your appointments for this week?....My calendar gets filled up really quickly so call early to schedule your "Royal Relaxation" session. Unfortunately, I don't schedule via text, I only schedule you after personally speaking with you. But feel free to text if you have any quick questions.

First timer half hour appointments are only available on Sundays!!
From 10a - 4p

Just came back from the ..purrrfect...( as Ms AL would say) appointment with Angelique..
For you hobbyists, mongers, lurkers who have not taken an hour or two of your life to indulge in an experience that will leave you relaxed and yearning for more, schedule an appointment— For reviews, take the time to read back on the board..

For you Savages, no need to apply... She is a wonderful host and a delight to spend time with...

I do have a bucket list that I am wishing to be fulfilled.. She has this charming 4 post Victorian bed in the other room ( that is always impeccably made) that I would love to spend time on and mess up the sheets.. sigh..

Thanks Babe for a wonderful morning

Just came back from the ..purrrfect...( as Ms AL would say) appointment with Angelique..
For you hobbyists, mongers, lurkers who have not taken an hour or two of your life to indulge in an experience that will leave you relaxed and yearning for more, schedule an appointment— For reviews, take the time to read back on the board..

For you Savages, no need to apply... She is a wonderful host and a delight to spend time with...

I do have a bucket list that I am wishing to be fulfilled.. She has this charming 4 post Victorian bed in the other room ( that is always impeccably made) that I would love to spend time on and mess up the sheets.. sigh..

Thanks Babe for a wonderful morning
Lol, I love it!!! I'll keep that bucket list in mind..Sweet Kisses!! Angelique ;)