An insiders experiences

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
Ozzy said:
You ain't heard nothin yet.

A... Tell them the "eewww" story.

Yeah that was Louisiana Lightening.

Thats the sound she made when I asked her if she uses condoms for blow-jobs.

The sound my head made when I heard that was "Kach-ing!"

April

Coming Out The Closet

Had hooked up a girl with an apt. Next thing I know I have another girl in need.

They both have the same background and speak the same language so I'm thinking ok we'll give it a try.

It was a one bedroom apt with a big closet by the entry way where the girls hung clients coats.

Back then I worked the phones 9am-10pm pretty much. The girls worked primarily for me during the day and for occationally for another agency at night.

One night after 10 my house phone rings and it's the girl I rented the apt for. She's got a thick Brazilian accent and I can't understand WTF she's saying.

She's laughing and whispering, and then all of a sudden I hear ...

"Stupida puta!....April I call you back!"

Apparently when one of the girls got a call in the middle of the night, rather than the other just go for a walk, she hid in the closet.

The girl that called me was trying to tell me she's in the closet with nothing to do.

Then all of a sudden while she was on the floor of the closet on the phone with me the closet opened.

The client, who thank goodness wore glasses but had them off starts poking around for his coat.

The "stupida puta" is in the background laughing because........well it's funny.

I almost peed my pants when she called me back and I finally understood that she was trying to tell me she was in "zee clozet"

April

I Smell Bacon

Was working out of a one bedroom apt with a roomate who was a bit naieve about things.

She got a call from a guy who said he was a freelance photographer.

He wanted a session and he said he'd bring his portfolio to show her because he didn't have a business card. (???)

My bullshit alarm went off and I decided to hang out rather than split the scene before he arrived like we usually did for each other.

From the way dude knocked (pounded) on our door I smelt him.

I told my roomate who the client was there for that if I feel something is up the code word is "lets go to dinner".

I opened the door and before me stood what looked like an officer who had eaten one too many donuts at my door.

Yes he was in civies, but he had one of those puffy jackets that fits a gun, radio and a big old badge quite well.

I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt. The I see the portfolio.....no make that his wired together photo albulm.

A professional photog, shows up with a portfolio, with his work in some kind of case, not a photo albulm.

My roomate steps up and plants one on his lips. I observe him. He does not flinch an inch, a bit too stoic for my liking.

He then makes his last mistake...... he turns to my roomate and says, "So your from Brazil?"

Now I step up. I reach out to stroke his cock and he jumps two feet back.

I then grab my purse and say come on. Aren't you here to take us to dinner?

He knew he was had and just said "ok" and left without another word.

I have the cell number he called from saved into my cell. It shows up as "BAD".

Funny thing is when you call the number you get a vm saying "This is John, please leave a message"

How original.

April

She Likes To Watch

Had an appointment one day and the guy showed up VERY late.

My roomate is having a hissy fit because it's cold out and we had plans that now have to wait.

When the client showed, because he was late she was still there and only half way dressed.

I noticed him looking at her and asked if he wanted a double.

He declined saying he didn't hit the ATM hard enough for that.

Light bulb pops into my head!

I tell him she likes to watch and if he didn't mind she'd sit in the room naked and touch herself while she looks on BUT she wouldn't join in.

He was up for it. Win/Win situation.

She stayed warm AND got a tip for doing nothing.

He got to experience voyourism.

And me..........well he came back often, especially on cold nights when my roomate was around.

April said:
Yeah that was Louisiana Lightening.

Thats the sound she made when I asked her if she uses condoms for blow-jobs.

The sound my head made when I heard that was "Kach-ing!"

No no... that was the answer you got from a Brazilian after she proudly told you "I'm GFE" and you whispered in her ear.... "So you give blowjobs, no condom?"

April

Ozzy said:
No no... that was the answer you got from a Brazilian after she proudly told you "I'm GFE" and you whispered in her ear.... "So you give blowjobs, no condom?"
LMAO

I'm interviewing this cute little Brazilian number who speaks English like I speak Portuguese. I inquire about her services.

She perks up and say "I'm GFE"

Ozzy was sitting close by so as not to embarass her I lean over and whisper
"You give blow-job no condom?"

She screamed "EWWWWWWWWWWW!"

I don't think she kissed either come to think of it lol

She was dam cute though!

"EWWW who sucks on a condom"

That phrase remainded me of a part timer from CL I saw in 2003. She was, 22 and was giving me a BBBJ as part of the session. When I asked her if she swallowed she replied "Of course, who doesn't" at which point I promptly blasted down her throat. Unfortunately she became very hard edge about a year later and would not see me any more. I still have a g-string of her and another one of her panties.

Here is a hint. If you keep them in a zip loc bag like I do (with the name of the delectable thing written on the bag) they will keep the scent a little longer.

Oh, yeah, one man showed me a picture frame with my panties mounted on it. He wanted, he wanted it. So, I sold it to him.
Oh, well, he probably never washed it.

I could have sold him my bra, but he said he only wanted my panties.
Wish I had kept another set of panties in my handbag.
But I didn't and had to go home "bottom less" that night.
Yeah, the customer is always right.

"Disclaimer: All stories are a figment of my mind and imagination and in no way or form an admission of anything."

Hey, did I ever tell you about the time, I licked my self straight across the English Channel? I never did? Oh, well, maybe later.
Maybe I imagined that also.

April, you have quite a figmentation. Love it, don't ever change.

I feel like I missed out on something, having not visited CLPC, or any of her other businesses. If only you had an Asian girl or two..... oh well....

Regards,

Pops