An insiders experiences

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
Dee noticed that she stood out from the rest of the girls. For one she was white in a minority neighborhood. For some reason everyone wanted to be her friend. Little did she know she had the smell of newness on her. There was still a bit of innocence left in her eyes. She looked healthy.

Most of the other girls all had track marks or were obvious crack heads. Crack was a new thing. Something Dee knew she better keep away from. Up till this point she was still just a voyeur in the world of pay for play sex.

She had been using her looks and her body to get what she wanted since she was 12 in a “friendly” way.

Now it was time to use her assets in a more professional way.

Dee sat on a car that was parked on the side of the track. Almost immediately a car pulled over.

The passenger window rolled down. “You working?” The man asked.

Dee looked at him trying to size him up and down. He was young, he was Asian and he had a military hair cut. Dee sucked in a deep breath let it out and opened the passenger door.

She had seen the other girls take the men down the block by the water. She instructed him to do the same.

After he parked he asked her how much. Dee looked at him blankly and asked “well what do you want?”

“A half and half” He responded.

Dee had no idea what he meant.

“$100” Dee replied trying to sound like she knew what she was doing.

He laughed at her and said “I usually pay $20”

They negotiated at $40.

The man adjusted Dee’s seat into a reclining position. He let his manhood free and urged her to take it into her mouth.

With shaky hands Dee reached into her bag for a condom and clumsily tried to put it on him.

She put her mouth onto the strangers covered cock and began to gag on the taste of the rubber.

He soon grew impatient with her inexperience. “Just lie back”

Dee slid one pants leg off and opened herself up for him.

Somewhere between his thrusts he noticed the tears going down her face. He promptly finished.

“Was this your first time?” he asked.

“Yes, was it that obvious?” She shyly asked.

“Yes” he answered. He pulled the condom off and tossed it outside the window while she pulled up her panties and adjusted her pants.

Dee opened the car door, now $40 richer but her eyes would never be innocent again.

<Lacy>

Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix
April I LOVE your storeis.Please keep them comming even if they are too raw lol.

Give some hope to the young Madames of the future so we don't think we are the only ones that experinced weird shit and deal with drama lol.

xoxo
Lacy

April

Wow finally found this thread! Tried the search function and didnt work. A friend gave me a trip on how to look up old threads.

I've got a few humdingers to tell from my visits to NY as well as some old stories from te "good old days" .I wrote on a laptop that fizzed out (smoke and all!) that I lost all my writings. So I need to start from scratch. Think I'll wait till I get back to Florida when I can be more verbose and have the time to leasurley entertain myself (and hopefully others) with my fond memories of NYC.

April

I am so glad you found it & that I just happened to click new posts. The luck of the draw thank you. I just read part and I am getting palpitations & turning to rock hard. Now what to do with this? I had been reading your present visit with interest. Add me to your LONG list of admirers!! Thank you again april!

Last edited:

April

Mods Feel free to move it.

When I began it I dont think that section existed in its format now..

April

An email convo from a guy who I agreed to see

HIM:
thank you.
im a really good guy
but ive decided that after i see you, after work, im going to end my life.
you will be the last girl i sleep with
please be kind to me
..and thank you

(Now I'm a sceptic and I'm thinking this guy is playing with me but didnt want to pay to find out)

ME:
Don't do do this! Come see me i have the number of a good phychiatrist.

HIM:
im not crazy hun.
and i saw a therapist yesterday.
my heart is completely broken and i have lost hte love of my life
i cannot forgive myself.
ive sent my mother in california a letter, along with all the money i have in the world.
i just want to be close to a beautiful woman before i go.
mi cant wait to hug you

ME:
ok come see me i'll make everything ok

HIM:
if you could take away the pain in my heart, id leave you my house.
im giving it to my mom.
tomorrow morning, you will hear about me on the news.
im going to poison myself in the park tonihgt

ME: (thinking this guy is full of it)
one question...if you going to kill yourself tonight...why you need finish work? Come now!
HIM:
because i promised my boss that i would do sosmething for him when he is out of town
and i want to keep my word
i wrote a letter to my mom last night, it has tears all over it
ex doesnt care if i live or die
some things, in life, cannot be dealt with.
some pain is not tolerable
sad but true
i just want to be at peace and not feel this anymore. not think of whta happened.
ive got a huge heart, but i am unlovable.

ME:(thinking I'm SURE he's shitting me..but hell I dont want to be the one to push him off the edge)
I'm sure your mother loves you and I'm sure alot of people who you don't even realise love and care about you. The best revenge on an ex is to move on and find someone else.
Life happens when were making plans. Sounds like life too over your plans and everything happens for a reason. When one door closes another one opens ..we just need to be patient

HIM:
oh April
i think id rather go have drinks with you and talk
i think you have a wonderful heart
i think you just made me cry
i hav eto go outside on madison avenue and cry.
....bless you April
you, unlike me, are a lovable beautiful soul

Well I never heard from him again but the next week Adriana got the same guy with the same speal asking for a discount. LOL

The shit you guys come up with!
Man times are getting tough! LOL

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Ok I thought I had stories..April I just read from post 1 to the end. Geez you can write and you have seen some shit. I may have to add to my stuff to keep up with you.... Nah I'll be to busy reading your stuff keep it coming....

Ok I thought I had stories..April I just read from post 1 to the end. Geez you can write and you have seen some shit. I may have to add to my stuff to keep up with you.... Nah I'll be to busy reading your stuff keep it coming....
You both have the best srories.. get a pro to help you, do your book together, and call it "Both Sides of the Mirror."

Things were going really well and I'm the type of person if I do something I try and do it to the hilt.

I rented a 3 bedroom/2 bath apt over by 1st/14th. Not cheap but perfect for what "our" needs were. Along with 2 studios up town.

Had about 8 girls from Brazil, several Russian girls, 2 woc, and about 7 American girls.

Of all these girls only 1 of the American girls did Greek.

Had a regular client who LOVED Brazilian girls BUT also LOVED greek. (VERY hard to find the two)

One of the Brazilian girls...lets call her "Lana" had a great set of pics with one of them showing off her great looking ass.

The client insisted on seeing "Lana". Knowing his preference for greek I tried to disuade him.

He insisted, even with my promise that no way in hell is she givig up the bootie.

Well he went into the room and she followed. About an hour later he's ready to leave and I inquire if all was well.

He had the biggest grin on his face and said EVERYTHING was as he liked. (this confused me because I know his preferences)

I hear "Lana" screaming my name from the room after the client left. I'm like "oh, shit. Now what?!

I open up the door and see several stacks of money on the bed. Incrediously I ask "Did you rob him?"

She's smiling and jumping up and down and requesting the rest of the day off.

"Lana" smiles and says "No, he ask me how much for my bunda, I tell him 2 thousand dollars, he says ok and pull out the $"

Then she says "Oh, April.............why I no ask for 5 thousand"

To this day I'm pretty sure she doesn't do greek, especially after getting paid 2k the first time!
Oh my gawd, was he a younger, good looking man, from South America ?

A LONG time ago I was an agency girl as well. Dam borough agencies! They'll go ANYWHERE!

My driver picks me up and shortly I get a call in "Da Bronx". Back then rates were determined by where you were located. The drivers fee was figured in as well as the extra time to get there.

So while The Bronx was still......well, Da Bronx......it was a higher paying job.

A whole $200 that got cut up 80/40/80!! Anyway, we go to the Bronx.

I ring the bell to the apt building and some guy leans out the window and tells me what apt to go up to.

When he told me to go to a different apt than my driver did I should have nixed it right then. Young and dumb!

I get upstairs, the guy answers the door with the phone in his hand. I watch him say to the reciever "yeah, she's here right now"

He then hangs up and gives me 300, which means $100 tip for me. GREAT way to what we in the biz say to "break luck"! (first call of the night)

We get down to business and I'm being extra nice. We get to the end of our time.

Dude jumps up gets my bra and panties and throws them at me and says get dressed.

He then proceeds to put the biggest freekin machette to my throat and tells me don't scream just get dressed and go.

He then goes through my purse and takes the $100 I always keep on me in case of emergency.

I get dressed, he walks me to the door and then as I'm about to cross the doorway, the asshole says "Your sweet, can I have just one more kiss?"

I ran into the hall and proceeded to scream at the top of my lungs, more to scare him than anything else. I'm pretty sure he went out a window...I have a set of lungs on me!

What freeked me out even more was after explaining to the driver and to the "boss" what happened, they drove me home and I agreed to just "suck it up" .

The next night the driver brings me to a parking lot and tells me to go into some guys car. I'm like "are you crazy?

Don't you know what happened to me last night? I'm NOT getting into some strangers car.

After a few phone calls, I was told it's "the boss" and he wants to talk to me abot the night before. I say ok and get into the other car.

He should of had MOB stamped on his forehead. He asked me what happened, even reimbursed me for what they guy took from me.

THEN he asks me if I can identify the guy and if I would have a problem going with them to take "care of him" the next night but they needed me to ID him.

I said SURE!

Then I disappeared!

POOF!

LOL, I knew it was the Italians.... lol, sorry, in an earlier thread I had asked if it was them.... had a feeling :)