Amy 631-639-8412 Huntington Station

I would say both, but I am just going on what I saw (I didn't finger her or anything). I can't tell you if she stunk down there really, but just overall appearance in my opinion made me just have a gross feeling..
Seems to be the opposite of the OP's review. He said she was cute, but chubby. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

THIEF ALERT
so this bitch and I set up an appointment on August 5th. Go to her house and she hops in. Asks me if we can go get cigs before we start. I'm a nice guy so fine. Then she asks if we can get her drugs from this guy. He's around the block from her so ok. Get to her house and she asks if she can run inside quick. Then she texts me saying she has her period and she needs me to hit her up in a few days. When I do text her back she says she don't remember me. Then says if she owes me or not she wants money. This crack whore is trying to tell me off. Bitch you bbfs dudes for $40!
Don't deal with her. There's plenty of pussy out there no one needs this bitch. I have a listing of names and numbers of girls that will do bbfs if that's what someone wants. I also have prices for all of them.
Shame on me for trusting that she'd keep her word.
I even said that I'd work something out with her and give her something but she went off on me. So fuck her.

THIEF ALERT
so this bitch and I set up an appointment on August 5th. Go to her house and she hops in. Asks me if we can go get cigs before we start. I'm a nice guy so fine. Then she asks if we can get her drugs from this guy. He's around the block from her so ok. Get to her house and she asks if she can run inside quick. Then she texts me saying she has her period and she needs me to hit her up in a few days. When I do text her back she says she don't remember me. Then says if she owes me or not she wants money. This crack whore is trying to tell me off. Bitch you bbfs dudes for $40!
Don't deal with her. There's plenty of pussy out there no one needs this bitch. I have a listing of names and numbers of girls that will do bbfs if that's what someone wants. I also have prices for all of them.
I even said that I'd work something out with her and give her something but she went off on me. So fuck her.
Sorry to hear that- that's why when she asked me to drop her off somewhere I flat out told her no. I'm not here to be your driver. Get out of my car and walk.

THIEF ALERT
Sorry to hear that.
But post up your list and let's see who is doing BB!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
It should probably be in a separate thread. It definitely should not include name where "you heard somewhere" they do it but rather your personal experience. It should probably include if there was an upcharge for it and what that was. It should probably include if it was offered off the bat or only after a few sessions.

Update on this one:

Saw her yesterday morning...we agreed via text FS for 35 and she has condoms.
I drive all the way to her, pick her up from a deli....we drive 2 blocks and she's asking me to go back to the deli because she forgot to get something. I ask what and she said something, I say no.
We continue on and she's looking at with me a crazy look in her eye, lol. I'm like are you ok and she says I'm fine. OK
We park, I'm like where's the condom, she says I don't have any. I'm like you said you did....blah blah blah
Ok, so I settle for bbbj....she starts giving me a handjob as she's looking at me with this fing crazy look in her eyes.
I asked her again is she ok, she tells me, this is what people do when they have sex, they look at each other...
Ohhhhhhh boy!!
I'm like, noooooo, if you're sucking my cock then I'm looking at the back of your head. There's no looking at each other.
Finally she starts sucking, I'm getting ready to cum and I ask her are you swallowing and she says yeah....
Keep in mind, I'm dressed in black dockers pants and there are no tissues readily available at this moment....just as I'm about to cum she stops sucking and starts giving me a handjob, I cum all over the freaking place, on myself and my black pants....
I'm like what the frig, she says I'm not swallowing...I'm like you could have told me that before...

This chick is going crazy not to mention she looks like shit, then was talking about how some girls get 600.00 to do nothing and she's out here sucking cock for 35.00.....she was going off...
In my opinion, think twice before seeing her.
I won't be going back....

I've been with hundreds of dope-loving SWs in my lifetime, although it's been more than a decade since I last saw one. Most of them were in Manhattan.
This girl's behavior is not typical of the girls I saw. There probably is a mental health issue component also in play here. They often go hand-in-hand with the drug abuse.
With all the negative reports on this gal and all the other options out there, I can't understand why guys on here are continuing to hook up with her. She is an accident waiting to happen.