Amy 631-639-8412 Huntington Station

Amy was first mentioned in the Long Island Street Action thread but I decided to start her own because she does do incalls.
Since seeing her number posted several days ago, we had been in daily contact trying to set up a meet. She usually answers quickly, is coherent and very accommodating. She is also very open about her self...
She is 26 years old
She's been in this business a long time but has slowed down lately.
She is addicted to drugs - prefers pure coke (makes her crazy horny - her words not mine), but also does H and crack.
No children
Lives in a room in a house at the moment.
BBFS is on the table
She swallows

Finally got together with her early this morning. I met her at her house. We only communicated thru text and she freely gave me her exact address...the arrangement was to pick her up and take her to get some party supplies for herself.
We drive about 6 minutes away for her to get her fix and then we are on our way back to her house. The arrangement was for 60 roses for FS at her place. When we get there, I park on the street, and we walk over to the house. The driveway is pretty dark and there are a bunch of rooms being rented in the house. There were 2 vehicles parked in the driveway/yard. As we got closer to the house there was a nauseating stench coming from somewhere near the doorway. It was dark but I didn't see any garbage pails around so I don't know what it was. I stopped in my tracks and said to her lets just do this in the car. She replied no problem, let me just sit here and get a couple of hits before we start.

So she sits down on the stoop and fires up some crack. There are a lot of shrubs around this house so much of the property is concealed from the street. She starts talking freely about how she needs to quit, she's addicted and if I want to smoke with her. I declined because drugs aren't my thing, but did stand there with the stench talking anyway. I asked her if the house smelled like the outside and she said probably but she's used to it so she doesn't know how bad it is. Again I declined going inside.

Honestly, it was 4am, dark and unfamiliar - so I'm not going to be going into a house with multiple rooms being rented. Maybe during the day light hours I would try it....
Anyway after 10 minutes of smoking we walk back out to the street and get into my car. We drive around looking for a place to park and settle in an industrial area a few minutes away from her house.

We park, I let junior out and she immediately starts bbbj...not bad, pretty good. She lets me play with her ass and pussy as she sucks. I slip a finger in and proceed to perform the sniff test, all clear, no smell to report.
I'm rubbing her pussy with 2 fingers and she's sucking away...she's really wet. Finally she says lets fuck. I ask her if she has a condom and she says no. I said we had agreed on FS and she immediately replied, "I'm clean I get checked at the doctors often, just pull out when you're ready to cum and I'll swallow your load in my mouth, I'm not on the pill so I don't want you to cum inside of me".

Because you never know when a sw may cross your path and being single, I had a couple of condoms in my car so I took one out, declined her invite to fuck raw and proceeded to put on a condom.
So we fucked in the back seat for a little while, missionary only. She was moaning and really into it. At one point she says to me, don't waste your cum in the condom, let me swallow it. That just put me over the edge, so with a couple of last thrusts, I pull out, rip the condom off and she finishes me up with a bbbj and I explode in her mouth. She swallows all of it and keeps sucking after I was more than finished. When she's done she just smiled and said to me, "you could have fucked me raw and then just pulled out and let me finish you off...maybe next time. That was a waste of a good condom". I was like yeah ok....

To conclude:
Her looks are about a 5 out of 10. She's not a BBW but she does have meat and is chubby. Her face is cute, nothing great about her.
Personality is 8 out of 10, she likes to talk and is very accommodating.
BJ was a 7 out of 10, she goes down deep and mixes it up a bit. We were in the car so she was limited to a certain position, maybe in a bed she would perform even better...
Pussy - no smell. I'm not sure about DATY, didn't ask. I'm guessing probably on the table.

When we were done and driving back to her house, I asked her how much more for the bbfs would she have wanted and she replied, nothing extra.

So, 60 roses, a couple of miles to and from her supplier and after a nice conversation, I was on my way. We never talked about how long of a stay but we were together for over an hour....

One last note, I do not recommend taking any woman to get supplies. There are many risks associated with that, none are ever worth it. My experience was smooth, I dropped her off on a Main Street and she walked over to the place then picked her up where she got out, but if the place was being watched I may have had a problem when she got back into my car. Not to mention if I was pulled over at some point and she has these supplies in the car... I took the chance, we had planned it this way so there was no sneaking on her part, but I've got big balls, no one at home, and enough sick time to cover a weekend stay in Yaphank if it went that way. But in the end it's absolutely not worth the risk....sometimes we just "do dumb shit"...

.......One last note, I do not recommend taking any woman to get supplies. ....... but I've got big balls, no one at home, and enough sick time to cover a weekend stay in Yaphank if it went that way. ......
Nice review AverageJoe. Great detail, down to the stench.
Note that you left out a couple of things about the risk you took having her in your car with her "supplies". Depending on how much (of her supplies) she had you may have risked more time than "a weekend stay in Yaphank". Also, legal costs can be astronomical and you could have lost your car.

Update:

She seems to be up almost all night and sleeps late morning and midday.
She texts out of the blue, either hi or hello...
So beware with her, you may get a text out of the blue, late at night.
Once she's up, she answers.
She's hard up for money...willing to cone to me out east just for the cash....
I can't do really late during the week but come this weekend it's on.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I hear that she just texted me 10 minutes ago. Offered bbj swallow for 50 then 40 then sex for 40 and up.
Might as well fuck her for 50 bucks

Seems like just about every girl that people are posting about lately has a habit. Must be the heat.
Not the heat - Ever since the gov't cracked down hard on oxy (ya know - the properly manufactured stuff whose potency is totally known and free from unknown contaminants that isn't injected) such that the price went thru the roof, "H" has become the drug of choice (ya know - the totally uncontrolled stuff whose potency is totally unknown, never free from unknown contaminants, that gets injected with shared needles and if it doesn't kill you right away is causing the spread of HIV and Hep that will kill you slowly later). I guess the "thinking" was that if we suddenly make it impossible to get oxy, that thousands on LI are addicted to, the addicts will say "OH well, I guess I'll go thru withdrawal and go straight now".

The crackdown on oxy combined with the record high in Afghan opium cultivation , has caused a "perfect storm" flooding the market with the stuff, so cheap I may buy a 30lb sack of it to spread on my driveway next winter instead of the more expensive salt.

Nice job LE.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
It's a real shame that drug ruins so many lives. Had an UTR girl that did the CL thing that was amazing. Best sex I've ever had, but she couldn't control herself and I have no idea what happened to her.

It's a real shame that drug ruins so many lives. Had an UTR girl that did the CL thing that was amazing. Best sex I've ever had, but she couldn't control herself and I have no idea what happened to her.
IMHO. and in the order of probability from very likely to very unlikely: in prison, in the ground (as in dead), in rehab, in a life away from drugs and prostitution.

Anyway back on track. Anyone have any luck with Amy? I tried the number today no answer.
Was texting with her today, had to go out that way for work and figured I would give her a "shot" (pun intended). Told her the time I would be in the area, and she said ok. Texted her a few times when I got there but no response, so went about my day.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
There is just so long a user can go paying $80 a pop for Oxys (which are opiates and like 1 click away from heroin anyway) before a $10 bag of heroin doesn't start to look pretty good.

There is just so long a user can go paying $80 a pop for Oxys (which are opiates and like 1 click away from heroin anyway) before a $10 bag of heroin doesn't start to look pretty good.
That 1 click is much bigger than just the words would imply. Oxys are produced by legitimate pharmaceutical companies with the potency and content closely controlled. Who knows the purity of H - the conditions of manufacture and storage and whatever crap is used to cut it to street grade. When an addict injects a dose is it 100% H, or 50% H, or 5% H , or 1%H. Is it cut with baking soda or maybe dextrose or maybe corn starch - or maybe the street peddler only had a can of foot powder on hand to cut the stuff. Russian roulette with every hit.

PS: before the crackdown on Oxys the reported price was $10 a pop and supposedly none of the money went to the Mexico mob. I bet the ghost of Al Capone is getting a good laugh out of this.

So finally got to see her last week. She texted me out of the blue (head's up on that) and asked if I wanted to see her. Had some time so off I went. Due to someone else's review here, opted not to go into her house, especially with the condition it is in, I didn't want to put myself in a potentially dangerous situation. Picked her up, went to a quiet place, got in the back seat and off to the races.. She didn't seem concerned with using a condom but I sure as hell did. $60 total. Will not repeat as I honestly felt disgusting afterwards and went home and showered like crazy. For a quick pump/dump, I guess it's ok but in my opinion, I would rather spend a little more to get something better, not that my hopes were very high to begin with.

forgot to mention that she asked me to drive her to some place (deli I think) afterwards, but I declined as I wanted her out of my car ASAP. Made some BS up and dropped her off at a corner near her house.