AMP's in Orange County [Newburgh]

Went to a couple of the spas mentioned in the Times Herald Record. One is A & A Spa (Rte 9W) and the other is Natural Therapy (off Rte 300). Both are clean, A&A offers a table shower, NT does not. $60 entry fee at each place.

At NT you are led directly into a massage room. The massage was fine, as was the HR at the end. Roaming was extremely limited, even though the girl has fine boobs. Nothing south of the border.

At A&A, a very thorough table shower is available. During the massage, the door is kept slightly open. I tried to close it but the masseuse kept opening it. On the flip, the door is almost shut and the tug begins.

The girls were very friendly, I tipped $40 at each place. I'll go back but I prefer a more intense experience. Nevertheless, it is as good as it get here.

Thank god I moved down from Orange County a few years ago. You are right, there is not much going on up there that I recall (although I wasn't hobbying much at the time). Thanks for the review. I do visit up that way on occasion, and there are times a good handy would come in handy.

I live in OC and agree that there is very little action up here, but you also have to remember that this is the most sparsely populated of the suburban counties. Even in Westchester, as populated as it is, there is limited action. I anticipate that as the population increases here (it has the fastest population growth of all counties in NYS) the availability for action will also increase.

buzz99 said:
firecracker, I had a much better time at Halcyon in Middletown, if you want to make the drive.
I was there years ago and they gave me a girl with missing front teeth! Anyway, is the price comparable? I don't mind $80 - $120 for a rub and tug, but I hear Halcyon can run much more. I'd like to know since I live close by.

Thanks.

If you think finding a ho in Orange County is hard, try finding clients up here.

Most of the men live AND work here, and average pay is 300 a week. No way in hell they can afford a provider up here...

Time for a move.,for real.

Kimmie said:
If you think finding a ho in Orange County is hard, try finding clients up here.

Most of the men live AND work here, and average pay is 300 a week. No way in hell they can afford a provider up here...

Time for a move.,for real.
They can afford homes, they can afford food, they can afford cars, so they can afford hos. The only question is "which ho?"

firecracker said:
They can afford homes, they can afford food, they can afford cars, so they can afford hos. The only question is "which ho?"
Most local men live in modest homes.

Everyone has to afford food. Bread is a dollar and a quarter.

They cant afford hos because most go for 200-300 bucks an hour and why spend 300 for 1hr when you can use that to buy more food.

This isnt a knock at Orange County locals, but times are tough and 300 is a lot of money and not everyone can dish out 300 for 1hr of shooting their load on a hookers face......

Kimmie said:
Most local men live in modest homes.

Everyone has to afford food. Bread is a dollar and a quarter.

They cant afford hos because most go for 200-300 bucks an hour and why spend 300 for 1hr when you can use that to buy more food.

This isnt a knock at Orange County locals, but times are tough and 300 is a lot of money and not everyone can dish out 300 for 1hr of shooting their load on a hookers face......
I agree. I'm just surprised there aren't any $200 hos to fill the void. If buzz99 will pay $140 at Halcyon for slightly more than an R & T, there has to be a ho who will do very well at $200.

Go Yanks!

Last edited:
A bit more?

What is a bit more at halycon? i have been there a dozen times with never a bit more than some on the "porch" roaming. Give us some details buzz.

Kimmie-

Since you know the economic realities of Orance county, why don't you adjust your rates accordingly if you want to continue to do business there? Seems that a few more $200 appointments would be better than the occasional $300 ones.

a bit more is...

twisted said:
What is a bit more at halycon? i have been there a dozen times with never a bit more than some on the "porch" roaming. Give us some details buzz.
I think I mentioned this in an earlier post on a different thread, but...

I wound up with a woc named Destiny. A bit overweight, but made up in enthusiasm what she lacked in looks.

I roamed everywhere, and she came at least once, possibly twice. She was very wet and offered DATY, which I declined. I could also have gotten Russian (again, I declined). She ended up CG getting me off by rubbing my dick against her pussy with her titties in my mouth.

I am sure a cbj (at the very least) was on the menu, but since I was tapped that night, I didn't pursue.

If you go with enough cash, I'm sure there are many menu options to consider. I dropped 1.4 total, but for my money, I'd rather drive to NJ or Westchester for an hour of full service, which generally runs 1.5 to 2., not counting gas and time.

DaveNJ said:
Kimmie-

Since you know the economic realities of Orance county, why don't you adjust your rates accordingly if you want to continue to do business there? Seems that a few more $200 appointments would be better than the occasional $300 ones.

Dave,

I dont charge 300. I am not sure I can quote my rates since I dont have an ad anymore, but lets just say new clients pay less then 250 and repeat clients less then 200.. thats pretty damn fair to me. considering I am full service.

But you see men up there dont want frumpy women like me.. OC doesnt have the sexiest women in the world, no offense, so they head to the city where all the glam is, which is cool I understand. No one wants to eat pork chops every day of the week.

Have not posted in quite awhile, but in answer to the Orange County supply, I still visit Island Spa on a fairly regular (monthly) basis and find it the best bang for my buck. I take what they offer in regards to the talent and am rarely that dissapointed.
.6 on the entrance, and then work it from there. FS is usually about another 120.
Includes quite decent TS, massage, and the works.

Review of Hana Spa

Another of the spas advertising in the THR, Hana Spa is located on Rte 17K, west of Rte 84.

$80 to enter which is $20 more than standard. Nice clean facilities. Good table shower, massage, and HR, but no big deal either.

Downside is the open door to the massage room. Girl wore lots of make-up and had that aromatic garlic aroma common in AMPs.

Maybe I'll have to go to Halcyon afterall.

it's in milford pa

Island Spa is in Milford, PA....about 10-15 minutes into Penn on route 84. I don't remember the exit but it clearly says Milford. You get off the exit and head towards town (I think it's a left but can't remember for sure). Once in the village just look for the street address from the ad in the record....believe it or not it's an old converted house....and the downstairs office is/or was a law office.

I've been 3 times....great all 3...FS for 200.

I would call first...I went one time to find them closed...but have been back since.

Visited them (Island Spa) again today. Spectacular attendant named Yuki. Worth the drive from OC, NNJ. I have never been dissapointed. See my other post. Whether I spend $180 or $220 I don't care if it's worth it. Easier than Manhattan or Bergen/Essex County

Orange county has had a wonder rise in providers, you all just dont know where to look.

The only problem is if you just want your chicken choked, a "provider" isnt for you.

Halycon, is next to my home, insurance company and nail salon. I love watching the men sneak by and parking in the back!! I think to myself, "I know whats he's gettin' heheheh"

If you see me wave hi!!!!

P.S Isnt the pizza place next door the best pizza ever? Its so BIG!!!!!

Last edited: