AMPs in Flushing and BBBJTCs

Has anybody other than me noticed that a lot of AMPs in the Flushing area offer BBBJTCs. I've been to quite a few of them almost never for repeat visits but always for one time adventures. Anyways, I was almost always offered BBBJTCs. I wonder why that is. Can anybody think of a reason for this?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Actually, I think it's that since almost all of these places are "one shot and done", it's simply an "economic" move to get you out the door sooner.

If they swallow its to maintain their complexion, if they spit it out its to wax the floors. If you notice, most AMP's in Queens have real shiney floors. Helps maintain those high volume 'traffic' areas.

Ramstein, what AMPs are you referring to? I've noted two in particular under another topic elsewhere on this board that regularly offer such service, but I'm assuming your research is based on more than just a few locations.

On a related topic (from another of your postings), I too have always wondered about those Asian nail salons (redundant?) that offer massage. 'Cept I've never worked up the nerve to patronize one... perhaps knowing I could spend my time and money elsewhere.

RR

BG if you are reffering to the one on 39th ave, I think so. BG do you know the one thats on kissena close to the L.I.E.? I forget their number but I'm sure it is still listed in the Queens Tribune. Large selection of girls.
RR to answer your question, just about all of the Chinese MPs offer BBBJTC and they are listed in the Queens Tribune whereas most of the Korean MPs are listed in Newsday. So get yourself a copy of the Queens Tribune and go to the places that are listed under massage. Thats what I did and I think about 85 percent of them offered BBBJTC.

Last edited:
No, not anymore. But I'm pretty sure that they are still around. They are in the basement of a residential building. There are usually 6-7 girls working there and they advertise in the queens tribune. So it's probably a good idea to look it up in the queens tribune.

What is the going rates for a typical Flushing AMP? Is there a lot of negotiation on tipping or is it more like Callow Hill in Phily? Anyone cares to make a comparison? Thanks for any info.

Originally posted by slinkybender
lg,
Don't worry about the paper itself. The classified section is online, just do a search and it's easily found.
SB, LG, and hot, the classified section in the online paper is far less comprehensive than the actual paper in terms of the sections with information about AMPs. I don't know why this is but there are at least 7 or 8, times more listings in the paper because in the paper there is an actual adult classified section(3 pages long) with a lot of MP info but I've noticed the online version does not have this section at all. You can find the Queens Tribune on any busy street corner in Queens. It is a free paper. The place I usually get my copy is on the corner of Bell blvd and Northern Blvd. It is in one of those plastic newspaper boxes.

Lots of luck...

Do you want papers with that?

Another place to get the Queens Tribune is at the Queens Library, a block away from the subway stop. Thay are at the information desk. The boxes with the free papers are rare in that part of Flushing.

Or you could just splurge and subscribe for $12 a year.

"Honey, why do we get the Queens Tribune?"

"I'm really interested in local events."

"But we live in Larchmont!"

Woody
on the FAN