AMP 707 Broadway Massapequa 646-691-9975/631-810–6888

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another place that seems fairly new. Some of their advertising is suggestive of a range of extras.

If you Google the address it seems to be a small office building. Phone girl is not overly friendly.

Has anyone had any experience visiting this place?

I tried to visit a few weeks ago. Texted with them. They said they weren’t busy. When I arrived front and back doors wedged open. I waited for someone to come out. Even called for someone. No one ever came. So I left. Messaged them again to tell them they didn’t come to the front with no answer.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I tried to visit a few weeks ago. Texted with them. They said they weren’t busy. When I arrived front and back doors wedged open. I waited for someone to come out. Even called for someone. No one ever came. So I left. Messaged them again to tell them they didn’t come to the front with no answer.
Probably one woman working and she was on the table with her legs spread wide open getting fucked.
Otherwise if she is just doing a massage they always answer the phone or door.

But I've never had a girl stop in the middle of a hand job, blow job or getting fucked to answer the door or phone.

I searched but couldn’t find any reviews so here goes.

AMP located on the lower level of a small office building. Small parking lot in the back and plenty of street parking. You walk into the front entrance of the building and down a few steps to the left. I always text first and the door is open a crack before I reach the bottom of the stairs.

There was a management change a few months back and the new owner has improved the place dramatically. New floors, new reception area, fresh paint, actual locking doors on the rooms (gone are the heavy curtains). I believe at sometime in the past the place was a dental office.

This place is not your typical storefront operation. It is very discreet. Absolutely covert. Clearly effort has gone into giving the appearance of legitimacy. They offer massage, facial and waxing among other services .

The environment is much better than the typical AMP. It’s very quiet, clean, and welcoming with just the right lighting and temperature and the Asian elevator music. No interruptions from walk-ins or phones.
Standard massage tables. It’s relaxing by design. Just feels “safe”. Welcoming.

MMS hands me off to her girl. Didn’t catch the girls name but I have spent time with her before. She’s a pretty little thing. Maybe age 28-32 5’3 110lbs with solid B’s. No body fat. Good English. She was wearing a clingy little dress with nothing on underneath. In Flushing GFE places with BBJ full service she would be @ $300 Hr.

Decent massage with just the right amount of unscented oil, good hot towel clean up some soft touch and then the flip.

She asked me what I wanted and I indicated HJ. There was none of the “how much you tip” bullshit. But then again I’m a repeat customer. She kept the dress on but allowed me to hike it up and roam freely underneath. Vert decent two handed HJ to completion and she didn’t stop till I tapped out. Hot towel clean up. Clean and warm towel cool down and massage to run out the clock.

Yeah. It’s just another AMP. But elevated. Would recommend.

Damage / donation:
house: $50 HHR / $60 Hour
Tip: $60
Extras: YMMV

Sorry fellas contact: 631-810–6888

I searched but couldn’t find any reviews so here goes.

AMP located on the lower level of a small office building. Small parking lot in the back and plenty of street parking. You walk into the front entrance of the building and down a few steps to the left. I always text first and the door is open a crack before I reach the bottom of the stairs.

There was a management change a few months back and the new owner has improved the place dramatically. New floors, new reception area, fresh paint, actual locking doors on the rooms (gone are the heavy curtains). I believe at sometime in the past the place was a dental office.

This place is not your typical storefront operation. It is very discreet. Absolutely covert. Clearly effort has gone into giving the appearance of legitimacy. They offer massage, facial and waxing among other services .

The environment is much better than the typical AMP. It’s very quiet, clean, and welcoming with just the right lighting and temperature and the Asian elevator music. No interruptions from walk-ins or phones.
Standard massage tables. It’s relaxing by design. Just feels “safe”. Welcoming.

MMS hands me off to her girl. Didn’t catch the girls name but I have spent time with her before. She’s a pretty little thing. Maybe age 28-32 5’3 110lbs with solid B’s. No body fat. Good English. She was wearing a clingy little dress with nothing on underneath. In Flushing GFE places with BBJ full service she would be @ $300 Hr.

Decent massage with just the right amount of unscented oil, good hot towel clean up some soft touch and then the flip.

She asked me what I wanted and I indicated HJ. There was none of the “how much you tip” bullshit. But then again I’m a repeat customer. She kept the dress on but allowed me to hike it up and roam freely underneath. Vert decent two handed HJ to completion and she didn’t stop till I tapped out. Hot towel clean up. Clean and warm towel cool down and massage to run out the clock.

Yeah. It’s just another AMP. But elevated. Would recommend.

Damage / donation:
house: $50 HHR / $60 Hour
Tip: $60
Extras: YMMV
Really nice review! What other more adventurous services are offered?

Nice review, I work in the general area and sometimes explore this road for various food options and might be worth it to mention the Mexican place across the street from this building is fire lol, a HE and quesadillas from that spot would make for a good day (though I recommend the HE first :D) ...do you think FS would be available? Not really an AMP guy but if someone were to get FS from this spot I might give it a shot, two other AMPs are on this road within a mile but fs is not available at either

Thanks for your encouragement. I assume it depends on the provider and the dynamic/ vibe. That being said. I have never been disappointed. Personally I’ve never never been shut down or had any regrets. The only thing I would suggest is to be respectful and low key.

Thank you. Noted. However with all due respect. There’s been a transition in the business model. A transformation. Which perhaps for some among us may wish to reconsider past reviews.

Nice review, I work in the general area and sometimes explore this road for various food options and might be worth it to mention the Mexican place across the street from this building is fire lol, a HE and quesadillas from that spot would make for a good day (though I recommend the HE first :D) ...do you think FS would be available? Not really an AMP guy but if someone were to get FS from this spot I might give it a shot, two other AMPs are on this road within a mile but fs is not available at either
707 Perhaps FS. I’m a big fan of 514a just down the road south. Amazing girl Kiki but after multiple visits no FS.

Really nice review! What other more adventurous services are offered?
There used to be a girl named Tiffany that would do BBJ and cfs. There’s a woman that works a couple days a week, Kathy, she will also do BBJ and cfs. The younger girl Annie, she’s there during the week, she will only do hj. I’ve known the mms for a while, she used to work on Jericho in Commack.

Came here for my third time, very clean and updated location, plenty of parking in back of building and street Very superior massage especially with the included stone massage. Will be back for sure. If you're looking for FS or anything like that, you won't get it here
Staff very nice and friendly

billyS

Reign of Terror
Came here for my third time, very clean and updated location, plenty of parking in back of building and street Very superior massage especially with the included stone massage. Will be back for sure. If you're looking for FS or anything like that, you won't get it here
Staff very nice and friendly
Shill alert!
Same handle just tried to bump this thread with another endorsement.

Users only posts are in this thread. Their second post makes it obvious they are the owners or a SIMP trying to gain favor.

Bet on the chiefs when they were underdogs somehow, it hit so walking around with extra cash, told myself ill save it or invest which I actually did a little bit, but its hard for me to have extra cash without spending it on this hobby. Stopped by here for my work break, 50hhr 60hr, hidden nicely on the bottom floor of an inconspicuous building and the management has gone through extra lengths to make it look legit. Had an appointment with someone else but I believe she was taken so I got serviced by someone who struck me as the mamasan. Stick thin, but good looking enough, maybe around 40, didn't catch her name, was having a tough day and just wanted to relax.

Fs not available and she struck me as someone who wanted to keep the fact that extras were offered very quiet, its a safe place for sure, extra 40 for the HE. I'll give this place a lot of credit for one thing; one of the best massages I've ever received. Was such a good massage that I delayed even getting into the good stuff, but her technique for that was really good as well, also a nice collection of candy on the way out. Was pleasantly surprised by this, and my previous theory that a massage/he from here and then hitting up the Mexican place across the street for bomb ass chicken quesadillas would be a great day was accurate. My day turned around after this, and IMO was worth slightly more than the 110 hit to my wallet.

Face: 7
Body: 5
Massage: 9.5
Attitude: 9

Pros: Fantastic massage, hit a lot of areas where I was in pain and left feeling better
Cons: Don't think there are too many cons. There's a personal con here because I know way too many people that live in this area and if anyone saw me walking into that building they'd ask awkward questions. The no fs rule will also inevitably be a con for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.