Amanda ~BBW Persuasion 646-606-4836 Reviews & Discussion

Happy Monday Ya'll...
I Hope You All Enjoyed This Lovely Weekend We Just Had!!!
I Will Be Hosting In Commack This Week Through Friday...Come Enjoy A Sexxi Encounter With Me.....

PLEASE BE PROFESSIONAL
11am-10pm
HHR 160
HR 250

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO MENTION UG WHEN CONTACTING FOR INFORMATION
** APPOINTMENTS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO ENSURE GUARANTEED AVAILABILITY **
646 606 4836
amandastar01@yahoo.com

#BBWPersuasion
PSX_20220401_124759.jpg

BTW.....
I Will Be Replying Back To Some Inquiries That Came Through Over The Weekend...I Apologize For Any Inconveniences As I Am Not Available To Answer Immediately On My Down Time...I Appreciate Your Inquiries!!

~ Amanda
Xo​

Happy Monday Ya'll...
I Hope You All Enjoyed This Lovely Weekend We Just Had!!!
I Will Be Hosting In Commack This Week Through Friday...Come Enjoy A Sexxi Encounter With Me.....

PLEASE BE PROFESSIONAL
11am-10pm
HHR 160
HR 250

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO MENTION UG WHEN CONTACTING FOR INFORMATION
** APPOINTMENTS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO ENSURE GUARANTEED AVAILABILITY **
646 606 4836
amandastar01@yahoo.com

#BBWPersuasion
View attachment 13263
love the look back

Hey y’all….I just want to put this out there, mostly for the lurkers…that this famous line “I’m fairly new to this site/hobby so I don’t have references” you all keep passing around to each other to say….is a bunch of BULLSHIT!!! Whether it’s high priced pussy…Asian pussy..Latina pussy..WOC pussy..junkie pussy…pimped out pussy…SW pussy…Stripper pussy….preyed upon pussy…TS girls…massage parlors…dungeons…..y’all been paying for pussy…

So y’all keep playing the tired ass line, and I’ll keep pissing you off apologizing for not buying it…you all don’t want a scam, bait and switch, or an unsafe situation…yet y’all are coming at me with straight B.S. and an unprofessional attitude, expecting me to think you’re a safe person to deal with…No Thank You!

EVERYONE should be reading the general information provided (rates, availability, etiquette) along with the reviews so you’re not upset with me if I refer you back to the thread…

Enjoying reviews alone won’t get you in the door…you have to be familiar with the general information as well…If you can’t be professional we just cannot connect…

Amanda
Xo

Hey y’all….I just want to put this out there, mostly for the lurkers…that this famous line “I’m fairly new to this site/hobby so I don’t have references” you all keep passing around to each other to say….is a bunch of BULLSHIT!!! Whether it’s high priced pussy…Asian pussy..Latina pussy..WOC pussy..junkie pussy…pimped out pussy…SW pussy…Stripper pussy….preyed upon pussy…TS girls…massage parlors…dungeons…..y’all been paying for pussy…

So y’all keep playing the tired ass line, and I’ll keep pissing you off apologizing for not buying it…you all don’t want a scam, bait and switch, or an unsafe situation…yet y’all are coming at me with straight B.S. and an unprofessional attitude, expecting me to think you’re a safe person to deal with…No Thank You!

EVERYONE should be reading the general information provided (rates, availability, etiquette) along with the reviews so you’re not upset with me if I refer you back to the thread…

Enjoying reviews alone won’t get you in the door…you have to be familiar with the general information as well…If you can’t be professional we just cannot connect…

Amanda
Xo
You had me at dungeons ❤️

Amanda
Xo
Mmmm latina pussy!! Yumm

billyS

Reign of Terror
i finally had the pleasure in meeting Amanda. OMG. i left drain. such an awesome time. she is super sensual and sexy. new ATF.
You've been around long enough to know the difference between a review and an endorsement.

Try again.
This time include at least
Damage
Tip if any
Time spent. Hour? Half hour? Overnight?
Sexual acts performed:
Blow job? Covered?
Vaginal intercourse? Raw or covered?
DATY?
Anal?
FIV?
Rimming?

You get the idea?

Happy Hump Day Ya'll!!
Thank you @Slinky Bender for being patient with me and allowing me to return to advertise...I greatly respect and appreciate it!!

Heyyy Ya'll...Long Time No See :)

I'm Hosting In Commack Through Friday!!
HHR 160
HR 250
APPOINTMENTS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO ENSURE GUARANTEED AVAILABILITY
PLEASE MENTION UG WHEN CONTACTING FOR INFORMATION
646 606 4836
amandastar01@yahoo.com
#BBWPersuasion IMG_1676.jpg IMG_1702.jpg IMG_1721.jpg IMG_1683.jpg

Happy Hump Day Ya'll!!
Thank you @Slinky Bender for being patient with me and allowing me to return to advertise...I greatly respect and appreciate it!!

Heyyy Ya'll...Long Time No See :)

I'm Hosting In Commack Through Friday!!
HHR 160
HR 250
APPOINTMENTS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO ENSURE GUARANTEED AVAILABILITY
PLEASE MENTION UG WHEN CONTACTING FOR INFORMATION
646 606 4836
amandastar01@yahoo.com
#BBWPersuasion View attachment 14835 View attachment 14836 View attachment 14837 View attachment 14838
Henna on the feet looks delicious