Alexis 631-338-6045.

I Did how ever see Alexis from BP & Eros
Not sure the link was posted properly. Phone 631-338-6045.

The reviews were spot on that i read from another site . Not the girl in photos but nice enough. Long dark hair, nice tight body, c-d chest natural. She was in place off vets (named chain) so room was ok. I did not opt for FS first time out, but all seemed to be on menu. wanted nice clean safe relase and got it. Rate was 150/30m 200/hr. Hope this is how to write a review ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Landu ... gotta love the fake Pics ... nothing ticks you off more. Sometimes Id be OK if they even said "fair representation" lol. But the ones that are huge bait and switch !!! Ive never done a photo search ... normal google numbers etc .. do you do photo search ?

SD, the way I do it (as opposed to tineye) is simply go to an ad pic and right click and select "copy image location". Paste it in a Google search bar. It will show the BP ad links. In this case, you see at the top, "For matching images, try search by image". Click that and you'll see all the other links using these photos, as well as the above playboy link.

BTW, was she even close, looks wise? How was her personality? Did she act like she was into it? Would you go back?

Thanks for TOFTT.

Last edited:
Shooter... She was nice, personaliy was cool, nice to talk to, made conversation, intelligent. Nice looking maybe a hard 7 or 7.5. Gave a nice CBJ, worked in some lotion. Finished of on chest which was nice ... Would I go back ? Maybe, kind been there done that whats next ...lol. But ya never know ...

Oh .. by the way thanks for the pointers on the photo search ... never knew you could do that ... very helpfull when you check a ad and see the same photos on the same day in a place 1,000 miles away