Alana 865-426-1772 Selden

This ad has been up a good bit, but image/number doesn't yield much on search - only one site where comments/reviews are of little value. Seems tgtbt but thought I'd ask. You never can tell!

Just wondering if anybody has seen this Hispanic Milf who advertises on another site. Her pictures look nice but haven’t been able to find any reviews on her. Tried to attach a picture but wasn’t able to do so.

Yeah I can chime in here. I saw Alana, not her real name, a couple of Sundays ago. I hesitated since we also later in week enjoyed dinner and some takeout and didn’t want to uncover too much since she’s trying to get her life back together after divorce.
she has more years than her ad with that curvy Colombian body I love so much and huge tits.
$200 for hour which I took that Sunday morning. Had a decent massage on her bed as we spoke in my broken Spanish. After flip she started the main rub which was hard already as I drooled over her body and attractive face.
she has great sucking skills especially with no cover. She rode on top of me, a great scene.
ultimately she gave me lubed HJ. I believe she’s searching for SD since her ex dumped her for “younger pussy”.
I found communicating with her too big a challenge. Let me just say that.
the number listed makes her appointments mainly by text.
She is raring to go if you treat her good or maybe bad? I’m not sure but I moved on.

I’m going directly to Colombia soon.

Yeah I can chime in here. I saw Alana, not her real name, a couple of Sundays ago. I hesitated since we also later in week enjoyed dinner and some takeout and didn’t want to uncover too much since she’s trying to get her life back together after divorce.
she has more years than her ad with that curvy Colombian body I love so much and huge tits.
$200 for hour which I took that Sunday morning. Had a decent massage on her bed as we spoke in my broken Spanish. After flip she started the main rub which was hard already as I drooled over her body and attractive face.
she has great sucking skills especially with no cover. She rode on top of me, a great scene.
ultimately she gave me lubed HJ. I believe she’s searching for SD since her ex dumped her for “younger pussy”.
I found communicating with her too big a challenge. Let me just say that.
the number listed makes her appointments mainly by text.
She is raring to go if you treat her good or maybe bad? I’m not sure but I moved on.

I’m going directly to Colombia soon.
Thanks Robert. How old would you say she is? Someone mentioned fake pics? From what you can get a sense of, you think cim might be on the offer?

Location is tiny house in Selden and she shares her bed. Landlord/boss must live upstairs as she brought $$ up to him/her. Pics probably not her but more curvy and busty. age just north of 40.
A very outgoing woman with great laugh and smile. I’m sure with a regular she’ll do more.
I prefer introverted Latinas.
Good luck to her and you guys.

Location is tiny house in Selden and she shares her bed. Landlord/boss must live upstairs as she brought $$ up to him/her. Pics probably not her but more curvy and busty. age just north of 40.
A very outgoing woman with great laugh and smile. I’m sure with a regular she’ll do more.
I prefer introverted Latinas.
Good luck to her and you guys.
What are her rates?

Finally got thru to this one, called me after txting with different number and we agreed on a time so headed over and address dudnt exist so i called and she told me correct slightly different address so i parked and went inside the side door of a small house on a very quiet street in selden.

She looked ok i guess maybe in 40s latina short darker skin everything looked real big but i mean the good stuff like tits and ass maybe fake who knows.

So she led me into a tiny room with a bed that took up entire room then blocked door with dresser. I asked rate and she said 200 so i asked avout half and she said 160, almost went for thr hour but thank god i didnt.

I was really expecting a massage but she took out a condom right away so i layed down and she put it on and started sucking real rough and hard didnt really feel good so i told her i wanted to taste her so she layed down there was some hair there and it didnt really taste like anything. She didnt really seem too interested in much so so she asked me to fuck her and i asked if i could eat her ass real quick, she said 50 dollars more thought maybe she thought i asked for anal so i said again i want to lick your ass and again she wanted 50 more... Her ass was huge but wasnt going to pay that. Fucked her and left sure bbj would have been xtra too.

Wouldnt go back ... Used to get girls like that with the same attitude and some with better looks in the city at fast houses for a quarter of the price. Most latinas seem unfriendly or greedy to me except on rare occasions.

Thats it hope i didnt forget anything.

I know, just not too into asians unless its a nice massage, i always hope for more but not really worth the extra money for me other than a massage.

Had latina from a fast house who probably would have left there with me and spend the the rest of her life with me.

Ninah the milf who i heard had a bad attitude was amazing with me alot of fun and overly friendly maybe because she likes younger guys.

There was another from the city who acted pretty nice the other 95% were the same way almost like they are working for the same agency following the same training script.