Alana 865-426-1772 Selden

Location is tiny house in Selden and she shares her bed. Landlord/boss must live upstairs as she brought $$ up to him/her. Pics probably not her but more curvy and busty. age just north of 40.
A very outgoing woman with great laugh and smile. I’m sure with a regular she’ll do more.
I prefer introverted Latinas.
Good luck to her and you guys.
You remember what area of selden. My mom actually lives in selden

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
How dark would you say she is? And about how big? Was it a chubby big or BBW? I know the pictures in the add can't be of her
Finally got thru to this one, called me after txting with different number and we agreed on a time so headed over and address dudnt exist so i called and she told me correct slightly different address so i parked and went inside the side door of a small house on a very quiet street in selden.

She looked ok i guess maybe in 40s latina short darker skin everything looked real big but i mean the good stuff like tits and ass maybe fake who knows.

So she led me into a tiny room with a bed that took up entire room then blocked door with dresser. I asked rate and she said 200 so i asked avout half and she said 160, almost went for thr hour but thank god i didnt.

I was really expecting a massage but she took out a condom right away so i layed down and she put it on and started sucking real rough and hard didnt really feel good so i told her i wanted to taste her so she layed down there was some hair there and it didnt really taste like anything. She didnt really seem too interested in much so so she asked me to fuck her and i asked if i could eat her ass real quick, she said 50 dollars more thought maybe she thought i asked for anal so i said again i want to lick your ass and again she wanted 50 more... Her ass was huge but wasnt going to pay that. Fucked her and left sure bbj would have been xtra too.

Wouldnt go back ... Used to get girls like that with the same attitude and some with better looks in the city at fast houses for a quarter of the price. Most latinas seem unfriendly or greedy to me except on rare occasions.

Thats it hope i didnt forget anything.

Def not in the pics, not a bbw or overweight even just thick w pretty flat stomach like 5'0 or 5'1 maybe like 130 or 135 to guess. Just a little darker than i thought, like def darker then my avatar but not black id say in between the two.

Went a few weeks ago 160/hh
Gave a decent massage may even be worth it for the hour with an he next time.
15 min massage to a decent bbj on to cg where she has some skills and relatively tighter than i would think.
flipped her in mish and pounded her into my blowing in bag.
nice girl 7/10 looks 7/10 service. Will repeat because it is right on way home from the gym.