Advertising creampies?

The one thing that isn't mentioned here is that it happens ALL the time and a great number of people on this board partake in it under all kinds of circumstances and don't talk about it because they don't want to be looked at as "bad people". If you are a poster on this board and you talk about doing it, providers might not want to book with you. If you are a provider and you have done it, you want the people that you have done it with to keep quiet about it so EVERYONE isn't running to you looking for it or guys that are not cool with it run away from you and hurt your business. But that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. A lot.

I think that advertising creampies will attract some guys and will drive others away. But for anyone who used to be a regular at Julies in the old days, the fact that there are girls there that partake in BBFS isn't a shock. Julie knows what guys like and she tries to hire girls that provide services to make guys happy. Go there, or don't go there. That's your choice.

But there is no reason we can't be grownups about this.

The one thing that isn't mentioned here is that it happens ALL the time and a great number of people on this board partake in it under all kinds of circumstances and don't talk about it because they don't want to be looked at as "bad people". If you are a poster on this board and you talk about doing it, providers might not want to book with you. If you are a provider and you have done it, you want the people that you have done it with to keep quiet about it so EVERYONE isn't running to you looking for it or guys that are not cool with it run away from you and hurt your business. But that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. A lot.

I think that advertising creampies will attract some guys and will drive others away. But for anyone who used to be a regular at Julies in the old days, the fact that there are girls there that partake in BBFS isn't a shock. Julie knows what guys like and she tries to hire girls that provide services to make guys happy. Go there, or don't go there. That's your choice.

But there is no reason we can't be grownups about this.
I guess it was mentioned here...didn't read the whole thread and some of this is repetative but you get my point.

In other words, BBFS is like riding a moped. It's fun to do, but you don't want your friends knowing you do it.

In other words, BBFS is like riding a moped. It's fun to do, but you don't want your friends knowing you do it.
You don't care if your close hobbying friends know you do BBFS, but you don't want the general public to know you do it (in this case the UG community at large).

Gee I would be worrying more about genital warts. You can move to a new city, but the warts come with.
I know this was a comical aside but it got me browsing through the wikipedia entries relating to genital warts. There are some pics there that will turn your stomach utterly. Apparently a vaccine exists (called Gardasil) which will prevent most hpv types that cause warts, it just hasn't been approved for use by males in this country by the FDA. WTF. This would be nice to have.

As for the debate running down this thread about cream pies I am definitely with the drift that says that the risks are evident and known by all, and that this is not really the forum for denouncing those that take them. I came here to learn from others with superior knowledge how to use the hobby to have the experiences I want, not be harangued for being into this or that risky behavior. However, I do think some discussion here and there of the pragmatics of managing risks is useful and should be welcomed even by hedonists like me.