Adriana 347-538-7556 West Babylon Latina Schedule & Announcements

billyS

Reign of Terror
It would be nice if Adriana worked outside the club. Mods not sure if this is helpful but I reached out the other day to Adriana, wanted to know more about time and prices. To my surprise I received a text within short time but it was one of those text you usually get from a Handler/ MSS providing you info of the girls available and their price range. Thought it was weird since Adriana got her own Ad here. Text I received also included pictures of another provider aside from Adriana, not going to mention names since it hasn’t been mentioned so far in the thread. Anyways that was that, but looking at Adriana’s most recent picture I’m definitely wanting to set something up.
I needed to reach Adriana in reference to the ad and used the number in title and texted with her. I also called at one point and it was definitely a female that answered.

The second girl is her sister and I told her she could only advertise herself in this ad, but obviously she can do whatever she wants on her own phone.

I only work Dating in the club I do not work outside the location mention in my Post the girl who is sent also works with Adriana Sofía each Client is answered according to the question they ask

Hello everyone good afternoon Today I will be at 54 Nancy street in West Babylon from 2:00pm to midnight... that's if you want your own halftime show
I hope everyone has a good day móvil :3475387556
Adriana

Hello everyone good afternoon Today I will be at 54 Nancy street in West Babylon until midnight... that if you want your own private show write me I hope you all have a good day mobile :3475387556
Adriana remember to follow me on OnlyFans