Adriana 347-538-7556 West Babylon Latina Schedule & Announcements

Hello everyone good afternoon Today I will be at 54 Nancy street in West Babylon from 5:00 pm to midnight... that's if you want your own halftime show
I hope everyone has a good day móvil :3475387556
Adriana

This post probably won’t make it so mods I do apologize , but if it does I believe we have no reviews of her because I have seen her and was quoted 250 for a CBJ. And at the clubs for the 15 minute time frames at 60 is too overpriced. She is hot AF though and you get what you pay for but just wasn’t willing to bite the price tag.

This post probably won’t make it so mods I do apologize , but if it does I believe we have no reviews of her because I have seen her and was quoted 250 for a CBJ. And at the clubs for the 15 minute time frames at 60 is too overpriced. She is hot AF though and you get what you pay for but just wasn’t willing to bite the price tag.
250 for just a cbj??

It would be nice if Adriana worked outside the club. Mods not sure if this is helpful but I reached out the other day to Adriana, wanted to know more about time and prices. To my surprise I received a text within short time but it was one of those text you usually get from a Handler/ MSS providing you info of the girls available and their price range. Thought it was weird since Adriana got her own Ad here. Text I received also included pictures of another provider aside from Adriana, not going to mention names since it hasn’t been mentioned so far in the thread. Anyways that was that, but looking at Adriana’s most recent picture I’m definitely wanting to set something up.