A monument to stupidity

Sissy meet me a the door with little left for the imagination, she was wearing a sexy g-string and matching high heels....wow!. She is born with a stunning body and improved it with 36 DD which are just cherry on the pie. What a body... kinda reminds me of Holly Body as a blond a notch less athletic. I was invited inside where we chatted for a while. She is of Finnish and Hungarian origin and has a cute accent that turns me on.

Soon we were both on the bed and my clothes were also coming off. After letting me suck those wonderful breasts while she played with my cock for a bit she pulled off her panties showing me a wonderful shaved pussy! While she played with my pole I went down on her and started eating her delicious pussy for a long time. As I went for air and saw her head bouncing up and down and those wonderful jugs flopping down below, I knew I was exactly where I wanted to be.

Sissy is more submissive and likes to be led so I spread her legs and went down on her some more while she played with herself and seemed to enjoy what I was doing. She later complimented my oral technique I don't know if she meant it but I could tell she was getting hotter, we did some sensual DFK, I sucked those giant melons, moved on top and went from Russian to letting her sexy lips suck my cock some more. We been forplaying for a good half hour when she finally put on a beret and asked what position I wanted, we did doggie and I banged her for a long time first very slowly and then hard until I came all over the cute tattoo on her lower back.

After a break we started again with a memorable 69. She straddled my face and sucked my cock as I ate her out, I was laying on a pillow at a perfect angle to enjoy her pussy and feel those wonderful tits. She again put a condom on me and began riding my dick very slowly we moved to mish and she finished me with a very good BBBJ but did not swallow. This was a very worthwhile visit I shall repeat.

isn't this the place where the girls start in the 1000-1500 range, the graduate to the 1500-2000 or 2000+ range?

sheesh, your session sounded great, but imagine you could rent 5 girls to pamper you for 2 hours for that kinda cash.

well, i guess one day i'll have to try it, just to see if the difference in quality of girl and enhanced experience is worth it. i prob hope not, cause that could get real bad for the budget...

Originally posted by zoulou
no its *********** Shauna's agency. The fee was nowhere near what you suggest it was $$$.5 + tip.

Can someone explain to me why it blanks out the name of this agency which is very reputable and extremely well run.

I know the agency has a French name but I did not know Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz were running this board in their spare time....please someone explain.

Originally posted by donquixote04
I believe we read in a previous thread that this agency ripped off ug by "buying" a banner ad and then not paying for it.
Knowing ******, I would be really surprised if that was the case. Besides she is based in Florida and probably does not even know about UG.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Originally posted by zoulou
Knowing ******, I would be really surprised if that was the case. Besides she is based in Florida and probably does not even know about UG.
New poll:

Out of over 300,000 posts, is this the stupidest thing ever said on UG?

a) Definitely.
b) Of course.
c) There might have been a few that came slightly close.
d) Yes.
e) I hate HvB.

Originally posted by slinkybender
New poll:

a) Definitely.
b) Of course.
d) Yes.
e) I hate HvB.
a & e

Originally posted by slinkybender
New poll:

a) Definitely.
b) Of course.
d) Yes.
e) I hate HvB.
Slinky,

This might come as a surprise to you but lots and lots of providers have never heard of UG no matter how great this board is (or use to be). Why don't you take a poll on that? For proof there are only a handful of girls always the same who participate on this board.

Even more stupid is for you to expect us to post reviews good or bad but for some arcane reason you will blank the name of the agency or anyway to contact the girl that was reviewed. I am assuming you do this because the agency does not advertise on here but it is very narrow minded. This board becomes a focus group on advertisers and friends, pretty limited in my opinion. I don't know if it's only me put I hardly find anything worth reading anymore and since almost everything that is not talking about advertisers is censored there is little left to talk about.

This board used to be so dynamic, fun and interesting it has gone the way the other board have gone: Completely Dull!

zoulou, I enjoyed your review.

I have seen 3 girls from that agency, although noone recently.

I find one thing very interesting though.
You are claiming this board has become dull, and find nothing interesting to read, yet you still posted a review here.

Because when I find someone worth sharing I do.

I am just upset by all this bureaucratic BS, I don't mean to offend Slinky or anyone but I believe all those restrictions defeat the purpose of the board plus I think ****** is such a great girl that all this nonsense make even less sense. If you've also seen girl from that agency you probably understand.

but this is not my board, and I do not set the rules

its always easy to comment and offer opinions, but I really feel it must be one big pain in the ass to run a board like this.
I cant question the leadership, because Im too lazy and unskilled to produce my own board.
There are other names blanked out also, so what.
Thats just the way it is on here, and I accept it because I have no choice other than to leave and not be a member, or accept this place for the way it is. Im pretty happy here.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
zoulou,

Sorry, but you are just full of shit. You've been one of ******'s lap dogs for a very long time, and you were on the board when her banner ad was appearing. So for you to pretend now that you think she has "no idea" that UG exists is just comical. It's one thing to come and shill for her, because even though she wants to say all sorts of untrue, nasty stuff about both me and you UG, at the same time wants to get business from here, but you really shouldn't try to think I'm stupid enough not to know what's really going on.

I wonder how many free sessions you've got from ****** for all the shilling you've done for her in various spots? Well, please stop doing it here. In fact, please stop doing anything here, because I'm past being tired of you. And if you know ****** that well, and want to make these claims, then you're just a flat out LIAR, plain and simple. So just get the fuck out.

Zoulou: thanks for a great review. Unfortunately, despite my long time affiliation with this board and the hobby, I have absolutely no idea how to use the information you provided all of us. I would love to contact this provider, but do not know who it is. I share your frustration.

This board used to inform, review, and debate issues, both on and off topic. It continues to do some of that, but your post is a glaring departure from my earlier experience. It simply doesn't inform when it blocks out names. I stopped posting on anything resembling a regular basis when the conversation turned to in-fighting, envy, and name-calling. Now I lurk, about which I feel guilty, but do so anyway. I read your review and hoped to learn contact info. You tried and were censored. Maybe you are correct about Rummy and Wolf, although this smacks more of Justice, which is depriving all of us of civil liberties on a regular basis.

If we cannot get this kind of information from a review from a trusted board member, what is the purpose of our discourse? It certainly should not be merely to snipe and be derisive to each other. Were there at least a way for you to backchannel interested parties, that would be a reasonable alternative. Sadly, there is not.

BMM: I totally agree. It must be a nightmare to run this board. But, it started as an information outlet, along with allowing for critical commentary. Now it does the latter, but often, especially in this case, neglects the former. I really would enjoy seeing the provder Zoulou reviewed, but I have no idea how to contact her. Seeing a blanked out name is not productive.

If this board is at least partially about information and reviews from members, why is the critical info withheld?

jmcurry,

think of a site that has a french name and run by a lady out of Florida (954) area code. This should help you. Go to eros and search for Sissy and 954.