A Few Small Updates on "The Tattooed Asian Kim Experience"

Bitch, you better appologize for calling me ozzy, or I will reach through the interwebs and skullfuck your whore mother, and pump her full of my demon semen that will retroactivally pull you back in her cunt and make you not exist.

That is funny Ozzy, I've never had that problem. Maybe the problem is your puny little jew dick.

Not puny, racist. Now apologize or get booted out of here by your Jew boy moderator.
You're joking right? As soon as Vermeer apologizes for the chink remark. If one Sock Puppet can go off and use every ethnic slur in the book then so can all the other sock puppets.

So what are you going to do, cherry pick which ethnic slurs are allowed? So 'puny jew dick' is grounds for explosion but calling a paying (at least she was at one time) advertiser a chink with a loose cunt is funny?

You're going to have explain that one to me.

You're joking right? As soon as Vermeer apologizes for the chink remark. If one Sock Puppet can go off and use every ethnic slur in the book then so can all the other sock puppets.

So what are you going to do, cherry pick which ethnic slurs are allowed? So 'puny jew dick' is grounds for explosion but calling a paying (at least she was at one time) advertiser a chink with a loose cunt is funny?

You're going to have explain that one to me.
Did you bother to read what Vermeer's title is? What a douche. Read the rules.

Did you bother to read what Vermeer's title is? What a douche. Read the rules.
Yes I read vermeer's title. I just don't buy it. I don't think it is right that one person can invent a sock puppet and spew all kinds of nasty hate. I remember when vermeer first popped up and it was mainly to attack Micki the Milf. Anyone else pulling that shit would have been banned.

And why are you calling me a douche? What gives you the right to insult me? Because you are a moderator? You and Ozzy have let this title go to your heads. It is moderator not God. There was no reason to insult me.

Would you call me a douche to my face at a UG party? I doubt it.

Did the 'puny jew dick' comment hit a nerve with you? It wasn't directed at you, I didn't even know you were Jewish until you mentioned it.

And as far as vermeer getting a pass because of his title, well that is bullshit. Just look at Ozzy's other shit and ethnic slurs he throws around. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Alias or not, insulting people is always poor form. Insults may elicit a few laughs, but like fried foods they are enjoyed to excess at one's peril.