A Few Small Updates on "The Tattooed Asian Kim Experience"

Hey!

I only have a few minor things to update on.

1. My air-conditioning at my incall location has been replaced, and it's a breezy 60 degrees in here now.

2. This photo of me is from last night:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c203/kchantastic/HOTNEWJULY2008MEURL.jpg
(Sorry, no nudity this time.)

3. I am back on AIM, MSN, and Yahoo IM programs as "tattooedasiankim" - Feel free to IM me if you need to talk to me, and ***** and phone just isn't enough.

See ya later!
Tattooed Asian Kim
hot.cinci.girl@gmail.com

No worries about the AC hun, we will just go out on that roof top and create our heat under the stars in a gentle breeze! :-0 One can dream rite! :p~

I'll try and do a review here some day IF I can find them and figure out WHERE to write and post it!

No worries about the AC hun, we will just go out on that roof top and create our heat under the stars in a gentle breeze! :-0 One can dream rite! :p~

I'll try and do a review here some day IF I can find them and figure out WHERE to write and post it!
Why not post it right here in this thread?!?

When will this fuckpig chink lower her rates? I got $100 waiting for you baby...
LOL, with this economy they all should lower their rates a bit. I love Asian girls, especially the suicide girl type but can't afford these rates. Although I can go a little higher than $100 for the PSE. I always love reading your posts though Vermeer!

LOL, with this economy they all should lower their rates a bit. I love Asian girls, especially the suicide girl type but can't afford these rates. Although I can go a little higher than $100 for the PSE. I always love reading your posts though Vermeer!

"Suicide girl type"- What does that mean- The girl tries to kill herself after a session? Usually I like to fu.. em to death, but killing oneself?.. hmmmm LOL

"Vampire" may not be the best way to present yourself to a woman you will meet privately in closed quarters. You may have better chances with "Killer on the road".