785 Spa Passaic NJ 917-940-9974

I visited them at their new location, about a 40 minute drive from passaic, it sucks.. but what you going to do.. the benefits is their new spot has more discreet location, it's in the back of a building on a highway.. easy to enter without beeing seen daytime or nighttime...

I visited Gina, she sucked me off BBJ and swallowed my entire load. She does that for me every time now.. feels amazing. She swallowed me from the back one time while I was on all fours. Love her.
Gina is a great fuck. She gets really into it. My only complaint is her deep throat gets a little toothy.

Jenny is bit old but gives amazing head and can deep throat like a queen.

Haven’t made the long drive to New Brunswick yet.

Are there other spots in Passiac with similar service?

I tried Happy spa but was not happy with the outcome.

yeah gina's specialty IMO is RJ and BLS from the back... finish it off with a swallow and I leave happy.

New Brunswick spa was nice, it was comfortable and had some attractive ladies there but I have not sampled.

I drove by Acacia spa the other night and it seem closed.. it was around 12 am or so, so I don't know their regular hours but I was kinda bummed to see them closed. Maybe they decided to pack their shit before UNCLE LEO came through? That would be the smart thing to do anyway I guess.

I never tried Happy Spa,the lack of discretion is a turn off plus I also heard poor service.

I took a break from AMPs to sample the latina girls at the clubs and massage Parlors. I recommend Tania at Lina's Roselle Spa, when she's around.

Passaic was AMP central but now it's wack, hopefully something comes to life out there.