785 Spa Passaic NJ 917-940-9974

Just talking from my personal experience with the girls at 785/Gold over a dozen or so visits; @Labguy reviews seem to be accurate.

I've disagreed with some of his rating of a girls attractiveness but different strokes or different folks... girl's performance wise it has been pretty similar experiences.

BTW I'm a not unattractive Asian dude in his 40s. Can't speak Chinese but being Asian could help in the girls' performance... I've had girls flat out tell me they like Asians and don't like MOC.
To each their own, I am very easy going and optimistic. I tend to see the positives to whom I spend time with. These girls all have their story. I like to hear them out and answer questions they may have when adjusting to the amp life. You can say I get the best version of the encounter because of this. But I am genuinely want to be friends with them.

Went to 785 yesterday. Been going there about two and a half months now and at this point I really like Maggie. Seen her 2 times now. Emily 2x and Tina 1x. Maggie I think has the better body I have seen there and the cutest face. She’s ultra GFE and loves to DFK. I don’t know if it’s me, but her English is getting better.

Anyway, I get there and I pay the house fee and tip which others have verified as 160. She leaves for a minute and then comes back and asks if I want to shower but says that would be a little bit of a wait because it’s very busy in there. And this was at 9:05 in the morning. I said I just took a shower and then she asked me if I wanted a massage or boom boom. (LOL. I have to get those girls to say something else) I said maybe later and then I proceeded in making out with her. I felt her up and down slowly taking off her black and white nightie and then her white panties. A little FIV and she is already a little wet. She doesn’t make much noise but what little she does sounds genuine and that turned me on a lot.

She then kneels down and gives such a nice BBJ looking up at me from time to time. Eye contact makes a good BBJ a great one for me. After a few minutes I pick her up and lay her down in the table. I kiss her and then her neck and slowly work my way down stopping at the breasts, edge of ribs above her belly until I get to the sweet spot. She tastes clean and her little tiny moans from before turn into a little bit louder ones. She tells me she likes it and when I pinch her nipples slightly (they are nice erasers) and squeeze her MM B cups she tells me she likes it even more.

Then I move back up and DFK her while she reaches for the cover and slips it on. I then thrust into her and she moans. Mish with DFK is my kryptonite. I hang on for a long as I can but then I grab her tight and flip her onto me so we are in a lotus and I sit off the edge of the table. That gets me back into control of my urge to blow. She digged it though. Boy this girl loves to kiss!!! I lean back onto the table and she rides CG while I gently stroke up and down her front with my fingernails. After a few minutes I grab her hips and thrust her back and forth until I couldn’t take it anymore.

You know the rest— me with heavy breathing, toes curling and the “slow down too much sensation” pleas. She cleans me up and the last ten minutes she gives me a massage. It was ok. Not her strongest attribute. We talked a little and as I said before her English is getting better. She said she is going home to Queens in a few days but will be back soon. Maggie offered me a water on my way out. I said goodbye to the mamasan and made sure she counted my session. Soon I get a free House fee. She also seems friendlier than normal. I guess she is starting to think of me as a regular. Plus she like when I said help and goodbye to her in Korean. She is Korean but the girls are Chinese.

Sofia - 160$

This is my go to. Can never go wrong fir the rate abs quality of service. I’ve had providers and sessions there way better than providers for soundless the price.

this tine I asked mms to show me the new girls. Told me cindy and Sofia. Cindy was busy but I got a look at her, but I really was attracted to Sofia.

new girl style. Prett af. Pale af. Nice face. 5ft.1 at most. Nice legs. Nice tits and a nice looking ass.

we went hand to hand to the room, and her hands are gift af. Instant turn on. Settled up and let her go get the shower ready and she comes back with a towel and “other” supplies. And we go hand in hand to the shower and she’s all giggly and smiley.

cleans up the table and insisted to give me a table shower though I would have been happy with standing. She paid a lot of attention to cleaning everything and allowed me to roam as I please. I was really impressed with how nice and soft her ass is. Every tine I squeezed it she would laugh. She has a sweet kind of personality. Dries me off and back to the room we head.

Started out by standing between my legs as I sit on the edge and she’s massaging my head and I’m taking her clothes off as she smiles and no and once I start sucking and squeezing her tits. Btw they’re very nice, real and soft. No droop. Nipples are tasty. She likes soft licking and nibbling. She is a little sensitive when I tried to kiss abs lick her neck. DFK and tit play then she goes in her knees to BBJ.

she give a very good BBJ. BBJ went on for a while. DATY and DATO and she was loving that. Went in her slowly because she’s tight. It was a pleasure to go in her and fully pull out then repeat again. Perfect. Between insertion I would go down and DATY. Drove her wild and got her into the action.

eventually built up a a good flow and I’m full on stalling off on her pussy as we make out and I softly squeeze her tits. busted in mish after trying a few poses.

Sofia is definitely a pretty girl with a nice GND type of personality. I really enjoyed her service, looks and company. I’d say she’s probably mid to late 20’s. Early 30’s max.

she was open to every position. I didn’t try FIA or FIV which I like to do.

Went to 785 yesterday. Been going there about two and a half months now and at this point I really like Maggie. Seen her 2 times now. Emily 2x and Tina 1x. Maggie I think has the better body I have seen there and the cutest face. She’s ultra GFE and loves to DFK. I don’t know if it’s me, but her English is getting better.

Anyway, I get there and I pay the house fee and tip which others have verified as 160. She leaves for a minute and then comes back and asks if I want to shower but says that would be a little bit of a wait because it’s very busy in there. And this was at 9:05 in the morning. I said I just took a shower and then she asked me if I wanted a massage or boom boom. (LOL. I have to get those girls to say something else) I said maybe later and then I proceeded in making out with her. I felt her up and down slowly taking off her black and white nightie and then her white panties. A little FIV and she is already a little wet. She doesn’t make much noise but what little she does sounds genuine and that turned me on a lot.

She then kneels down and gives such a nice BBJ looking up at me from time to time. Eye contact makes a good BBJ a great one for me. After a few minutes I pick her up and lay her down in the table. I kiss her and then her neck and slowly work my way down stopping at the breasts, edge of ribs above her belly until I get to the sweet spot. She tastes clean and her little tiny moans from before turn into a little bit louder ones. She tells me she likes it and when I pinch her nipples slightly (they are nice erasers) and squeeze her MM B cups she tells me she likes it even more.

Then I move back up and DFK her while she reaches for the cover and slips it on. I then thrust into her and she moans. Mish with DFK is my kryptonite. I hang on for a long as I can but then I grab her tight and flip her onto me so we are in a lotus and I sit off the edge of the table. That gets me back into control of my urge to blow. She digged it though. Boy this girl loves to kiss!!! I lean back onto the table and she rides CG while I gently stroke up and down her front with my fingernails. After a few minutes I grab her hips and thrust her back and forth until I couldn’t take it anymore.

You know the rest— me with heavy breathing, toes curling and the “slow down too much sensation” pleas. She cleans me up and the last ten minutes she gives me a massage. It was ok. Not her strongest attribute. We talked a little and as I said before her English is getting better. She said she is going home to Queens in a few days but will be back soon. Maggie offered me a water on my way out. I said goodbye to the mamasan and made sure she counted my session. Soon I get a free House fee. She also seems friendlier than normal. I guess she is starting to think of me as a regular. Plus she like when I said help and goodbye to her in Korean. She is Korean but the girls are Chinese.
explain ultra GFE? How is this different than normal GFE?

I do enjoy my kiss with Maggie, very passionate and lots of tongue. I don’t think this place offer BBFS, at least for me. But with the 160 all in price, I can always get consistent above average GFE service - bbbj at least for 5min, DFK, sometime p2p touching and great ride. MMS is very friendly and she made sure I got the full hour.

My other favorite is Emily. I will write a full review of her next.

To each their own, I am very easy going and optimistic. I tend to see the positives to whom I spend time with. These girls all have their story. I like to hear them out and answer questions they may have when adjusting to the amp life. You can say I get the best version of the encounter because of this. But I am genuinely want to be friends with them.
i understand you might have different views on looks and services, but when you get free sessions for good reviews that a shill which is you.

I do enjoy my kiss with Maggie, very passionate and lots of tongue. I don’t think this place offer BBFS, at least for me. But with the 160 all in price, I can always get consistent above average GFE service - bbbj at least for 5min, DFK, sometime p2p touching and great ride. MMS is very friendly and she made sure I got the full hour.

My other favorite is Emily. I will write a full review of her next.
785 used to offer bbfs when other girls worked their but now they don’t.

Gold does have a few girls that will bbfs. One for free, no up sell, the other 2 will for more money.

Tina - 160 1hour

made a trip there 2 days ago and had Tina. If you’re a spinner fan, she’s for you. Tina can’t be more than 4”10 with a pretty face and C mm tits. Very tight body and very tight kitty. Seeing how tight her body is usually the kitty is tight on girls with this type of body. Her service is outstanding overall. We played a bit in the shower room with DFK and BBJ preview. She was sucking me off right behind the curtain in the shower while other girls and mongers were literally inches away. Was exciting and different and naughty. Back inside I’m picked her up and was DFK as my hard clock rubs in her pussy then Daty then BBJ then 69 with dato. She then goes in her back and upon entry in ish she is soo tight. As soon as I got in she starts to gyrate hard until I almost came. Pulled out and daty a little more then went back in mish as I stand and pumped more, then she rode me then back to mish and she sensed am coming and pulled me close and aggressively to deep tongue me while I bust while she moans like crazy. Gave me an ok massage after and I left. She’s a lot of fun.

Selina - $240 1hr, BBBJCIM, Rim, CFS

Been out of the hobby for a while but decided to jump back in at 785 a few weeks back. Walked up the stairs and was greeted by the MMS. Asked for a lineup, passed on the first girl (older spinner w/ bolt ons) and then Selina came in. Liked her look so asked her to stay.

Disrobed and made our way to the table shower. Nice attention to the boys and even a slight finger in the ass. Knew I was in for a good session.

Back to the room and asked for massage or boom boom. Option 2 please. Started with some LFK and then Selina moved down to start a nice BJ. Good depth, nice and wet. Brought my legs up for some rimming (probably simulated) and then moved to a full on BBBJ. Kept going for a while until I exploded in her mouth. Cup one served.

Flipped over for a decent 10 minute massage and the soft touch and playing started. Got hard again and Selina started with another BJ. She has some good skills in this area. Selina grabbed a cover and we went into cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Switched to missionary and that is where cup two was served. She matches your rhythm well and lets you guide the speed.

Read after the fact she provides greek so will need to partake next time. Overall good session and would repeat.

Selina - $240 1hr, BBBJCIM, Rim, CFS

Been out of the hobby for a while but decided to jump back in at 785 a few weeks back. Walked up the stairs and was greeted by the MMS. Asked for a lineup, passed on the first girl (older spinner w/ bolt ons) and then Selina came in. Liked her look so asked her to stay.

Disrobed and made our way to the table shower. Nice attention to the boys and even a slight finger in the ass. Knew I was in for a good session.

Back to the room and asked for massage or boom boom. Option 2 please. Started with some LFK and then Selina moved down to start a nice BJ. Good depth, nice and wet. Brought my legs up for some rimming (probably simulated) and then moved to a full on BBBJ. Kept going for a while until I exploded in her mouth. Cup one served.

Flipped over for a decent 10 minute massage and the soft touch and playing started. Got hard again and Selina started with another BJ. She has some good skills in this area. Selina grabbed a cover and we went into cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Switched to missionary and that is where cup two was served. She matches your rhythm well and lets you guide the speed.

Read after the fact she provides greek so will need to partake next time. Overall good session and would repeat.
Correction: Damage was $200 for the hour, MSOG.

Suki - 160 1h

wanted to see Selina and ended up switching to Suki who I saw in the lobby looking really good. Wasn’t disappointed at all. Really youthful look and has a pretty face. Big C melons popping out which is all unneeded to see. Very smiley and happy demeanor. Probably mid 20’s early 30.

Mms linked me with her and she comes in the room a few minutes later all smiley and puts a dfk and hugs me. Tells me to undress. She smells really good and her body felt really smooth. She’s playful and tried to pull me by the cock to the shower room. Had a good massage in the shower with her, and took her tits out for me to suck in there and some HJ and little bit of quick BBJ in there. Back on the room i laid face down and she did soft touch leading down to my butt and her soft touch is actually good. Got me hard just from that and I turned over with a raging boner and she laughs and puts in her mouth without asking and just went at it slapping it on her tongue and on her lips abs putting it back in her mouth. Good BBJ skills. DATY on her a few abs she loves that then had her get in sideways doggie with just her ass hanging off the bed and had her by the waist and went bonkers as she screams loud. Ended finishing in standing dog as I PM her softly at the same time.

Suki was a lot of fun.

Last I called they and Gold Spa moved to New Brunswick at Good Day Spa.
I visited them at their new location, about a 40 minute drive from passaic, it sucks.. but what you going to do.. the benefits is their new spot has more discreet location, it's in the back of a building on a highway.. easy to enter without beeing seen daytime or nighttime...

I visited Gina, she sucked me off BBJ and swallowed my entire load. She does that for me every time now.. feels amazing. She swallowed me from the back one time while I was on all fours. Love her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I visited them at their new location, about a 40 minute drive from passaic, it sucks.. but what you going to do.. the benefits is their new spot has more discreet location, it's in the back of a building on a highway.. easy to enter without beeing seen daytime or nighttime...

I visited Gina, she sucked me off BBJ and swallowed my entire load. She does that for me every time now.. feels amazing. She swallowed me from the back one time while I was on all fours. Love her.
Damage?
Tip?
Or did she suck you off for free?