785 Spa Passaic NJ 917-940-9974

I was in the area. Heard good things about 785 spa before finally had the chance to stop by. Lily came to the room. She said she just started 3 days ago. She looks like in the high 20s to low 30s range. Face looks attractive, spinner type, youthful smooth skin and man-made B top. Gave her 160 for the hour as requested then went to table shower. Detail cleaning front and back twice, she seems to have a bit of OCD but I am fine with that. Back to the room. Got about 20min back massage, shoulder and legs. Then she took off her white and blue slutty sailor uniform.

Body looks tight, good proportion, no scars or baby damage, small tatt near collar bone overall very happy about her youthful look. Felt nice and warm when she did the cat bath from ears to neck all the way down to junior. Bbbj and ball lick and suck was soft and gentle but not much deep throat action. She was taking her time and good eye contact while lick and suck. She has an angel face, looks especially cute when she looked up. Got LFK for a minute then she asked to fuck.

She put on the protection then riding cowgirl. Her feet locked onto my legs and started some fast squatting action. She does has a small kitty and with her moans and kisses. I basically came in a few minutes. Too bad did not get to hit from the back as she has a firm bubble booty. Clean up and say goodbye. Overall it was a good value session got everything I was looking for and she is about 10 years younger than most amp providers in NJ. Saw a hottie in red nighty on the way out. Mms said her name is Maggie. Likely going to check her out next.

I am new to this board. I hope I do the format right. Looking forward to share real and diverse information here.

Maggie is a cutie. She is quite young too, late 20s or very low 30s. She also seems new to the AMP world, maybe about 2-3 weeks in now.

I like 785 a lot, never had a bad session there. I also like their 'sister' location Gold spa :) Passaic Spa HFs look to be $60 and standard tip being $100.

BTW parking for 785 you can do street parking or park at the KFC across the way and Gold has their own small parking lot behind the place with a backdoor.

Went to 785 today to try Maggie. unfortunately MMS said she was on vacation. End up meeting with Angela. Tall and slender girl about 5’7”. She is definitely on the young side about 30 years old. Standard donation 160 for the hour, After table shower, we skipped the massage. I tried dfk a couple times but only get lfk. Bbbj was wet and slow, even got some rim job for a good while, She went under me when I was on all four starting with a reverse bbbj then basically fucking her mouth till cim. Got some time left, we chat chat a little bit using the translation app. She has a down to earth, very humble personality. She told me to come back to ask for her and will treat me well not sure about what it means though. Got a sense that she has a more open menu on repeat visit. On the way out, I asked MMS when Maggie will come back she said just called to check next time.

Angela is great. Though no English, as in bad English and not shy about sharing it. If no phone it ends up being hand motions for a lot of it.

Her massage is actually very good, she takes her time, nice firm pressure. Last time she worked over my back for a good 30 minutes. Didn't walk on it but did a kneeling job on the butt. Also did a finger snapping thing at the end which was nice.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Angela is great. Though no English, as in bad English and not shy about sharing it. If no phone it ends up being hand motions for a lot of it.

Her massage is actually very good, she takes her time, nice firm pressure. Last time she worked over my back for a good 30 minutes. Didn't walk on it but did a kneeling job on the butt. Also did a finger snapping thing at the end which was nice.
Was that supposed to be a review?
How much u pay?

Here is a full write up.

Went on a Monday 11AM, had to wait for 5 mins or so in the room. Someone else came by to wait as well on the couch behind the folding screen. Followed MMS to the room and when I asked who was free she said Emily and Angela. I asked for Angela.

Angela came in and I was surprised in how tall she was, no heels and about 5'7". She is quite pretty with smaller eyes. Handed over the HF and tip ($60 + $100), and Angela went off to put that away. Did the standard TS, listerine and back to the room.

She asked if I wanted to boom boom first or massage. I opted for the massage first to relax and for the teasing/anticipation.

Angela really did well here, very nice massage. Took her time, nice firm pressure, got my entire back and legs. Really enjoyable massage for me, didn't walk on my back but did kneel on the butt. Worked over my back for a good 30 minutes.

She started up with the soft touch and turned on the fan in the room, she was getting warm. She used a lot of tongue on the cat kisses, all over the back and butt. No RJ, though that doesn't do much for me.

On the flip and she started with a lot of nipple licking again with lots of tongue. Worked her way down and started up a very nice BBBJ and BLS, lots of suction and quite wet. She did use a tissue to spit out a bit while she is down there but it didn't detract from things for me. She only used it a couple of times, my guess is its for any hair that gets in her mouth and I'm mostly waxed down below so not a lot of use.

BBBJ for a few mins and she got the cover. Went for the ACG to RCG for a bit and she got tired so moved onto missionary. I moved her to lotus but was I felt I was a bit far from finishing so I moved to the side of the table and asked her to HJ me to finish. Luckily I don't think she understood and she laid down next to me and we ended up doing a sideways pretzel position where I finished in the bag. The pretzel was like a side-laying K9 but with one of her legs between mine. Lots of DFK when our heads were nearby throughout.

She joked around that she didn't speak English or Korean only Chinese, all she knows is goodbye and Oppa in Korean.

She helped clean me up, I tipped an extra $20 for the long massage and I was on my way out maybe 5-10 minutes after the hour. MMS never rushed even when I was over time.

I am new here but a long time hobbyist mostly in NJ. The 785 spa has been my go to because of the value. Here are the highlights:

House fee is 60 for an hour and 50 for 30 min. Tips is 100 for full service and 80 for bbbj release. Most girls also offer 2 pops for 140 within an hour.

The place is relatively spacious got 6 private rooms and 2 table shower rooms. Multiple waiting areas for privacy. The manager’s name is Mimi. She is very friendly and accommodating, speaking Korean Chinese and English in her 50s.

There are always 6 girls in the lineup. The regulars are (from low 30s to mid 40s): Angela, Maggie, Emily, Selina, Judy, Tina

Angela: Tall about 5’7”, slender, face 7 (out of 10), age about 31, man made B, humble and hard worker, DFK is ymmv, rim job, highlight is her reverse bbbj and cowgirl skill

Maggie: Newest of the bunch started about a month ago, face is a 9, age about 32, slim, height about 5’5”, natural B, consistent girlfriend feel, lots of DFK

Emily: Cute face 7/10, 5’4”, age about 35, perfect thickness and proportion, nice shape natural large B to C, pale silky skin, a great performer and very engaging, rim bbbj and riding are top notch, very much GFE

Selina: Sexy and seductive, Singaporean, pretty face about 8/10, speak better English than most, height about 5’5”, age around 38, man made B top, slim firm athletic body, tan skin with good looking tattoo on one side of the back, rim bbbj and greek, DFK is ymmv

Judy: super smiley and friendly, cute face (6.5/10), mm B top, very submissive and engaging, age about 39, height 5’4”, DFK bbbj rim job, very service oriented, open menu on return visit and more tips

Tina: Spinner body about 5’1”, cute face (6.5/10), man made B, super GFE and engaging, open menu, very submissive

I hope the information covers the basics. This place is one of the all time favorite in the area. Providing good value and all around service. The EMA (Emily Maggie Angela) team is my go to.

Yes I’ve frequented 785 many times and drop by there often to checkout the never ending new talent there. I’m surprised they don’t have more reviews here. Definitely bang for the buck and the girls are usually hot and provide top service. Recently saw Judy there. Really like her.

I’ll review the encounter in this thread below in the format I see mostly used.

Judy - $160 1h - BBJ - DFK - Cfs

So I stopped there to see Emily, as she’s my favorite there and was told to wait. Saw Judy walking in the hallway and asked the mamasan for her. She has a very nice figure, and the best looking and best feeling tits. I had a blast with her. Her energy is so sweet and feminine. She loves to DFK and does it well.

We started making out right away. She’s very passionate. That’s when I saw those awesome tits of hers. Couldn’t help but to feast on them before the shower.

the shower was nothing crazy. Just a cleaning and a little rub n tug then back to the room. She had me lay down and started a soft touch transition to a nice cat bath down to my ass and turned me over and gave a soft and slow BBJ. She has skills with her mouth. No teeth, just soft and just the right amount of wetness. She has a very smooth and soft body. Just like her tits, very soft and perky. Very nice feeling in the hands and in the mouth. Ate her both holes like crazy while she lays down, then put the hat on and it was an all out pound abs DFK fest. Did so much with her and she can go hard abs take it hard. My favorite was mish with her because I really enjoyed sucking abs playing her nice tits and making out with her. Absolutely recommend Judy.

Not sure if this is the correct location for this or the one in the Northern NJ section

Gina - $60 (HF) + $100 (Hour) - TS, Massage, FIV, FOV, BBBJ, CFS, HJ, RJ

Texted MMS for the line up and Gina (new) was on the list but also favorites Emily, Angela and Maggie. Made appointment to see Gina around 11AM.

Gina came in and I was a little disappointed. She was a bit stockier than I prefer but she had nice breasts and looked kinda cute. The black leather number was hot though. I would say she is mid 30s, 5'4" maybe around ~120lbs, larger probably about C boobs. We did the hug and kiss greeting, this is when she basically attacked me. She stuck her tongue way down my throat and grabbed the junk. We did that for a bit and got the financials out of the way.

Went for the TS where she did a VERY thorough wash of the front and back. Also did a quick wash up herself.

Back to the room where the DFKs didn't end and started off with a preview BBBJ. Then she had me move onto my stomach where she then kissed my entire back down to my ass and started up an RJ for around 5 mins. Kissing all around the area and back to the RJ.

Did the flip while she did some mouth wash and then back to the DFKs. She grabbed some lube and sent my hand to go FIV and I sucked on the titties while she laid down. We then transitioned to her starting up on some serious BBBJ/BLS/DT action. Both with me laying down and then sitting on the side of the table. She put the cover on and we started off in mish, moved onto some face down, ass up kneeling doggy and I finished while grabbing the tits.

She then helped clean me up and offered a massage. I agreed and she started up a very strong massage. Kinda painful in parts, she has strong hands, and she moved a touch on the manic side for me. Finished up, I dressed and she kissed me goodbye.

If you like really aggressive GFE girls Gina is worth seeing.

While Gina's performance was top notch, physically she didn't do it for me (I like the spinners) and I would not be repeating.

Face - 6/10
Body - 6/10
Service - 8/10

She also looks to move between here and Gold spa (sister location with a colder MMS).

Emily - 160 total - bbj, Dfk, A+ rimming cfs

First review here. Saw Emily which was my first visit to this place.

Emily is definitely one of the prettier and younger females I seen in these NJ places.

Face is pretty. She’s short with a nice body. Her attitude was very nice when I saw her.

A lot of friendly play in the shower and back inside right away giving me one of the nicest rim jobs. Just lovely. Transition to BBJ/Rim combo, hen laid on her back and motioned me to munch on her. Her pussy is delicious. Suit on and did the usual works. She is good all around and worth the donation. Recommend Emily.

Maggie (hot) - 160/1Hr

I heard about Maggie but was told she’s away for the last week or so. Found out she’s back today and was really interested.

the mms there is duper nice. Opened up and had me wait in the first room for about 5 minutes until I heard the soft knock and Maggie walks in.

cute as a fucking button. I’m slutty stripper type clear shoes, white dress with black dots, nice straight below the shoulders black hair and a freaking pretty face, nice white skin, and nice legs. Just a little cutie pie. The icing on the cake is she had such a sweet attitude right away and as I was saying hello to her she just came in to hug me with a happy smile. I was sold AF hard AF. I gave her the hug and we took the rest of my clothes off. Put the robe in abs as she’s looking out the door to see if the cost is clear I couldn’t help but start feeling on and squeezing her ass. Very smooth and soft skin on this girl. Definitely low mileage everything as became more clear later.

we take extra long listerine shots and get familiar in the shower. She’s Chinese. Very friendly and super cute even when we’re just talking. She started playing with my taint and back there and had me trembling. Her super small and soft hands feel perfect for me. I like her massage so mich in the shower.

back in the room she walks hand in hand with me, then tells me she will come come back and gets her supplies. Asks if I want a massage and I said heckkkk no. She took down her dress and my tongue drops. Such a nice body. Milky if that makes any sense. Perky beautiful natural B top. Big nice nipples. I told her I love her tits and started to go at it while she stands between my legs, them put her on her back and ate her pussy inside and out and ate her asshole maniacally as I squeeze her tits and feel her cum hard as go up and down between her both holes with my tongue. She was loving that. I reach for the hat after like 10 minutes of eating her, and she starts sucking me off nicely but I was so excited and just slid the cover on and went in her in mish. Perfect feeling pussy. Tight AF and gooey AF. She pulls me in to my surprise as I’m pounding and looking at that beautiful milky skin abs starts tonguing me passionately and moaning. I started to jackhammer her hard then standing mish as we DFK. She was moaning so sexy as I hammer her deep, fast and hard until I busted a hard nut. wow. I haven’t had a Nur this good in a while. We kept making out after I finished and she was complimenting how she enjoyed my eating her.

we laid down with the hat still on my John and we’re just chatting and caressing each other. It felt like I’m chilling out with GF. Very nice attitude.

in no time we were deep DFK each other again, abs I started to suck her on her tits and rub her clit, then worked my way down and DATO/DATO like crazy again and grabbed another cover off the table and went in her in mish. Second pop I went crazy on her with no issue. I didn’t think she can take it, but oh she could. Pounded so hard u til I blew my second nut.

I had one of the best sessions in a long time with Maggie. We were DFK until I was leaving. I gave her an extra 50 on my way out. She didn’t even ask for anything. This girl is a true keeper.

Ruby is new in the lineup.

Face is a 7. She got the exotic Lucy Liu look. Spinner type around 5’1”. mm B top but pretty well done. Really tight box.

Submission type and eager to please. She is the high energy type. Riding game is strong, so be careful for early release.

GFE all the way. Our tongues literally twisted together 20min out of the hour. She loves kissing and that make her wet. Got some p2p. My head accidentally went into her box. The squeeze made me almost losing it. That’s how tight she is and somehow pussy juice makes junior very sensitive. I told her let’s put the bag on. She smiles and complies. Very sweet personality. I got to recover and wipe off the little bit of cum that came out.

Went thru the rcg, cg, mission and stand mission. We were making out whenever our lips met. At one point when she came, she scratched my chest and back with nail tracks. It was intense. So be careful guys if you have a SO.

Overall a very satisfying session. Paid 160 total for the hour. Great addition to the lineup. By the way, Maggie is back. Enjoy and happy mongering.

(First review and AMP visit)
Saw Cherry yesterday. Quite pretty and tall (5'6-7 ish). She introduced herself and asked for the payment which was 160. I'm not a breast size guru yet but someone else said she's around a B (mm) and they were quite nice imo. She proceeded to lead me by the hand to the table shower. Very gentle and friendly with lots of compliments throughout the shower.

Back in the room she asked if I wanted a massage and I said yes. It was an okay massage, but I really liked the finger snapping she did. Asked her some questions in English and she told me she's from Japan and has only been in the states for two weeks. She told me she speaks very little English so she pulled out a translator to answer me initially.

After the massage she gives me a nice BBJ. There was no DT and it was a little toothy which I didn't really mind personally. There was lots of slurping and BLS which was the highlight for me. I started to speak a little Japanese to her during this which got her smiling and led to us both speaking more Japanese throughout the rest of the session. I think it made her a bit more comfortable too.

She goes to get the rubber and we start in cg. When I started drilling her in cg her moans really picked up, and she even started sucking on my ear. Sucked with her tits and did some lfk here. Unfortunately she started rushing me a few minutes after so i never got to mish or ds. She tells me she wants to finish it with her mouth and hand because of the time constraint so I comply because I was enjoying it earlier anyway. I blew a huge load and she had the cutest reaction to it. She got a hot towel and wiped me off.

Overall a decent experience but the rushing towards the end was a damper for sure. I got around 45 min with the 160 i paid. Besides that she was very energetic and lovely throughout. I've heard from others that she's leaving on the 10th so if I get to see her before she leaves or if she comes back again I'll skip the massage and enjoy her properly.

Been to Gold a few times before, this is my first time checking out 785. i called MMS earlier to rsvp and asked for Maggie. when I arrived, I waited in the waiting area for 10 minutes and was led to another room. Maggie shortly entered and I was stunned. About 5'2-3, she was wearing this short pink 1-piece and her legs looked picture perfect.

Instant GFE feels. Big hug and hello and lots of DFK. She grabbed my junk while I felt her hips and further down. she doesn't speak much english at all and it wasnt long until she opened up a translator app. I opted for no massage and jump straight into it. Not the largest rack, but natural and her body felt incredible. cute face. while she's new, she's definitely great at what she does. i lifted her up and put her on the table. lots of DFK and ear nibbling.

I proceeded to head south with some nipple play and FIV and she very much enjoyed it. couldnt resist kissing her abs and legs. She then went south on me with one of the best bbbj ive ever had. absolutely no teeth and felt like i was at splash mountain in disneyland. she did some magic finger strokes on my twins while DTing. Needless to say, i didnt last long lol

we put on the cover and went into miss. her moaning got me going and the box was tight and wet like grass in the morning. next was doggy while i brushed her legs and booty with a few spanks. did i mention how smooth her body and legs are? it was a hard time for me to decide whether to pull her hair or rest my hands on her booty. cg was nice and that basically wiped me out. her riding ability is one of a kind and when you watch her body go up and down, it's game over.

few more DFKs and we cleaned up each other. while changing, we tried to make some talk. She didn't speak much English and we had to use a translator app. but she gave off a "i hope you come again" impression and i let her know i'll see her soon again. I put in an extra $40 for her

overall, very amazing experience, 8.75/10. probably my best amp experience. MMS is especially nice, her and Maggie were never pushy/ requested directly for the service fee.

if anyone knows of one in the lineup with a larger cup size, please send my way.

Ruby - 160$ 60m

went there tonight and waited a bit for Ruby who I quickly saw last week on my 3rd visit to Maggie. Asked mms about her and she said Ruby, so tonight I went for her.

very pretty face, short Spinner, slim with curves, and by slim I don’t mean skinny. She has a cute tattoo on the back of her shoulder and a little tattoo on her hand. She so cute with milky white skin. Nice legs, and natural perky tits. Probably a C. she has a really sexy and attractive feminine aura to her. Long straight black hair in a ponytail.

she came in the room all smiley and cute straight to hug me. Her skin felt nice and soft.

one thing I really liked about Ruby is that she wouldn’t let me even take my own socks off or anything. She helped me out my shoes, socks, pants, boxers and gives my cock a kiss and looks up and smiles with that pretty face.

we go to the shower but it was busy so we scurry on back to the room and she massages me a few minutes then we go back to the shower and she has really nice, small and soft hands. She cleaned my ass softly but thoroughly. The way she was doing that had me hard already. I was playing with her ass in there to break the ice and joke with her. Very cute.

back to the room we go straight to boom boom town. We start making out and I unwrap her out of her black little lingerie and see those beautiful tits. Very soft with nice big nipples. I’m sucking away while softly FIV, she’s kissing me on my neck and licking my ears and she pushes me back on my back and gives me a really good BBJ. She starts by twirling her little cat tongue around he head and take my entire cock in that little mouth. Her mouth is small and cute, but wet and sloppy and uses no teeth. Felt like a tight pussy. Mix that with her soft hands touching me and her cute face looking up at me with eye to eye contact and I almost busted so quickly. Stopped and lifted her up while I lay down to put her to sit in my face. She tasted so good. I ate on both holes as I please while she sucks me nicely. Finally wanted to feel her, but she didn’t have a rubber in the room and went to get it.

came back with the cover and started sucking my nipples and it felt really good. Slowly went down and began BBJ again. she loves eye contact with cocks in her mouth it seems.

I picked her up and laid her down and ate every hole and sucking her clit softly and I can see she really likes that. She looks really good in that angle. Put the hat in and slid in her with no lube.

her pussy is so perfectly tight and wet. One of the tightest I had in a while. Couldn’t fully go in, and had to play with her a lot and go down on her between strokes to eat her so she loosens up. Finally was all the way in Ruby and fighting hard not to bust. She pulls me in for DFK, and I love her little mouth and small kitty like tongue. Her pussy felt really good. Was just pounding away for a while until I finally busted in mish as we make out.

after she cleaned me and we gargled with mouthwash she have me a very good massage. Focused on the areas I told her and had me feeling better.

Ruby is so cute. So nice to be around and play with. She reminds me of a little cute kitten. Definitely want to see her again. Would recommend.

Labguy is a total shill for 785 and Gold. He is all over another board as well just puking positive reviews and getting services no one else gets with they go.

Labguy is a total shill for 785 and Gold. He is all over another board as well just puking positive reviews and getting services no one else gets with they go.
Just talking from my personal experience with the girls at 785/Gold over a dozen or so visits; @Labguy reviews seem to be accurate.

I've disagreed with some of his rating of a girls attractiveness but different strokes or different folks... girl's performance wise it has been pretty similar experiences.

BTW I'm a not unattractive Asian dude in his 40s. Can't speak Chinese but being Asian could help in the girls' performance... I've had girls flat out tell me they like Asians and don't like MOC.