77c N B'Way Hicksville

Lucy, Lucy or Lucy?

It almost sounds like three different Lucy's:

Genius's: very slim, great English, don't touch tits, shaved pussy

IgetAround's: 40-50, slim, bushy, horny, afraid of FS

Accnts's: 50+, thick, fair English, horny, daty (hey Accnts, any bush?), will FS

After Genius's intriguing review (as they usually are), must have been a horde of mongers showing up asking for Lucy, so everyone with a twat adopted that name. They should have serial numbers or something.

I think I'll have to show up here today to find out for myself (either here or 320). Maybe I should bring a questionnaire:

Bushy or bald?

Horny or shy?

Will or won't fuck?

I'll report back if anything happens.

77b

I went back after reading the reviews and had a 50ish Lucy. I'm not into FS with providers that old so I cannot help clarify the # of Lucy's. This Lucy gave a standard issue massage with ok HE. I would only go back since $30/$40 + $20 are becoming rare.

However, I can clarify what a previous reviewer said. It is 77B. I SWEAR that it was 77c before!

The Zomby Woof

It almost sounds like three different Lucy's:

Genius's: very slim, great English, don't touch tits, shaved pussy

IgetAround's: 40-50, slim, bushy, horny, afraid of FS

Accnts's: 50+, thick, fair English, horny, daty (hey Accnts, any bush?), will FS

After Genius's intriguing review (as they usually are), must have been a horde of mongers showing up asking for Lucy, so everyone with a twat adopted that name. They should have serial numbers or something.

I think I'll have to show up here today to find out for myself (either here or 320). Maybe I should bring a questionnaire:

Bushy or bald?

Horny or shy?

Will or won't fuck?

I'll report back if anything happens.
My lucy has moderate amount of bush, nothing shaved.

I went back after reading the reviews and had a 50ish Lucy. I'm not into FS with providers that old so I cannot help clarify the # of Lucy's. This Lucy gave a standard issue massage with ok HE. I would only go back since $30/$40 + $20 are becoming rare.

However, I can clarify what a previous reviewer said. It is 77B. I SWEAR that it was 77c before!

The Zomby Woof
Did she offer the full service or it just never came up? Was she thin or thick?

The Lucy I saw certainly wasn't 90lbs, but I wouldn't say that she was "thick". She was closer to fifty than to forty and our conversation consisted mostly of "you like Baby, You O.K., You work today", so I never noticed her having above average English skills.

Not to sound pompous here, but it's my opinion that the reason that she didn't want to do Full Service was because she was embarrassed that I caught her enjoying herself more than trying to service me. That's why she never spoke of money. I never tried to DATY with her but I honestly feel that it was on the menu.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are three different women going by the Lucy name. Like someone mentioned before, if one becomes popular and is constantly asked for why not say that Lucy is here, instead of losing a customer. It wouldn't be the first time these AMP's did this!

Last edited:
I never asked for Lucy. I asked what were the names of the two girls. They said Tina and Lucy. Now maybe so many people called and asked for lucy, that one took over the name.

And thick is a relative term. My SO is very tiny, so I have a lower threashold for what I call thick. But when I was DATY looking up. Her stock was over my head. LOL Looked like muscle pushing out a layer of fat. It is hard to explain what that looks like as opposed to simply only fat.

The lucy I saw was easily 120 pounds and was short. That is not thin for a five foot 2 women.

Last edited:
Even though I posted after Genius did I believe I visited before him (by about a week). I had no choice when I went there, Lucy was totally alone and locked the front door behind me. She had to answer the bell at least two times and the phone at least three times, so I know that there was no one else present. This is probably why it was so easy to get her naked, no mamasan to worry about. It might also be the reason why "Lucy" was so popular, she was easy!

My wife is 5'2" and "my" Lucy was certainly taller than that.

We probably had different people. How bazarre that place is.

It is my experience, that when they are alone, they hesitate to disrobe, because they have to answer the phones and the door. Some of the goofiest things AMP women do, is that they leave the pants down around the ankels and lift the shirt up. Very rarely do they take their clothes off.

I do believe you on your experience and thus I think we are getting the "lucy du jour".

It is my experience, that when they are alone, they hesitate to disrobe, because they have to answer the phones and the door. I do believe you on your experience and thus I think we are getting the "lucy du jour".
I completly agree with this. This is why I found it so odd as to how quickly she was out of her clothes. I NEVER saw a women get out of her clothes so fast without talking money first. I thought about what would happen if someone rang the doorbell, but figured "Lucy" was so into the "zone" she was going to ignore it.

I think "the Lucy du Jour" quote sums this place up!

Even though I posted after Genius did I believe I visited before him (by about a week)......!
My "LUcy said that this was her 1st day at this place and she gave me her # because she wasn't sure if she was going to be back the next day (depending upon what she felt about the level of business I guess).

My Lucy was skinny but taller than 5'2". She also had such a phony AMP attitude that I tried to keep my eyes closed as much as possible or I got that stupid grin and laugh. This one's clearly a seasoned pro.