77c N B'Way Hicksville

I may have TOFTT....but i'm not sure.

I saw this place advertise on CL. I cannot dig up the ad since nobody posts addresses any more. It is easy to find just north of the train tressel with a door on B'Way. The door is standard issue AMP (can't see through...white doorbell). The door opens and the lobby has three 40ish asian women. No knockouts but no clunkers. I'm led into the next room which has about 3 newly painted stalls with curtain entrances (think a new 246 OCR). I pay $40 for the half and (i never asked her name) start to get my massage. The first few mins were okay but she starts to do a good job....too good i begin to think. She used this great elbow technique and I easily got the best massage at an AMP ever hands down. Another red flag was the use of proper draping. If you have never gotten a real massage they totally cover you and then only uncover the body part that they're working on. I threw off the towel once but she put it back on. I never got flipped and she leans in and says "all done" and asks if i want to continue. I say something about the flip but she just looks at me with that stupid grinning asian face and broken english crap. I continue on since the massage was very good and figger i'd try and push the issue. More of the same in round two. She never really gets in a position where I can touch her and on the flip i'm totally covered with no touches at all. 15 mins in to round two I pull off the towel and point to my johnson and she repeatedly says they don't do that. I was progressively getting pissed off the second half since I've been mongering for years now and there's no way this is a legit place. I got up and left without tipping or paying for the extra half. One of them tried to say something to me but she didn't follow me out of the door.

Has anyone else been to this place and "broken them in" or is this the first legit asian place with a locked door and doorbell??

I'd go back since the scenery wasn't bad and the massage was very good. Throw in a nice HE and it's a winner.

The Zomby Woof

I'd call that a TOFTT if they advertised in Adult Services; if you found them in Therapeutic, it sounds like they delivered as advertised. In either case, thanks for your report. Sometimes it's good to know where a really good massage can be had; sex is a big thing, but not the only thing!

Stopped by today. Ugly asian mama wanted to do the massage. I said no and she said other girl was sleeping.

So I said "Wake her up" Duh!

Girl was Lily, about 5'4 very small boned. Very, very shy with almost no English.
Negotiated (with the mama - not happy) the price to $30 for the half. Actually a decent massage. Asked for the flip after 20 minutes (I think she was hoping to use up the time with me on my belly.)

Hot towel to clean off minimal oil.

Took two perfectly shaped 34bs out (maybe a little smnaller - but that is the way I like em - cupped perfectly in my hand.)

Decent HJ.

Tipped her $20 that she was really ( I mean really!) happy with. I think she may be fresh fron China and I don't think she knew what she was getting into when she came here (just a feeling I got from her shyness).

She changed the cover (towel ) on the table as I was getting dressed.

If I am in the mood for a good massage from a very sweet Chinese woman for $50 with a nice hj finish I may return.

If this is not your thing - it would be nothing special for you.

Went there tonight for the hell of it. Had a woman Lucy, very slim and had an experience that I need some advice on (preferably for accnts as he seems a good feel about this stuff).

The place has curtains which tend to limit privacy. Lucy was very afraid of the boss seeing any action. Massage was very good and her English was exceptional - easily superior to the average American HS grad (not saying much - but a frame of reference anyway.) For example he said that she was taght British English in China at school but much liked the American accent and would appreciate me talking to her so she could practice. Her accent was totally American.

Anyway, she would not let me touch her (rather small) tits either OTC or UTC but I did get her pants open and got a finger into her wet snatch.

She said this was her 1st night and may not be back. I said “where will you work then” and she gave me her # .

What do you guys make of this?

Had a woman Lucy

Anyway, she would not let me touch her (rather small) tits either OTC or UTC but I did get her pants open and got a finger into her wet snatch.

She said this was her 1st night and may not be back. I said “where will you work then” and she gave me her # .

WOW, This is pretty Funny. I actually went there a week or two ago. Sorry, I didn't have the time to review or post till now. I think the place is actually 77B, a first story store front with the usual set up. Big Dark Brown curtains for doors and all the goodies on the table in the corner. She gave me a laundry basket to put my clothes in.

The only girl available was "Lucy", a 40-50 ish slim women. Standard towel massage, not to bad. Started the light caresses but didn't make any contact till I put my hand on her ass. Then all hell broke loose. Top came off (small A's), pants came off (very bushey) and soon she was on the table rubbing her clit on my cock. She was certainly pleasing herself more than she was trying to take care of me (not that I'm complaining). Knowing I had a cover in my jacket, I asked her if she wanted to fuck? She went white and jumped of the table and got dressed. She finished me off with a HJ which I didn't mind because I didn't find her particularly attractive. She never mentioned $$$ and I tipped her 60 which she didn't count.

Now, if this is the same "Lucy" you are describing, she is certainly not the shy wallflower she is trying to pass herself off as, and that certainly wasn't her first night!!!

Went there tonight for the hell of it. Had a woman Lucy, very slim and had an experience that I need some advice on (preferably for accnts as he seems a good feel about this stuff).

The place has curtains which tend to limit privacy. Lucy was very afraid of the boss seeing any action. Massage was very good and her English was exceptional - easily superior to the average American HS grad (not saying much - but a frame of reference anyway.) For example he said that she was taght British English in China at school but much liked the American accent and would appreciate me talking to her so she could practice. Her accent was totally American.

I am flattered you think so. Anyway too many facts missing. First rule of AMPS. THEY MOSTLY LIE and sometimes to themselves. So what she said on the "meet and greet" is mostly irrelevent. It is what she does that tips you off.

She could be looking for a date, or just looking to give you the new number where she will be (place could be dead) or she could be setting you up for a suger daddy relationship. In any case, it is highly unusual for a Chinese girl to just offer her cell without you asking for it.

These women born in China still retain some accent from their home country. I and others (probably you too) have met women who are embarrassed by their small chests, especially since some of them think you are comparing them to American women. I have has some women tell me too small, no good. She could have set her limitations and subsequently changed her mind (she could be undecided which side of the fence to go, but seems that she can be turned). Or she could be simply whacked and so many are. Try to reason with them is pointless.

WOW, This is pretty Funny. I actually went there a week or two ago. Sorry, I didn't have the time to review or post till now. I think the place is actually 77B, a first story store front with the usual set up. Big Dark Brown curtains for doors and all the goodies on the table in the corner. She gave me a laundry basket to put my clothes in.

The only girl available was "Lucy", a 40-50 ish slim women. Standard towel massage, not to bad. Started the light caresses but didn't make any contact till I put my hand on her ass. Then all hell broke loose. Top came off (small A's), pants came off (very bushey) and soon she was on the table rubbing her clit on my cock. She was certainly pleasing herself more than she was trying to take care of me (not that I'm complaining). Knowing I had a cover in my jacket, I asked her if she wanted to fuck? She went white and jumped of the table and got dressed. She finished me off with a HJ which I didn't mind because I didn't find her particularly attractive. She never mentioned $$$ and I tipped her 60 which she didn't count.

Now, if this is the same "Lucy" you are describing, she is certainly not the shy wallflower she is trying to pass herself off as, and that certainly wasn't her first night!!!
Ting would have reacted the same way to your request and we all know how wild Ting was.

DISCLAIMER: If you desire to have a personal relationship with an AMP provider and do not want it’s perception altered by a nightmarish experience, do not read any further.

Since I do not feel worthy of offering advice to you, I was debating on weather or not to share this tale. After reading Accts excellent reply I figured I’d verify some of his points with my own personal experience.

Almost 10 years ago I briefly separated from my wife. I moved out, and partially from my new found freedom and partially from boredom, I started hitting the AMP’s hard. Going two, sometimes three times a week, sometimes going back the next day. I started building “relationships” with the providers. One pretty young girl, ironically also named Lucy, I took to the next level.

I would go late, around closing, and be the last appointment of the evening. After a few visits in a short time, I asked Lucy if she wanted to get something to eat when she got off work. She told me that the Mamasan would come to close up and drive her to the train. She said the Mamasan wouldn’t like her meeting a customer, so joking around, I told her to go up the stairs for the train, wait for Mamasan to leave, and come back down and meet me. I was shocked when she quickly agreed to do this. We went to a diner where I quickly noticed the cultural gap (lack of conversation) but found the new experience pretty exciting.

It started with some kissing while she waited for the train. Then some HJ’s and bad BJ’s in the car when I started taking her home to Flushing. Finally back to my apartment for the night. The more I saw of her the more I started to notice how “OFF” things were with her. Violent unprovoked outbursts, sudden crying spells, and the bottle of prescription pills with the label peeled of that she would eat like candy but didn’t know what they were! There was little to talk about and the cultural gap got wider. I realized that I knew absolutely nothing about this girl and things were about to get worse.

She lived in an apartment building in Flushing with several other “working” girls and a “bossman”. After a little while the Bossman got my cell number and started calling me and making threats. “Stay Away, I Kill You” and the like. He would call me at all hours and during work, to the point I would have to shut off my phone. I started noticing bruises on Lucy that she wouldn’t talk about. Finally, one Sunday afternoon, I drop Lucy off in Flushing and Bossman is waiting for me.

Bossman starts kicking and punching my car as I pull up and when Lucy gets out to calm him down, he backhands her across the face. I jump out of the car and grab him by the back of the head and introduce his face to the pavement. Lucy starts screaming and telling me to run. I look up and see Asian men running towards me from all directions. I manage to make it back in my car with just a few shots to my back, but I’m surrounded like in the movies. I manage to drive off, to this day not knowing how, or if I ran anyone over.

I never saw Lucy again and to this day wonder what happened to her. I’m not proud of the fact that I left her there, but I’m sure I would have been killed or maimed if I had stayed. I’ve thought about this often as to how many ways this could have destroyed my life. The funny thing was I knew how wrong it was from the first day in the Diner. I stopped going to AMP’s for a long time, reconciled with my Wife (not as a result of this) and kept this secret until now.

I have many providers offer up their cell numbers to me. I even have a former provider who is now a Mamasan call me constantly offering to “cook me dinner”, but I resist. Now, I don’t think this could ever happen again or to anyone else for that matter, but I ain’t taking any chances. I leave all the connections in the place of business

Great story. Thanks for sharing. This is not the norm. Mostly you try this again, you will get a girl that is sharing a room with one or two other girls that is looking for a way out of her life style and nothing more. It doesnt mean, you will live happily after.

You hooked up with a girl with debt to pay off. Most older Chinese that you see are not like this. They just have limited options. The chinese treat their own badly and underpay them substantially. I had a family member actually make less than a dollar an hour. They justify this by piecework compensation. Few can work fast enough to make it worthwhile.

DISCLAIMER: If you desire to have a personal relationship with an AMP provider and do not want it’s perception altered by a nightmarish experience, do not read any further.
How can we not continue reading after that teaser?

ironically also named Lucy
Yet I'm sure neither are actually called Lucy outside of their professional careers

I would go late, around closing, and be the last appointment of the evening.
Certainly sounds like accts MO alright. Accts is right though, your experience is not the norm. Not that this should encourage anyone, I found my single off-premises relationship to be woefully lacking. No threats or bruises or anything like that - basically, the provider was just trying to make more money off of me in her spare time. I soon gave up on it as she was extremely unreliable and didn't show up or pick up her phone half the time. I have no regrets, it was an interesting and culturally educational experience, but I probably wouldn't repeat. I feel the potential for a mutually satisfying relationship with an AMP worker is slim. Even accts, the undisputed king of such matters, usually ends up saying its more trouble than its worth. Nonetheless, I do hope genius sees this one through though as I'm looking forward to reading about the outcome.

Last edited:
- basically, the provider was just trying to make more money off of me in her spare time. I soon gave up on it as she was extremely unreliable and didn't show up or pick up her phone half the time.
The one thing I liked about Lucy was that she never asked me for money and would not take it when I offered. She wanted me to get her a cell phone which I had more of a problem with than giving her money

WOW, This is pretty Funny. I actually went there a week or two ago. Sorry, I didn't have .... Top came off (small A's), pants came off (very bushey) and soon she was on the table rubbing her clit on my cock.....
She was shaven - puss was as bald as can be. English was perfect. Physical characteristic fit the Lucy I had but thats about it.

I and others (probably you too) have met women who are embarrassed by their small chests, especially since some of them think you are comparing them....
That was exactly my impression by the way she put her arms across her chest even OTC, but did not stop me from putting my hand down her pants and finger into her sntch. If she only knew how some guys (like me) are turned on by tits that just fit in my palm and turned off by big tits - too bad.

Will the real Lucy please stand up!

I went there yesterday and was offered a choice between Tina and Lucy. Neither looked particularly good. Tina looked like the better of two evils. I stayed only out of curiosity of Genius's review.

Started with Tina who was a plain upper forty year old women. They asked for for the typical $60/$40. I told them, no one in Hicksville charges that any more and that there are 15 AMPs with walking distance of the place. Tina says she is not the boss and cannot negotiate. The other women who called herself Lucy (I dont think this is the same Lucy Genius was describing and more likely the mamasan) came back and said ok $50 for the hour because it is slow and we are celebrating MLK day. How thoughtful! LOL

Tina's massage was typical fare for this type venue. Worked my charms and seemed to take for a bit. She was asking for me to set her up with an American boyfriend...yada yada yada. Just trying to explain that we clicked. When it came to the HE, the boundries were immovable for the encounter, being ok HE, under the shirt and OTC on bottom. It was ok. Most guys would get off on this. I am jaded. I knew I was not going to come back and wanted to try both.

I told Tina during the HE, I am use to getting much more mileage (true), and would appreciate if she swithed providers. She said ok how about tip. I tried to get my money back with the idea of lowering the tip. She would not and she said "I massage you for half and hour and did part of the HE and you touched my tits". I thought fair enough and gave her $20.

The Lucy I saw was over fifty and was thick and clearly had meet and not attractive. She was not at all disturbed by the hand off. She started the HE and it was better than Tina's.
I complimented her on her better than HE than her collegue. She smiled large (I just gave her face). She granted me full access under the clothers. While she was doing the HE, I was DATY. She is very sensitive. Pretty soon she was on her back on the massage table.

She was lying on her back and each arm grabbed one of my arm to communicate if I hit the right spots. Two things happen when an AMP woman does this. One is that she is prepared to have a real orgasm. Second, the fact that she is prepared to do this with a complete stranger and is relaxed, screams at you, that she has been doing this for years(and probably in this woman's case, decades LOL).

After she came she finished the HE. I asked her for a BBJ. She said no. Alot of Chinese women do not like giving them, so I started some more rubbing her clit. I told her, I have a condom, lets do it. She said "no, uhm.....how much you pay me?" So FS on the table.

I doubt I will be back. I suspect this is not the same person Genius saw, and truly would not go here. I bet the after Genius's post his Lucy did leave and plenty people asked for Lucy. Lucy English was fair not great like Geinus original post. She was about five feet but had small muscular breasts and ass.

Last edited:
That was exactly my impression by the way she put her arms across her chest even OTC, but did not stop me from putting my hand down her pants and finger into her sntch. If she only knew how some guys (like me) are turned on by tits that just fit in my palm and turned off by big tits - too bad.
A generation or more ago, large breasts were considered unattractive. It reminded the Chinese of old women who breasts were sagging and not youthful and firm. Look what Western influence has done to the world.

They also consider small lips (not Angelina Jolie) are signs of beauty. Look at their paintings. As you know, lighter skinned is more valued. It is sign you dont have to work in the fields. I think long ears means wealth and high foreheads mean inteligence.

The point is, that we assume they see us like we see ourselves. There are guys out there who are plain looking too, but the Asian women actually find attractive, especially the ones over 35. And mature looking gentlemen in suits do turn some of these women on.

She was shaven - puss was as bald as can be. English was perfect. Physical characteristic fit the Lucy I had but thats about it.
Interesting thought. Chinese women roaming wild in their native habitat of China often do not shave their arm pit hair or legs. This is a western convention. Why would this women have a hairless snatch unless she either had a boyfriend or more mileage was available?