75 guys from the internet hit Sosua Dominican Republic..

JIMYDR said:
No she isn't. I will see her in November.
Please take pictures of # 36 in a bikini, back and front.
Thanks a million.
She has the face, body and her eyes tell me the personality.
I am trying to get my wife to let me and my friends go to the dr on a golf outing in the spring.
If I do i would love to get her info.

giveher your cd for a shopping spree then youll said that is your turn to have fun, or just make a big ass fight(argument) and move out for few days to your mom or brother and go there and when your "D" is sore of too much of you know what , come back & make up with her :)

Last edited:
JimmyDR is the man. Complete heads up!!. Went to Crystal Nite Club. I was immediately attacked by 3 lovely girls. Lap dance, and grind. $1200 pesos and the girl of my choice-Melanie. Cute 18-19 years old $130 for the whole night off to the cabanas. Great night. Next night hit the bar across the street for some Big Presidentes at half the cost. Lovely girl named Dari. 2000 pesos and 320 for the cabana. Get this when I called her the next day, her mother answered the phone. Her Mom spoke English pretty well. Mom sending out her daughter to work. That was alil rough to take

JimmyDR is the man. Complete heads up!!. Went to Crystal Nite Club. I was immediately attacked by 3 lovely girls. Lap dance, and grind. $1200 pesos and the girl of my choice-Melanie. Cute 18-19 years old $130 for the whole night off to the cabanas. Great night. Next night hit the bar across the street for some Big Presidentes at half the cost. Lovely girl named Dari. 2000 pesos and 320 for the cabana. Get this when I called her the next day, her mother answered the phone. Her Mom spoke English pretty well. Mom sending out her daughter to work. That was alil rough to take

JIMYDR said:
1.5 million
Actually, 800,000 in the Cibao Valley where Santiago is. SD has 2.5 million, POP around 150,000.

The Spanish primarily settled in Santiago in the Valley, so that is where the lighter skinned population is; it is more "European" as a city than any other, and less genetic mixing of races. There is a broad middle/upper-middle class there, more so than any other area of the DR.

I'm headed down 11/12 for a week, trip # 6 this year.

Jimmydr IS The Man on the North Coast, no doubt.

Last edited:
Going to Sosua Again

I went to Boca Chica in July 05 and Sosua in November and loved Sosua!
I am going back on Tues til Sunday if anyone is going to be there look me up, I will be staying at the Europa. Does anyone know how I post my pics here?
Larry Boss