75 guys from the internet hit Sosua Dominican Republic..

JIMYDR said:
There were 24 of us on the flight going down. That was unplanned of course. We were talking about whores the entire way down and the flight crew said nothing to us. They assumed the entire English Speaking passengers were perverts.
Good assumption.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
JIMYDR said:
50,000 live in the Northern area of Puerto Plata. 4,000,000 live in the South by Santo Domingo. Guess where all the hot chicas are.
Santiago?

"Today, 70 percent of the Dominican Republic’s population are mulattoes, the result of extensive intermingling between white European settlers and African slaves. The remaining 30 percent are white, black and Asians. "

Dr

JIMYDR said:
Well these girls go for $35 to $50 a night. I can see where guys want white girls but some of us like them off color.
JimDR.....when you say $35 to $50 a night, are we talking about USD $. Also, this is not for the hour but for the whole Evening? If this is the case, where do I sign up?
I like to go like in January when I am freezing my a** in NY and these girls can keep me warm.
:) :)

MegaSquirt said:
JimDR.....when you say $35 to $50 a night, are we talking about USD $. Also, this is not for the hour but for the whole Evening? If this is the case, where do I sign up?
I like to go like in January when I am freezing my a** in NY and these girls can keep me warm.
:) :)

I pay usually a 1,000 pesos which is about $35 a night.