631-202-7953 Centereach AMP new info 14 Dawn Rd 631-980-8899

With 356 MCR shuttered, I tried 2570 MCR just a few minutes past 9AM just to see what the hoopla was about. Four cars in the parking lot, bathroom window open, but no one answered the door so I left and went to Dawn drive. There were no cars parked around the back but figured I try it anyway. Rang the bell and a short spinner plain looking Asian wearing a black nightie answered the door. She looked like she just woke up.

She led me to the room. I asked her name, and she said "Sandy", followed by "Please take off". She left, I put a cover and a Benjamin on the table. She returned while I was still undressing, smiled for a moment and patted the table where one puts their head. Not talkative at all so I laid down and she began putting oil on my back then she began a gentle, systematic rub beginning at my shoulders and eventually ending at my waist. At half-time she paper-toweled me off and told me to turn over. She smiled as she took off her nightie and bra exposing a pair of small natural B's with erasers and a jungle down there that you'd expect Stanley and Livingston to emerge from. She stroked me a bit until she could put the cover on, then wiped off the lube and began a gentle CBJ. I didn't play with anything as I suspected she hadn't showered yet.

She caressed the boys with her fingertips during the CBJ- it felt like she was gently licking them. After a few she lubed herself and me, smiled and started to mount. She had to bob up and down a few times in order to get it in, and once she did I asked to come on top. She got off and laid down, spread, and showed me the full extent of the jungle. There was a bit of white stuff coming out of her, but I was already covered and had been in there already so in I went again. The puss actually felt pretty good, and as I was gently doing the in-out she closed her eyes and yawned. Yeah, she had just woken up. I finished in the bag, she cleaned me up and off I went.

$50/hh + $100 tip. Not the greatest experience but the puss felt good and I got my rocks off.

I saw an ad on a site that said exit 61. The number was 631-388-6988. I gave them a text and they sent back address as 14 Dawn.
I text if it was 40/60 and they said yes. Also said 2 girls.
I park around back, restaurant/deli door is open. I’m not a huge fan of the location, but I was there.
We-We answered and took me to my room. She could be 35-50, I’m terrible at guessing and she is Chinese. Nice real big soft tits, flat ass and just a soft belly. Not the old lady pooch. She was attractive. I didn’t see the other girl but doors were closed so maybe she was busy.
I said half and gave her $40. She looked at it and said $50. I made a texting hand gesture and said $40. She said ok and left. When she came back I was naked, I started pawing at her. Pulled down her top did a little grab ass. She asked if we fuck, I said yes and offered $100. She went to leave to get a condom and I made more gestures for bj no condom but covered fs. She asked for $140 I laughed and said you crazy she left with the $100.
The bbbj was ok. She was at it for a while. Not super deep and not super wet but she spent a good amount of time sucking on my balls. We did 2 positions for the bj. She got tired and said ok fuck now. Condom and lubed up. She took a pounding. I lasted a little longer than usual. Standing mish and doggy on the bed. She was getting tired and started asking me to cum. I went harder and finally finished.
The room was hot, I was hot and sweaty. She walked me down the hall for a quick shower. There’s still a bed in the shower. I rinsed off quick back to the room, got dressed and left.
I didn’t ask for a massage and I didn’t get one.
So this place is still open. Prices likely depend on what your willing to offer.