622 Whitman Rd Melville 347-931-8810

yea i had fannie once back at depot rd i never posted about it she wanted 6o for top off n hj i ask what about hj 4o i had offered her 2o she did a hj but didnt look happy .i dont think she offers anything more

There is anna and annie.
anna is the one you want .
you can get everything from her.
Unfortunately she is back in China for at least the next Month.

Last edited:
I went here yesterday and when I left I got pulled over up the road. I was pulled over by Suffolk undercover detectives. They are driving a burgundy ford edge. They grilled me about why I was in the place. asking all types of questions about what went on when I was in there. I just said I was on my lunch and I went for a massage. They said they know what going on in there and asked what else happened. I just stuck to my guns and said I got a massage for a half hr and left, that's all. So they told me to stay away from this place because I don't want to be in there when they go in and they said they will be going in, its just a matter of time.
So be careful over there going to this place.

I went here yesterday and when I left I got pulled over up the road. I was pulled over by Suffolk undercover detectives. They are driving a burgundy ford edge. They grilled me about why I was in the place. asking all types of questions about what went on when I was in there. I just said I was on my lunch and I went for a massage. They said they know what going on in there and asked what else happened. I just stuck to my guns and said I got a massage for a half hr and left, that's all. So they told me to stay away from this place because I don't want to be in there when they go in and they said they will be going in, its just a matter of time.
If you want to be a nice guy you can call up the girls and tell them exactly what happened to you.

Le will shut them down, or they will shut themselves down. Unless they can afford to disappear for a while. That's what Winnie would do if she got spooked.

SCPD did the same to me regarding a place in Ronkonkoma about 4 years ago. Said it's ok, just tell us what happened, it's just for a potential future case.

SCPD did the same to me regarding a place in Ronkonkoma about 4 years ago. Said it's ok, just tell us what happened, it's just for a potential future case.
Yeah right - I went in there for some extras, negotiated the price of a bj, got it and left.

That's not ok and just telling them what happened -IT IS A CONFESSION and you will wind up in handcuffs and doing a plea deal if you agree to testify against the girls.

Or you can say "I like the asian places because the price is good. She told me to keep my shorts on, which I did, gave me a neck and foot massage- and I left"

Let the cops do their own detective work.

Last edited:
yea dont tell them shit .there real jerk offs busting these harmless places .there hitting so many places here my utr asain broad left here to work in conetecuit in fear of getting busted cause shes applying for a visa if she gets hit forget a visa ..i miss grabbing her ass cheeks i aint crossing bridges n paying a toll for a massage do just like goodfellas movie henry as a kid told them nothing ..and they got nothing ..dont worry paully wont smack your face

I tend to park a good distance out of sight from most of these joints, and apparently for good reason. I don't mind the walk in or out, and being at least a block away, you can see if anyone is following you around. It's easier for them to pull you over than to pull up on a pedestrian walking around. Be careful out there.

blow popguy i do that to when ever i can some places you cant plus i dont like to park in a residential neighbor hood lot of nosey nieghbors plus with a lot more house invasions people call le for the littlest things .but if they see you come they can still stop you when your walking and question n id you

anyone been here lately. I haven't been back since my run in with le leaving the place. Just wondering if the place is still hot. Also anyone know if anna is back yet

Dont Talk to Police

A law school professor and former criminal defense attorney tell you why you should never agree to be interviewed by the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc&feature=youtu.be

i dont know why but this site logged me off if you dont remember your pass word good luck your fucked ..anyway back to the bullshit i have not been back here either with jay mentioning le bs .they have a back door there but its retarded you have to walk in front to get to the back or get your vehicle back there if you own a smart car you might fit ,lately the amps i been going to makes me wonder how stupid the head asain guy or girl really are because the have only a front enterance were le can plainly see you going and coming out .

called and asked about fanny because i have been with her a lot at 3 others amps and was at the point of putting my sausage in her kitty ,but i lost touch with her but found out she will be at this r&t place this thursday i will try and see her if my work doesnt get in the way but i post this for you guys who have almost entered her too .i would call just to make sure shes there thursday because you never know good luck...