622 Whitman Rd Melville 347-931-8810

Referred to in the Depot Road thread, this place is tucked away in between NSP and Jericho on the east side of 110. I have had Michelle and Anna, Michelle is hot, has tattoos, acts bored, Anna is much better looking than previous posts and a super AMP girl

Referred to in the Depot Road thread, this place is tucked away in between NSP and Jericho on the east side of 110. I have had Michelle and Anna, Michelle is hot, has tattoos, acts bored, Anna is much better looking than previous posts and a super AMP girl
Anna is OK looking until she smiles.....LOL

Please see the following site as an example of her teeth:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?topic=126940.0

Went yesterday and met "Nicole" probably early thirties if I had to guess and reasonably attractive. 7 body 7 face. Decent english. At first I thought she was alone and asked for the half for 40. Then she yelled something in chinese and I heard another female voice answer back in chinese. When I asked to meet the other girl, she pretended not to understand me.

I get ready and lay face down on the table with the towel over me. She goes immediately into ST with no real massage to speak of and within seconds she begins the reach under. Which all felt very nice, mind you, but it was all happening a little fast for my taste. 5 minutes in she coaxes me to flip, so I do, and she goes to work with her hands. Despite the speed with which this was happening I decide to enjoy it and let my hands wander otc. She says "you like? you want me take off" I say sure and she responds "80" I decline politely and then she points to what she is doing with her hand and says "60?" I smile and say "no, 20." She says "40?" and I hold up two fingers and say "20" again. She smiles and says okay.

A couple of minutes in she was a little rougher with her hands than I would like so I ask her to please be a bit more gentle and she says, "60, you take too long". Now I've only been on the table less than 10 minutes. I smile and say, "but we agreed on 20" she responds, "you finish in 5 minute" I shrug and say sure. The mood having been shot for me, I think I came in exactly 5 minutes which was surprising. Hot towel clean up, gave her the tip and left. She told me she is there Tuesdays and Wednesdays encouraging me to see her again, but I'll likely see who else is available before seeing her again.

Morgan don't go back there. If we all stick together and boycott bad providers, they will go out of business or just ramp up the quality of their services.

Oh and as for tipping, giving too big of a tip for shitty service not only ruins it for the rest of us, but also keeps these bad providers up and running, and ripping people off.

anna

Anna rotated between Farmingdale , commack, depot road (now closed) which became 622, and smithtown.
she is my favorite provider.
I understand she went back to china. can anyone verify that or report any sightings?
anyone else in these houses give exceptional service--besides a HJ.
I always Got a very very good treatment from anna.

pta
I was at 622 last week on a monday and had anna. Has of then she was still here. I agree she always gives me great treatment, not a massage, lol. She is also one of my favorites.

walked in had michelle take me to a room ..she looked nice but i asked for anna ....if i remember i had michelle at depot rd she has a mix dyed blonde hair look ...she was really mechanical at depot rd ....but looked hot i was tempted .i never had anna but she reconized me from depot joint gave her 4o for half layed on table but naked .she asked me hard medium or soft wtf did that matter i said medium she did it soft as a tickle she ran here hands down my ass crack to my sack as all i lifted up to give her more ball access .so im up on fours hard as hell getting a hj i turn around and face her trying to pull down her undies but she whispered no inside i guess that time of the month so i try her top she says what you give me .she wanted 6o for what she has small boobs i told her all i have is 4o more she was ok so im sucking her boobs she starts kissing my neck as shes pulling my frank i turn n mount my mouth on her and were lfk i didnt try for a bbbj cause i was saturated with oil ..so i guess these girls want 6o for taking there tops off n hj little high might have to go find a cheaper place .remember old lilly in hicksville one low price and she gave you (everting love u long time )

went here monday afternoon. saw anna as usual. took only a half bc i was pressed for time. skipped everything. She went right onto her knees and proceeded to give me a great bbj. Came in her mouth which she spit into a tissue. Cleaned me up and i left.
Oh, she did tell me she going to china for a month maybe 2, i forget exactly. But she did say she leaving on feb. 1st. She also told me april will be back there while she gone. If its the april im thinking of she worked at depot when they where at that spot on tuesdays.

went here monday afternoon. saw anna as usual. took only a half bc i was pressed for time. skipped everything. She went right onto her knees and proceeded to give me a great bbj. Came in her mouth which she spit into a tissue. Cleaned me up and i left.
Oh, she did tell me she going to china for a month maybe 2, i forget exactly. But she did say she leaving on feb. 1st. She also told me april will be back there while she gone. If its the april im thinking of she worked at depot when they where at that spot on tuesdays.
what was the $$ damage?

Tried again

I think I might be done with this place. Decided to try again on Friday, asked for Anna but was told she was a different location. Arrived and met by "Fannie". Very cute, probably mid 20s. Decent English. Told me she only there on Fridays and some Sundays. Went for the half. Seemed overly professional. Massage was mediocre at best and at least she waited 10-15 minutes before coaxing the flip. Her body looked potentially nice, probably c cup breasts, tried to roam utc as she began he but her clothing choice did not make it easy. Would not budge on negotiating. To "see more" she wanted 60. I said that was too much and offered 20. She laughed and said he is 40. I offered 20 and she said 20 was massage only. What was the 40 I gave you when I came in, then? Anyway, she wasn't budging on the 40 so i let her finish and was on my way.

Saw another girl in the back I had not seen before. Also looked young and cute, but was not introduced to her.

alwayshavingfun,
damage was 40 hh and i gave her a 40 tip, which is what i always tip her when i get bbj from her. she use to get more but i guess since im a regular with her she takes what i give now.

morgan,
i had fannie a few times, and nicole, and a few of the other girls there. they all suck when it comes to getting more out of them. they want to much money. anything more then a hj they want more 60, 80, blah, blah. there massage skilles are terrible also. i dont go here anymore except when i know anna there. And like i said before i only go to anna bc its guarntee bbj and or cfs. otherwise i wouldnt see her either. lol

this places quality of service really took a shit. back when it was on depot back like a year ago it was great. there was 3 to 4 girls which gave great messages and hj but nothing more, except for anna which was oppisite bad massage and ok with bbj and cfs.
seems like anna is the only one left there out of that group and she only there 1 to 2 times a week