5360 nesconset HWY., PJS · 646-750-8801 - New location 595 NY-25, Suite 20, 11764. Same numbers

Was here the other day as well. Can't believe it's in pure view for all to see, thankfully it's summer soon and all the trees are in bloom. Winter and you will be able to see people enter from shop rite. Saw Lilly, small spinner about 4'11". Took half hour, 40. Horrible massage, but didn't opt for oil. Did LT for like 10 minutes, nothing special though. On the flip negotiations started, wasn't budging from 100 for the mouth signal. I said WTH and gave in. She comes back in with saran wrap and takes off her shirt. Nice b's, didn't take off pants and showed me the pad. But during she dropped the pants so i could squeeze her ass. Decent CBJ, she was very flirtty once she had 100. I think I'd repeat just because it reminds me of Amber's set up back in the day in Smithtown. I still remember Sally with the glasses from that place.
Rick, is this Amber from Boba spa in Huntington, and the spot on Jericho in Commack/Smithtown on Jericho right before Caleb Smith Park? Spot was on the right side?

T

tony soprano

Was out and about Friday afternoon with a half hour to kill...texted the number and was told to come now, Lily and Candy were there. Walk into the propped open door and greeted by Lily. Description before is spot on, 4’11” spinner with nice little B’s. Give her the 40 for hh and get comfortable on table. Asks if I have been there before, so I of course say yes and say I saw Amy (thanks to prior post). She claims to not know Amy. Gives an ok massage, very light oil and did work kinks out of shoulders. Gets a hot towel and cleans off oil then begins the soft touch. I flip and she has me at attention. Gives the hj signal and I point to her mouth. She tries to stick to the hj but I pushed the bj. She says “that costs”. I tell her I know how much it costs, I left it on the chair...she grabs the Ben Franklin and says “more”. I remind her that I know how much it is and she agrees after trying to negotiate for a few minutes. Out of the room she goes, comes back with Saran Wrap. Takes top off, but not the black leggings. Asks me if I have a comdom...I tell her no and she asks that I bring one next time. She applies the Saran and gives a very spirited bj...stops and puts her titties in my face, she liked her nipples kissed and sucked. Back to the bj and I release into the Saran. Clean up and she tells me I have 5 minutes left and gives a brief massage. Left with a bottle of water. Not a huge FS fan at these spots so I will return for more fun.

Over 140
Was out and about Friday afternoon with a half hour to kill...texted the number and was told to come now, Lily and Candy were there. Walk into the propped open door and greeted by Lily. Description before is spot on, 4’11” spinner with nice little B’s. Give her the 40 for hh and get comfortable on table. Asks if I have been there before, so I of course say yes and say I saw Amy (thanks to prior post). She claims to not know Amy. Gives an ok massage, very light oil and did work kinks out of shoulders. Gets a hot towel and cleans off oil then begins the soft touch. I flip and she has me at attention. Gives the hj signal and I point to her mouth. She tries to stick to the hj but I pushed the bj. She says “that costs”. I tell her I know how much it costs, I left it on the chair...she grabs the Ben Franklin and says “more”. I remind her that I know how much it is and she agrees after trying to negotiate for a few minutes. Out of the room she goes, comes back with Saran Wrap. Takes top off, but not the black leggings. Asks me if I have a comdom...I tell her no and she asks that I bring one next time. She applies the Saran and gives a very spirited bj...stops and puts her titties in my face, she liked her nipples kissed and sucked. Back to the bj and I release into the Saran. Clean up and she tells me I have 5 minutes left and gives a brief massage. Left with a bottle of water. Not a huge FS fan at these spots so I will return for more fun.
Over 140 (total) for bj? I feel like other amp threads say bj is WAY less. Any particular reason for this?

So, no more Lilly, but I saw the new girl Cindy. Young, in her 20's from Beijing. Nice squishy b to c's, large ariolas, no pointy nips, nice face, little chunky on the midsection with a c-section scar. Massage was mediocre, concentrated on one spot for 5 minutes then went to another spot for 5, nothing great. ST was ok too, nothing that made my guy rise. Had me flip and did more ST then did the good old, point to hand, point to mouth. I went with mouth for the 100. When she came back with the saran i said i wanted to rub her. She still wrapped up junior but laid on the table. Did a quick rub then dove into the DATY. No smell and fresh, she enjoyed it but watched the clock. When there was 10 minutes left, she had me lay down and jumped on top for some 69. By then I was done with the DATY so I had her stand and go at it so i could watch her. Did an ok job, no major teasing, just straight to it. A few times i felt teeth but nothing horrible. I'd go back and see who else was there, but if i had no one else, I'd try her again. This place is strictly HJ, and/or BJ with saran. 40 for half, 100 for extra

T

tony soprano

So this is a about 2 weeks old, but I was about to head out of town for a few days and found myself in PJ and figured I would repeat my initial visit. Text to confirm they are open and available. Show up and as I park a fellow monger is walking out so I wait a few minutes. Go in and am greeted by Linda...tall and average looking. Tell her I’m there for a hh...give her the house 40. I get comfortable and she starts the massage. Not very skilled in this department. She starts the soft touch and ball tickle so u take it upon myself to flip. This is where the fun starts...she has me at attention and asks how old I am. I tell her 52 and she smiles and says “cock of a 30 year old”. Then asks what I want...I tell her BJ. She laughs and says no sex here, I said I know I’ve been here and I want a BJ...she says she wants sex as she hasn’t had any in a month. I agree and offer the 100 I was prepared to pay for BJ. Long story short she starts at 200 and agreed to 140. Goes out of room comes in and puts condom on and starts BJ then hops on top for cowgirl...gets into a good rhythm then starts bouncing up and down all while holding in her screams. I finally blow in the bag and she gets off all flush. Looks at me and says come back soon and motions for doggie. I should be back there within a week and will report back.

I’ve been busy hitting a few places in last month. This was my last place I’ve been. Went here last Wednesday . Even though it’s real close to home I’ve been tempted. So I call up right before I get there and she says come on in. Met a short girl maybe in her 30s nothing special her name is Anna. Dressed in shorts and t shirt I’m led into a nice room with full walls and a door
I’m thinking this looks good I got a hundie in my pocket let’s see what happens. After I undress and get set she comes in and starts a medium ok massage which lasts maybe 10 minutes. I try to rub her ass and legs while she is doing this but she moves from side to side so not much of opportunity.
I get to feel a little ass and legs. She is nice and soft. Now she starts some soft touch. Feels good and before you know it she tells me to flip. I grab her breasts and she has no bra on nice C cups I think
She asks me what do I like while giving the HJ signal I point to her pussy and say I want that she hesitates and we go back and forth
finally she says how much. I say 100 she tries for 120. I say all I got is 100. She thinks for a while and say ok show me the money. I nice and aroused she goes out to another room and comes back with a rubber. Im horny as shit she finally gets it on and starts a half assed BJ while we are standing up I pull her shorts off and pick up her shirts to expose her fat little boobs. I sit her up on the table and start with standing mish she says too big starts sliding up table I follow keeping my cock in as she keeps saying too big. This gets a little frustrating but fun at the same time. She keeps moving away and I keep following. Finally she is almost off the table. I grab her and pull her back to me she grabs me around the base as I’m pumping so not to take it all in.
At that point I start pounding away. She finally starts talking dirty telling me to fuck her. We do this until I explode in the bag
She wipes me off gives me a hot towel says 120$ dick I say no 100 $ dick. I’ll be back

T

tony soprano

Been going here probably twice per month for the past 4 months or so. Always great service. Today as I was heading to Port Jeff they texted me to say they moved...now on 25A in Miller Place in a professional complex. residential area immediately behind the building. Can’t see this lasting long. And now I have to go after dark. Way too local for me!!!