5360 nesconset HWY., PJS · 646-750-8801 - New location 595 NY-25, Suite 20, 11764. Same numbers

I went here the other day. After two call system was told three were in: Amy, helen,angel. Saw Amy on visit. Door was open when I got there with suite taped on. Amy looked nice in a black top and matching yoga pants, tight calf muscles, with 5'4, 35, 32Bs, bright red garments. Spoke perfect English. Definitely not from the flushing crowd. She greeted me nice and showed me to the room, got undressed and in she came. Rooms actually had sliding doors and very well heated. nicely decorated. Started with one of the best muscle massages ever recieved, truly professional with warm towel cleanup. The whole session was not rushed and she enjoyed it. After about 15 minutes of muscle relaxing, she grabs pillow from underneath and asks to flip. Grabs towel to cover junior and starts with chest muscles in circling fashion as radius gets bigger and bigger and lower to junior. Works inner thigh muscles and moves in to give a kiss and then a longer french kiss. Asks if she will be taken care of as she grabs junior. I nod and she starts slow and then increased in movement. She takes off black top to reveal red garments as I start to explore over leggings. As I shift in position, she drops spit on junior to add lubication and does it again with a small peak on the head showing the other. I only had 40 extra so I stayed with HR. Nice clean up and was told see you soon.

The funny thing was local cruiser followed me from intersection four towns over as I left. Probably did not hit his middle of the month quota. I did see more out on patrol that night than usual for the area. Most building are medicial in nature.

I did some recon here. There's no way this place will last.
Too many medical places with nosey people surrounding this spot including a Zwanger. Too risky for me.

Good luck guys

There was a massage place I reviewed a while back sexy girl but only offered Hj I wouldve stayed in PJS. The opposite side of chick fil a about a mile west or so of chick fil a.

Curious is that place still there and did they transform into fs?

Went today. 40 hh 6 hr, opted for the hh not a bad massage, some play while faced down. On the flip was meant with a great touch and she revealed a great bottom and some nice nips. When I was done I handed her 40 and she asked for 50. Lied and told her that was all I had. Was hoping for some of her mouth but got told I was too big for her. Didn't get her name. Won't be going back due to how busy that parking lot is. Don't see this one lasting and think it's way too risky to go back.

I've been going here for awhile until girl I liked left. But today I got a text with a 347 area code for this place with the address in the text saying " sex service " unusual I thought.

Hit this spot up recently. Called and asked if they could see me in 30 minutes. No issues. Door was propped open with a rock. Upon leaving it was closed so guess they do that when expecting someone. I get people’s concerns over the location but wasn’t a big deal to me. Not ideal but not horrible.

Saw Candy. Tall, in her 20’s. Red tank top and short cutoff jean shorts. Decently cute. Paid the 40 for hhr. Came back in like 20 seconds later as I was still getting undressed. Laid down and she never bothered with a towel at all. Didn’t use lotion/oil either. So so massage. Not horrible but certainly wasn’t anything special. Definitely knows the main reason she’s there so I don’t think she cared too much. Alternated between decent pressure and just rubbing her nails over me.

After about 15 told me to flip. Some more rubbing on chest/stomach and then legs as she kneeled between them. Then asked if I wanted hand or mouth release using hand signals despite speaking great English. Unfortunately that’s when negotiations began. I only started delving into this world this year and this is the first time I had to deal with this. All the other amps I’ve gone to just took care of things and then I’ve tipped what I wanted afterwards as I’ve mostly stuck with hand release. Told her I wanted mouth and when she asked how much I’d pay. I said 60 and she flipped her hair back and laughed and said oh man. Told me it would be 100. Tried a few times to get her to agree to 80 but she wouldn’t budge from 100. If I wanted to pay that I’d go get full service in centereach. At this point I didn’t feel like dealing with it anymore and just went for hand. Even for that she wouldn’t take less than 60. Wanted the cash beforehand too. I just wanted to finish and leave at this point so I didn’t try to hold off to make her work for it like I should have so busted quickly (I have shit stamina anyway), got cleaned up and left.

Won’t repeat there due to chances of getting her again or if some of the other girls are like her. She was nice enough until the negotiations, then I didn’t care for her attitude.

Was here the other day as well. Can't believe it's in pure view for all to see, thankfully it's summer soon and all the trees are in bloom. Winter and you will be able to see people enter from shop rite. Saw Lilly, small spinner about 4'11". Took half hour, 40. Horrible massage, but didn't opt for oil. Did LT for like 10 minutes, nothing special though. On the flip negotiations started, wasn't budging from 100 for the mouth signal. I said WTH and gave in. She comes back in with saran wrap and takes off her shirt. Nice b's, didn't take off pants and showed me the pad. But during she dropped the pants so i could squeeze her ass. Decent CBJ, she was very flirtty once she had 100. I think I'd repeat just because it reminds me of Amber's set up back in the day in Smithtown. I still remember Sally with the glasses from that place.