(516) 749-0230

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Latina spa is located in Hicksville. The so called Latinas are black ones, not the light colored ones in the pic(s). The last one I went to see was called "Fat Cat" in ad showing off her camel toe. When I got there the dark Latina said Fat Cat hasn't worked there in a long time and the owner likes using old pics (Bait and Switch-Duh!). To add insult to injury they claim it is $50 for 1/2 hour. When one gets there the dark Latina says for a basic massage with her clothed, runs $50 plus minimum $50 tip=$100 for a 1/2. They are mistresses at upcharging. I should know I tried them once before and didn't remember until I arrived since it was a long time in between visits. However, I don't know if they charge more for guys they are not attracted to. One has to find out for himself. You will know you are there as they share the same building with a gym and a school or church is across the street.

THREAD CLOSED for incorrect phone number format in thread title. Also, no name or other identification (i.e. "Hicksbille Spa") in title.
Also was in wrong section.
Plus, review was all in bold type. Don't do that!

PLEASE READ ALL RULES AND THE THREADS FOR NEW MEMBERS BEFORE POSTING AGAIN.

paljoey
55 minutes ago
why closed?

That is one of the dumbest questions anyone ever asked on here. I clearly explained why the thread was closed right in the thread. In my post below. I stated 3 distinct problems, 4 if you count the bold type.
Do have trouble reading or are you just screwing with me?
Stay off the damn board until you learn ALL THE RULES.

Status
Not open for further replies.