516-400-5550 240-19 Jamaica Ave, Bellerose

Thanks for toftt and the review. So in total you paid $350 for a 15 min massage + cbj? Pretty steep. Was the $350 body to body the fs price?
yeah, not worth the damage. I took it as the FS price, but truthfully I didn’t even get into the details with her about it because it was so high

So I didn't see this review until after I went. My fault. But I went last night. Experience was the same as everyone mentioned above. I asked if I would be able to choose girl when I got there and was told yes.

I arrive and the music is blasting. Pay the $150 and I was told to go to room undress and wait. 5 mins or so a tight Colombian comes in and starts giving me a message with warm oil. The message was good and she asked if I had any spots I wanted to focus on. After about 15 mins she tells me to flip and shows me the menu. $100 HE $250 CBJ $350. I asked her if for real and she said yes. So I opted for HE while she took her top off and let me feel her ass and rub her pussy. She did run my cock on her tits tho. After the pop she cleans me up and tells me to flip over to continue the message. Overall I was there for an hour. $250 all in all.

For an experience like that on a message table, I'd rather stay local and go to the Baldwin spot for $140.

Live and learn.

Just a heads up fellas, I noticed that this place hadn’t been advertising the past couple days in the normals spots so I text them from two different numbers as normal and got a “” auto reply. Usually their auto reply is a picture and the house prices. Maybe they changed their number or shut it down for a bit

Just a heads up fellas, I noticed that this place hadn’t been advertising the past couple days in the normals spots so I text them from two different numbers as normal and got a “” auto reply. Usually their auto reply is a picture and the house prices. Maybe they changed their number or shut it down for a bit
I did happen to pass by this location the other day and the butt cupping sign is no longer there.