516-400-5550 240-19 Jamaica Ave, Bellerose

I looked around and couldn't find any reviews on this spot so decided to create a new thread. This one is located on Jamaica Avenue right by the Cross Island Parkway. Ad is a little suspect as they list a number of their services directly there. Decided to take a shot in the dark as I didn't see anything here and called to set up an appointment. Handler was pleasant and immediately confirmed that they had appointments available. Let them know that I was 15 min away and made my way over there.

Once I found a spot I called again and they sent me a picture of the door. There's a sign that says "Butt Cupping" at the entrance so I assume turn double as a legitimate place. Rang the door bell and made my way up the steps and was greeted by a young European woman who led me to a decent sized room. The overall space itself is on the 2nd floor of the building, very large and could almost double for a lounge after hours.

She let me know that the house fee was $150. There was a glass of white wine and a massage table. I was told to undress and lay down.

After about 5 minutes she came back in told me someone would be with me shortly and offered me a variety of drink options for an additional charge. I declined and continued to wait for another 10 min or so. There was a lot of commotion outside as it seems like they have a lot of women working. After what seemed like forever a gorgeous Latina by the name of Diana came into the room. She was very friendly and spoke good English. Hour glass body, nice books and ass but obviously had some work done. She was wearing a short dress with some tights on. My mind started to race thinking about how I was going to pound her into submission.

She began with a decent body rub which included some nice rubbing of the balls and jr from behind. On the flip she continued with the body rub and then let me know what was on the table.

$100 - HE
$150 - Nude HE
$250 - CBJ

Bbj nor FS was on the menu. What a disappointment! Against my best judgement I opted for the CBJ. She stripped down to her panties got on top of me and sucked me off with her pussy in my face. Prior to getting on top she told me not to lock so DATY was no on the menu. CBJ wasn't great as she doesn't have good technique and just bobbed up and down expecting me to nut in a min. I let her wear herself out for about 15 min then stood up and face fucked her for 5 min till completion.

She cleaned me up engaged in some small talk and I was on my way after the handler knocked the door to let her know that her "uber eats" had arrived lol. I was led out by the handler as another mother was on the couch waiting for his turn. Weird as there were def other women there so maybe he had an appointment with her.

Price point is expensive for what it is. Location is nice and clean tho. Maybe they have other girls who offer more but I doubt I will visit again.

Thanks for the review, been curious about this place since it's nearby.
I read on another site to stay away from this place as the service is lacking.
The handler told me the $150 covers everything but that sounded too good to be true. Figured maybe the pics of the women were the bait. House fee and Menu is way to expensive. I won't bother unless they adjust their prices.

I looked around and couldn't find any reviews on this spot so decided to create a new thread. This one is located on Jamaica Avenue right by the Cross Island Parkway. Ad is a little suspect as they list a number of their services directly there. Decided to take a shot in the dark as I didn't see anything here and called to set up an appointment. Handler was pleasant and immediately confirmed that they had appointments available. Let them know that I was 15 min away and made my way over there.

Once I found a spot I called again and they sent me a picture of the door. There's a sign that says "Butt Cupping" at the entrance so I assume turn double as a legitimate place. Rang the door bell and made my way up the steps and was greeted by a young European woman who led me to a decent sized room. The overall space itself is on the 2nd floor of the building, very large and could almost double for a lounge after hours.

She let me know that the house fee was $150. There was a glass of white wine and a massage table. I was told to undress and lay down.

After about 5 minutes she came back in told me someone would be with me shortly and offered me a variety of drink options for an additional charge. I declined and continued to wait for another 10 min or so. There was a lot of commotion outside as it seems like they have a lot of women working. After what seemed like forever a gorgeous Latina by the name of Diana came into the room. She was very friendly and spoke good English. Hour glass body, nice books and ass but obviously had some work done. She was wearing a short dress with some tights on. My mind started to race thinking about how I was going to pound her into submission.

She began with a decent body rub which included some nice rubbing of the balls and jr from behind. On the flip she continued with the body rub and then let me know what was on the table.

$100 - HE
$150 - Nude HE
$250 - CBJ

Bbj nor FS was on the menu. What a disappointment! Against my best judgement I opted for the CBJ. She stripped down to her panties got on top of me and sucked me off with her pussy in my face. Prior to getting on top she told me not to lock so DATY was no on the menu. CBJ wasn't great as she doesn't have good technique and just bobbed up and down expecting me to nut in a min. I let her wear herself out for about 15 min then stood up and face fucked her for 5 min till completion.

She cleaned me up engaged in some small talk and I was on my way after the handler knocked the door to let her know that her "uber eats" had arrived lol. I was led out by the handler as another mother was on the couch waiting for his turn. Weird as there were def other women there so maybe he had an appointment with her.

Price point is expensive for what it is. Location is nice and clean tho. Maybe they have other girls who offer more but I doubt I will visit again.
Ahem so 400 all in?

I came here one day maybe a month or two ago in the afternoon and was met at the door by an athletic looking Brazilian chick. Real hot, tight body, MM Cs, fat ass. Thought I hit the jackpot.

The spa itself is some kind of legit place, very nice inside. Long story short, we go to the room with a massage table, I believe they advertise showers. Personally I didn’t see one.

I don’t remember her name but the girl delivered with an excellent massage and then on the flip she whips out her phone and has the menu on it which, as already reported, did not include bbbj or FS at all.

I was ready to rock so after some attempted arm twisting about the CBJ situation, to which she wouldn’t budge I opted for the $100 hand job. She stripped down to her thong and went topless and I’m groping the shit out of her while she’s stroking me with some baby oil.

After maybe 3 minutes I finally said fuck it let’s do the CBJ (which was offered to me for 200) and she applied the rubber and started a decent cbj but it’s just not the same. So she’s bobbing and slurping for maybe 10-15 mins and I started getting brazen holding her head down while upward thrusting into her mouth then I asked if I could stand and she graciously hits her knees and accepts some standing face fucking.
Now mentally I know it’s just not going to happen and I start to lose my hard on. This girl has me lie down and she begins sensually stroking my semi hard dick back to life and after a few minutes of jerking me off she asks if I’d like to fuck her tits which I jump ag the chance and finally shoot a load.

it was pricey but the service was aiming to please despite the restrictions. Wish I caught her name.
So I since contacted this place 2 more times and was told there were multiple Latina’s working and twice the door was answered by a frumpy chick I wanted no part of (especially knowing the price tag) and I’ve asked to see the other girl(s) “they’re busy” and I just left.

went last night
Not sure the girls name
Walkin is fine but call to make sure it’s not busy
The place is buttcupping and as I left a lady was actually there for buttcupping
The women there are hot east 8-9/10s
I picked a light skin Columbia with big breasts
Fake tho
I was floored since they took my 150 and then wanted 80 for HE
Then wanted more for topless HE
Then they made me leave before my hour was up

if you want hot girls for He And have about 250
Go here otherwise it’s a no go for me

my hunt for a LMP continues

billyS

Reign of Terror
In case anyone is wondering (because I know I was)

ButtCupping is a non-invasive, non-surgical technique that promotes blood circulation, clearance of toxins, and removes cellulite and clumpy fatty deposits. It reshapes and contours your butt.

If you Google butt cupping an ad for this place comes up with pictures of the procedure in progress.

went last night
Not sure the girls name
Walkin is fine but call to make sure it’s not busy
The place is buttcupping and as I left a lady was actually there for buttcupping
The women there are hot east 8-9/10s
I picked a light skin Columbia with big breasts
Fake tho
I was floored since they took my 150 and then wanted 80 for HE
Then wanted more for topless HE
Then they made me leave before my hour was up

if you want hot girls for He And have about 250
Go here otherwise it’s a no go for me

my hunt for a LMP continues
This place is a rip off and not worth your time or $.

they make several posts per day advertising "$150 full service". i texted mms, asked her specifically to confirm with a yes or no if $150 includes "full service". she replied, "Yes everything!"

so i make the 30 min drive, and the girl at the reception tells me it's $150 house fee, plus tips for any extras. i confirmed that she was the one who replied to my texts, and then asked her why she lied about $150 being full service. she said she "misunderstood".
she straight-up lied to get me to the door, knowing beforehand it was a 30 min trip there for me.

this place is a rip-off, and operates in a very similar way to the cloud9 spa stores in rego park, which are unanimously labeled as rip-offs by mongers. wouldn't be surprised if they're part of the same chain.

Yea it's a shame because it seems like this place has a variety of good looking girls but the price point is not sustainable for the average monger. I got a double bbbj cim by two latinas for $100 more at another spa than what I paid for a nude HE here.

Yea it's a shame because it seems like this place has a variety of good looking girls but the price point is not sustainable for the average monger. I got a double bbbj cim by two latinas for $100 more at another spa than what I paid for a nude HE here.
Just curious ...Where might I find the review of the place where you got Double BBJ from 2 Latinas?

I couldn’t find a review in here, and it’s also my first time posting so bear with me.

I found this place on XX a few weeks back, and was a little hesitant to try it because: #1. I’ve never been to a LMP and #2. the pictures of the girls looked too good. I decided to shoot a text over anyways just to see what was up. The handler was very responsive and easy to communicate with. Asked what girls were working and she sent me “names” and pictures. I felt like based off the pictures it was too good to be true. The door charge was $150 and she said everything else was negotiable once inside.

i showed up about an hour later, and found that this place is actually fronted by an actual “Butt Cupping” business. If it wasn’t on a weekend and after the time the place closed I would have been a little sketched out. I rang the doorbell and was buzzed upstairs. I was met at the desk by the girl who had been texting me. I gave the house fee and she offered me something to drink and led me into a pretty good sized spa room. The place was actually really clean and nice. She told me to get ready and that a girl would be in shortly.

I got butt ass naked and laid on the table. A few moments later a really hot Latina girl came in wearing scrubs. She said her name was Diana. There was a language barrier that made things tough at first, but the thing that got me frustrated was she wanted to at that point tell me it was $60 just for the massage. I said I already gave my $150 for that and would rather just leave. At that point she immediately retracted what she said and made it seem like I misunderstood. So I got back on the table and she took off her scrubs and had on this little pink sexy gown. Nice tits, nice ass. Probably both fake. Massage was not great.

About 15 minutes later she asked me to flip and then gave me her rates: $150 hj, $200 cbj, $350 body to body. I think she got mad at me because I let out a semi laugh at the rates, but by this point I was bricked and she was hot so i opted for the cbj. She took off her pink gown and had on a bran and thong. I was playing with her tits and ass while she sucked me off, but got a little weirded out because I thought I felt a pad under her panties. She must have gotten that because she then moved and got up on the table away from where I could touch her.

The cbj was not bad, but she really just bobbed on it to get it over with. I finished and she cleaned me up and I was on my way.

ive thought about going back but every time I text the handler now, albeit from another fake #, it gets more and more vague. I’ll ask direct questions and get vague answers back. I asked if all the girls provide FS and got back “ok”.

I don’t think it’s worth the $. They are not upfront and definitely just trying to get you out the door. But the girls seem legit to the pics.

massage: 5
Looks: 8.5
Cbj: 6

billyS

Reign of Terror
I couldn’t find a review in here, and it’s also my first time posting so bear with me.

I found this place on XX a few weeks back, and was a little hesitant to try it because: #1. I’ve never been to a LMP and #2. the pictures of the girls looked too good. I decided to shoot a text over anyways just to see what was up. The handler was very responsive and easy to communicate with. Asked what girls were working and she sent me “names” and pictures. I felt like based off the pictures it was too good to be true. The door charge was $150 and she said everything else was negotiable once inside.

i showed up about an hour later, and found that this place is actually fronted by an actual “Butt Cupping” business. If it wasn’t on a weekend and after the time the place closed I would have been a little sketched out. I rang the doorbell and was buzzed upstairs. I was met at the desk by the girl who had been texting me. I gave the house fee and she offered me something to drink and led me into a pretty good sized spa room. The place was actually really clean and nice. She told me to get ready and that a girl would be in shortly.

I got butt ass naked and laid on the table. A few moments later a really hot Latina girl came in wearing scrubs. She said her name was Diana. There was a language barrier that made things tough at first, but the thing that got me frustrated was she wanted to at that point tell me it was $60 just for the massage. I said I already gave my $150 for that and would rather just leave. At that point she immediately retracted what she said and made it seem like I misunderstood. So I got back on the table and she took off her scrubs and had on this little pink sexy gown. Nice tits, nice ass. Probably both fake. Massage was not great.

About 15 minutes later she asked me to flip and then gave me her rates: $150 hj, $200 cbj, $350 body to body. I think she got mad at me because I let out a semi laugh at the rates, but by this point I was bricked and she was hot so i opted for the cbj. She took off her pink gown and had on a bran and thong. I was playing with her tits and ass while she sucked me off, but got a little weirded out because I thought I felt a pad under her panties. She must have gotten that because she then moved and got up on the table away from where I could touch her.

The cbj was not bad, but she really just bobbed on it to get it over with. I finished and she cleaned me up and I was on my way.

ive thought about going back but every time I text the handler now, albeit from another fake #, it gets more and more vague. I’ll ask direct questions and get vague answers back. I asked if all the girls provide FS and got back “ok”.

I don’t think it’s worth the $. They are not upfront and definitely just trying to get you out the door. But the girls seem legit to the pics.

massage: 5
Looks: 8.5
Cbj: 6
Don't allude to the site where you found it, I edited it out.

A thread already exists about this place.
Please check first next time before starting a new thread.

But thanks for the contribution!.

Posts 18 and 19 moved here.