516-268-0486 ronkonkoma lmp?

utopia guide review: Mia

If it doesn’t fit, you must equip. Burned a few cookie calories and needed to get chipotle Mexican food after. This was extra cheese, sauce and quality flipping the burritos wrap kinda time. Please note, most of my reviews include juxtapositions and metaphorical imagery. The address is noted above and I had preliminary reservations about this medicinal suitable replacement. The thread had parallels to a place in Holbrook. My comparison was more like Huntington. Location is not ideal. Menu, 140, hh, 180, h, extras available (if there is: chemistry, 100, CBJ/BBJ (will explain), 200, CFS). Be a boy scout and bring your glove. Not provided and will refuse if not geared.

Across from a shopping center retail strip. It has private parking but beware of the broken glass in trash left by prior visitor (in lot) and tech upgrades. Three rooms, kitchen and living room. The talent and owner is new so they are as nervous as you could be if this is your first introduction. Manager is a bit strict with time commitments, 8 mins over or not, talent will hear it. You enter from the kitchen, the door is sticky because it’s warped so don’t get paranoid if talent can’t immediately open it and ask you to push. You will leave out the front door right on Main Street, not the most ideal.

The phone is run either by one of the talent or manager from the basement. Mostly just two talent and management during business hours. Talent changes every few days. The rooms are spacious, clean and well organized.

My appointment was with Mia. Similar to the ad but picture was augmented. Her portions are more realistic in person, 5’8, 34B, 150, late 30s,dark brown/black hair, Puerto Rican. This location is run by a couple so you might see white truck in lot. Similar to Michelle Rodriguez body wise but a bit more in hips. Dressed in lululemon black leggings and a sports bra/top.

White envelope treatment. As she behinds down to pick up envelope you will see bright red bow tie to back of the lingerie underneath, sneak peek of sorts. Asks to derobe and get comfortable. Awaits a few minutes and returns and gets of out of the gym cloths and showcases see thru red lace lingerie. After the first review, I only took half and it lasted 48 minutes, no timer just watching the clock and waiting for knock on door. Started with legs and added effort to body rub, enjoyable. She focused on legs until she nibbled on ear and then started to explore. Walks to other side and gets out of one piece for attention of junior. Flip came after about 16 minutes. Some chest and ab massage with twin in rotation face splat, was pretty funny actually. She then moved to the side and got oil for HR. She got frustrated at one point during the HR and said, “you fuck today?” I pulled her in a bit and said, no but I’ll fuck you later.” She giggled and said “okay.” There is a Good Will Hunting scene that will summarize what happened next with glass and a napkin. This confidence is always a turn on for girls. Don’t make her feel pressured, or be over pushy or anything, and it will work out in your favor. She allowed digit insertions and mutual touch. She got wet without oil herself because she directed at times what she liked.

Clean up was extra attentive and was nice. Kiss on cheek on way out. Put in rotation.

Thank you for your review, @roger4445

Is that 100 on top of 140 and 180 for CBJ/BBJ and 200 extra for CFS?
Yes. In the talent's own words, what you paid for the session doesn't matter when it comes to extras.

so you're talking about a minimum of $240 for a decent body rub and a 5 minute blow that may or may not be covered, and minimum $340 if you go all in. There's a reason LMP's are known to be overpriced. This place, in particular, prices itself like it owns several Michelin stars but in reality, while the food is on par with the bagel egg sandwhich you get for breakfast every day at your local deli, the service is Mickey D's. One of the spas at 6089 Sunrise will also quote 200 all in, but the house fee is only 80. Additionally, several of the spots in Huntington and Commack offer the same menu, or more, at the prix fixe price of $100.

According to Roger's intel, out of that potential $340 for the hour, your masseuse will get around $240. Which by itself seems more reasonable. In terms of cost/benefit, one would be better off building up a rapport, getting "them apples", and arranging some take-out. Offer 250, a bottle of wine, and pay for the room. Win-win for everyone :)

Or one could just visit @Sophia Belle and (while I have economics stuck in my brain now) be guaranteed a rather significant return on investment :)

Quick Roger review: just visited. had abby. Description above is accurate. Mechanical but pro like attitude. 36C. Right larger. Very strict in menu. 140/180. Decent location but attitude check needs to happen because she seems to not wanted you to finish.