516-268-0486 ronkonkoma lmp?

Since rarely do I see the same person twice, I'm always on the prowl for new experiences. Have seen some new ads lately for the above number (516-268-0486) advertising usually one and sometimes two names. Unsure if they are latina or caucasian. grammar in ad is pretty bad.
Hi guys come in and feel my magical touch I will make you happy ..Relax your mind... Relax your body...Feel Free. Enjoy my amazing Bodyrub with nuru gel,am beautiful, classy, sensual and sexy girl open minded. You will not be the same after you come see me ❤by far the best service in the area guarantee. set an appointment today so we can meet text or call to make app# 1516 268 0486 We are all natural and real PIC unsent oil privet room hot towels and hot stones free parking CLEAN PLACErespect gentleman no fs
Any one have the pleasure? I reached out and got a response, probably a phone person, switched between third and first person in referring to the girl available that day. asked for a picture and was sent the ad picture. Location says simply "ronkonkoma train station." I'm supposed to make an appointment but am undecided. Figured I'd throw this up first.

I saw the similar ad and passed because of how unverifiable it is. They gave address of 260 hawkings. Totally passed.
I trust both your and Nehoma's judgement, but out of curiosity - what makes it any more or less verifiable than, say, the Commack spot? I'm curious if 260 is not the actual address. Appears to be a VoIP company at that location and it doesn't seem like it's split into multiple units based on property data searches. Perhaps they analyze more than just our current telecom services and provide more than voice/data recommendations ;> Curiously enough the property is not zoned for commercial purposes - I guess private business is ok? Alright, enough musing...

I trust both your and Nehoma's judgement, but out of curiosity - what makes it any more or less verifiable than, say, the Commack spot? I'm curious if 260 is not the actual address. Appears to be a VoIP company at that location and it doesn't seem like it's split into multiple units based on property data searches. Perhaps they analyze more than just our current telecom services and provide more than voice/data recommendations ;> Curiously enough the property is not zoned for commercial purposes - I guess private business is ok? Alright, enough musing...
Just to clear it up...my info is from the phone girl....not my judgement...

utopia guide review: abby
idle hands are the devil...if you want something done right do it yourself...go boldly where no man has gone before...were just a few of the platitudes running through my mind when i decided to just find out for myself the truth behind this place. in the forthcoming review, I will establish that we indeed have a new location for body services with desserts available that, to this reviewer, are not worth the cost of the entree.

location: address as posted earlier by Nehoma. Across the street from a popular shopping center. it is indeed a private location, in the sense that it is one unit and has it's own parking, but despite being a house it is not a private home. It is a house that was converted into a tech business by it's prior tenant. Maybe whomever owns the building is planning on dividing it into multiple units but right now the spa has the run of it. They only opened last week. Big spacious rooms. You'll come in from the back door basically through what is a kitchen area.

Phones are run by whoever is working that day. My appointment was with Abby. There was another girl available; I didn't see her though I did hear some heavy footsteps in the hallway at one point. The back door is open and I walk in, Abby meets me in the mudroom. Says she's 24, about 5'7, dark hair, fit body, dark hair. Glasses. Leggings and a tank top.Very good english. Actually made me nervous how well she spoke because in the back of my head i'm looking for clues it's a bust. She looked a little like a young Rosie Perez blended with Michelle Rodriguez, but less attractive. Still decent looking. For whatever reason I decide to take the hour (actually, the reason was because the half was 140 and the full 180 so why not through down the extra 40). Body rub was enjoyable, if routine. Allowed some caressing of the legs but generally I don't do much of that so can't say how much more she would have allowed. Flip came after about a half hour. Some chest and ab massage. She pointed to the elephant in the room and asked if I minded. Oiled me up. I sat up, pulled her in a bit and kissed her neck and worked my way down. Slid off the straps of her tank top to reveal some sexy lingerie. Thought things were going well and then heard something almost as dreaded as "you do": "that's extra, you know". Ok, I'll take care of you. "No, how much you got?"

Well fuck me. Should have taken the half. I hate negotiating when i'm not wearing clothes. The thing with younger girls that are decent looking is they seem to all want top dollar. I absolutely respect a provider's right to set whatever price points they choose, but it's a two way street - they shouldn't act shocked when they get a "oh, nah I'm good, let's stick with this." fs is truly not available. bj, yes, for 150. covered. hard rule. hard pass. enjoyed the HR and left, never to return. In my car 45-50 minutes after arriving. Lesson learnt, but at least I got to make a post out of it :D

you're quite welcome :)

Not that it matters much but I forgot to mention: the pics in ad copy are in fact her but somewhat edited. pics show a softer midsection with a lighter skin tone. IRL she is darker skinned and more fit than I was expecting.

Lawyers office defunct but had one black tahoe chevy around 12 and deputy SC Deputy sheriff at 388 so either it’s increased OT patrol for holiday Season or it is already on radar.

I always found that the LMP's usually have attractive women and usually want top $$ for lackluster service. Of course there are a few exceptions. Very few..
Speaking of that. The lmp next to the video store on sunrise has a 70 house fee. The large woman in the window told me to come in. I declined because no attraction and was afraid i would get her and left. Anybody go there? I stopped in around 11 pm once and an old spanish woman offered cbj for 120. Declined then also. Any luck guys? I dont know if there is a thread on the lmp spa on sunrise....sorry if its in the wrong spot

I have had two experience's with the LMPs at that location both negative One time I went for the table shower got a semi nice looking woman with big boobs. $80hr for house 20 for shower (now they advertise free table shower) They she says tip is no less than $ 100 ok leave the tip on table. she leads me into the shower room lay on table and does a half ass job no playing gets done 10 minutes later leads me back to room lay on table rubs back for 10 minutes flips throw a cover on half ass cbj then throws jr between the girls and give me a boob job half way through cover falls off then goes for the HJ to finish total time 40 minutes wasted

The next time was also at one of the 1st floor walked in a woman in her late 40's but nice body I ask she says 100 hh 150 hr took the hour undressed got on table nice slow soft massage the way I like I go for the leg rub ok going good move my hands to her booty going slow she says flip I flip starts a slow massage skips over jr and his friends I look at her she motions HJ I said yes she goes another 20 then goes for 60 I strip I give the 60 nice body he starts on jr and start roaming on her I tell her slow down don't wanna pop too soon slows for a while then picks up again I say slower no listen popped in and out 45 minutes not worth it.

Sorry to say I have not gone to another LMP because of those two bad experience's I did try two of the Latin girls upstairs with Jessica but same thing they seem to rush was out way before my hour

I have had two experience's with the LMPs at that location both negative One time I went for the table shower got a semi nice looking woman with big boobs. $80hr for house 20 for shower (now they advertise free table shower) They she says tip is no less than $ 100 ok leave the tip on table. she leads me into the shower room lay on table and does a half ass job no playing gets done 10 minutes later leads me back to room lay on table rubs back for 10 minutes flips throw a cover on half ass cbj then throws jr between the girls and give me a boob job half way through cover falls off then goes for the HJ to finish total time 40 minutes wasted

The next time was also at one of the 1st floor walked in a woman in her late 40's but nice body I ask she says 100 hh 150 hr took the hour undressed got on table nice slow soft massage the way I like I go for the leg rub ok going good move my hands to her booty going slow she says flip I flip starts a slow massage skips over jr and his friends I look at her she motions HJ I said yes she goes another 20 then goes for 60 I strip I give the 60 nice body he starts on jr and start roaming on her I tell her slow down don't wanna pop too soon slows for a while then picks up again I say slower no listen popped in and out 45 minutes not worth it.

Sorry to say I have not gone to another LMP because of those two bad experience's I did try two of the Latin girls upstairs with Jessica but same thing they seem to rush was out way before my hour
What location is this? I think this thread got off topic.