44 arrested in raids on parlors, bathhouses

whether rich or poor, republican or democrat, the need much be scratched.
Younger hobbyists never experienced the $1.00 open window peep show where tips between $3- $10 or a bit more got you a handul of T&A, and possibly a r&t.
The selection was great and a little bit of $ went a long way.
Pussy for the regular guy.

Now you're smokin, old Rokin...

Rokin44 said:
...I should not let myself get drawn into something so stupid.

...but if ya stick to the above concept, none of us would be into this
hobby in the first place, huh?

Last edited:
little stupid is ok

michel said:
...but if ya stick to the above concept, none of us would be into this
hobby in the first place, huh?
I guess it is okay to be stupid on behalf of one's little head as opposed to the big head.

Here's where we part ways, Rokin old rogue...

Rokin44 said:
I guess it is okay to be stupid on behalf of one's little head as opposed to the big head.
...I am stupid in and on behalf of both heads and that's that!

Last edited:
Rokin44 said:
You are a hypocritical, loud mouth, republican asshole who spews out garbage. Democrats and republicans all love pussy (we are a perfect example) but republicans scream moral values and then fuck anything they can find.
Go crawl back under the rock you came from.
And you my little shit-mouthed asshole friend are a fucken idiot. In your little mind all Republicans are alike (I am not a Republican, I am a registered Conservative).
You fabricate my position then deride me for it.
You attack then claim you were minding you own business. Are you so stupid that you think you attacks are merely passing comments?

You are seriously delusional and acutely in need of treatment.

Mr. User Name said:
And you my little shit-mouthed asshole friend are a fucken idiot. In your little mind all Republicans are alike (I am not a Republican, I am a registered Conservative).
You fabricate my position then deride me for it.
You attack then claim you were minding you own business. Are you so stupid that you think you attacks are merely passing comments?

You are seriously delusional and acutely in need of treatment.
Your posts speak for themselves.
You are an attack dog with a big bark and no bite who goes crying to mommy when someone stands up to you.
Pathetic
btw, your posts are in violation of the rules

Last edited:
This dispute started with your unprovoked personal attack against me as a “shithead”.
When I responded in kind, you asked Slinky to do his stuff.
I apologize for the one time that I stooped to your level, but it won’t happen again.

Your continued personal attacks are an obvious and clumsy attempt to bully me into silence, which won’t work, or goad me into responding with similar personal attacks which you would love to use as support for your continued erratic behavior.
It won’t work.

City lawsuits target 5 spas

Dallas: Prostitution, illegal massages alleged under new state law

September 14, 2005

By MICHAEL GRABELL / The Dallas Morning News

Using a new state law that gives cities more power to shut down illegal massage parlors, the Dallas city attorney's office has sued five spas, bathhouses and tanning salons for promoting prostitution and giving rubdowns without a license.

City Attorney Tom Perkins said the state law, which took effect Sept. 1, expands the definition of a massage business and allows cities to file for injunctions against facilities that don't comply with regulations.

Before, only state regulators could inspect a massage establishment to make sure it was licensed and followed the rules. Now, police officers have that authority.

Also Online

En español: Fiscal Dallas demanda a casas de masaje
"It gives the city a mechanism to more quickly and more effectively stop businesses that are masquerading as legitimate businesses," Mr. Perkins said.

On Monday, the city obtained temporary restraining orders against the Swedish Institute for the Physical Health, Yokohama Body Bath, Sun's Tanning Studio and Sauna, and Choice One Spa. On Tuesday, it obtained an order against June's Tan and Sauna.

The city is also seeking injunctions to permanently stop the businesses from operating or advertising themselves as massage parlors without a license.

Four of the businesses are near Interstate 35E and Mockingbird Lane. Choice One Spa is on North Central Expressway near Texas Instruments.

Dallas police have inspected seven businesses since the new law took effect and arrested 17 people, said vice unit Lt. Michael Carew.

According to affidavits submitted by vice officers:

•At the Swedish Institute, an undercover officer paid for a 30-minute massage from a 19-year-old woman. The woman agreed to have sex with him for an additional $100. He left and officers returned with a search warrant but were denied entry. They forced their way in and found that the Swedish Institute did not have a massage license.

Owner Thurston Robinson, who is also named in the lawsuit, could not be reached for comment. Robert Cady, an attorney who has represented him against similar allegations in the past, declined to comment.

•At Yokohama Body Bath, an officer paid a woman wearing see-through clothing for a 30-minute massage. She agreed to have sex with him for money, and the officer arrested her. The officer witnessed another woman engaging in oral sex and filed a prostitution charge against her.

A manager, In Kyong Kang, was also arrested. Reached by phone, Ms. Kang said she was unaware of the change in the law because she doesn't read English well. She also said she fired all of her employees.

Yokohama was open Tuesday, but customers can only come in to relax and shower, she said.

"They said no more massages, so we don't do massages anymore," Ms. Kang said.

•At Sun's Tanning Studio and Sauna, an officer paid for a sponge bath and massage, and the scantily clad masseuse agreed to sex for money. She and one of the owners, Hyang Suk Sanderson, were arrested.

The owners did not return messages. An employee who answered the phone said the studio was open for tanning but not massages.

•At Choice One Spa, an officer paid for a massage and offered two girls money for oral sex. They accepted and were arrested, along with a manager.

No one returned a voic***** message left at the spa.

Details about the incident at June's Tan and Sauna were unavailable.

Hmmm....a pattern is developing....

"Four of the businesses are near Interstate 35E and Mockingbird Lane. Choice One Spa is on North Central Expressway near Texas Instruments."

...between this joint and that 1313 in Jersey, it seems Grandpa is
opening a chain store...

Last edited: