44 arrested in raids on parlors, bathhouses

Dallas: Investigators suspect prostitution
August 12, 2005

By HOLLY YAN / The Dallas Morning News

Dallas police and Immigrations and Customs Enforcement officials raided 12 massage parlors and bathhouses Friday, arresting at least 44 people.

"We're looking at massage parlors and bathhouses to determine what kind of criminal activity might be going on," Dallas police Chief David Kunkle said. "We're looking at issues of prostitution, money laundering and human trafficking."

Police say the majority of those arrested came from eight businesses in northwest Dallas. Six are in the 11400 block of Emerald Street near Interstate 35E and Royal Lane – the Tokyo Spa, Ginja Spa, Jackpot Spa, Pretty Women Spa, Ace Palace and Venetian Spa.

Also raided were the Ruby Spa in the 2600 block of Walnut Hill Lane and the Palm Tree in the 2000 block of West Northwest Highway.

Dallas police Lt. Jan Easterling declined to identify the remaining four businesses, citing ongoing investigations.

She said the investigations started in December 2004 from prostitution investigations at the businesses. Those detained Friday were being interviewed by immigration officials to determine whether any administrative charges can be filed for being in the country illegally.

In addition to the arrests, two automated teller machines, safes, computers and about $310,000 in cash were seized.

Unfortunately so, User old winner....

Mr. User Name said:
Are you saying there can be no erection time at election time ?
...either way, we mongers get dicked over...man, 44 people- they do
like to do things BIG in Texas, huh?

Last edited:
The writing was on the wall...

I heard that there was going to be a crack down there, but I heard it was going to be in early Sept.

Supposed to be based on licenses or lack there of.

Guess they got anxious.

Damn shame, I was getting the hang of where to find action down there.

Back to the drawingboard. Damn right wing religious bastards.

What do ya expect from Dubbya country...

Could there be a connection?

Mr. User Name said:
Ya'll get a lot less o' that shiiiiit then ya gits in dem wacko commie filled puss holes like Boston or New Yack, where they never bust whorehouses.
"The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" is playing at the National
Theatre in Washington, DC?

http://www.nationaltheatre.org/mainstage/art/BestLittleWhorehouse/BestLittleWhorehouseLogo375h.jpg

ya think they busted this joint in Texas to provide a more natural
cast for this production?

Hey man...these Republicans are capable of ANYTHING....

Last edited:
Mr. User Name said:
Ya'll get a lot less o' that shiiiiit then ya gits in dem wacko commie filled puss holes like Boston or New Yack, where they never bust whorehouses.
I don't know, but when the republican convention came to town the ho's flew in from around the country to meet the demand of all those horny hypocritical republicans.

Yo shithead, there's a lot you don't know. There were 5,000 delegates mostly with their families, and 32,000 mostly leftist reporters covering them. Try to replace your prejudice with some facts.

User Name, the other fact is that liberals are really taking the lead on anti-hobby legislation and activities. Between feminists and do-gooders saving the Third World from sex slavery and American dicks you have an issue that a lot of people across the ideological divide embrace.

Besides, where in the hell did it ever say there weren't Republican mongers? Hypocritical my ass. To a liberal, 'hypocritical' means not being perfect unless you have no standards, which is okay.

Mr. User Name said:
Yo shithead, there's a lot you don't know. There were 5,000 delegates mostly with their families, and 32,000 mostly leftist reporters covering them. Try to replace your prejudice with some facts.
You are a hypocritical, loud mouth, republican asshole who spews out garbage. Democrats and republicans all love pussy (we are a perfect example) but republicans scream moral values and then fuck anything they can find.
Go crawl back under the rock you came from.

Relax, Rokin, old anti-Republican....

Rokin44 said:
You are a hypocritical, loud mouth, republican asshole who spews out garbage. Democrats and republicans all love pussy (we are a perfect example) but republicans scream moral values and then fuck anything they can find. Go crawl back under the rock you came from.
...but concerning crawling back under a rock....there may be a problem:

http://www.strangepersons.com/images/content/1901.jpg

Last edited:
Mr. User Name said:
Slinky,
This is getting serious. You have to find some way to prevent these little bedwetters from getting on this site.
Excuse me.
I was minding my business when you called me a shithead.
It is amazing when someone starts a fight, they get the expected response and then they go crying to Slinky for help.
Maybe you should read the rules and not flame people without cause.

Rokin, you old anti-rightist....

Mr. User Name said:
Originally Posted by Mr. User Name
Slinky, This is getting serious. You have to find some way to prevent these little bedwetters from getting on this site.
Rokin44 said:
Excuse me. I was minding my business when you called me a shithead. It is amazing when someone starts a fight, they get the expected response and then they go crying to Slinky for help.Maybe you should read the rules and not flame people without cause.
...you know Republicans always call the cops when they have a problem.

Last edited:
Like water on a flame

michel said:
...you know Republicans always call the cops when they have a problem.
Thanks for the wise words.
I love the lively discussions on this board but I hate the unprovoked attacks.
Diverse opinions on issues are great, but attempts to impose one's opinions on others only shows the weakness of the others position and character.
Whether you are a newbie or a vet, there is no excuse for such behavior and
I should not let myself get drawn into something so stupid.

Bandaid said:
User Name, the other fact is that liberals are really taking the lead on anti-hobby legislation and activities. Between feminists and do-gooders saving the Third World from sex slavery and American dicks you have an issue that a lot of people across the ideological divide embrace.
Compare hobbying in NYC when the democrats were in power and after the republicans came in power. The Harmony, studio 20/40/60 whatever, nude open window peepshows, more streetwalkers etc... all gone. All of these inexpensive outlets for hobbyists are no longer available for the middle class mongerer.

Hmm....class warfare....

Rokin44 said:
Compare hobbying in NYC when the democrats were in power and after the republicans came in power. The Harmony, studio 20/40/60 whatever, nude open window peepshows, more streetwalkers etc... all gone. All of these inexpensive outlets for hobbyists are no longer available for the middle class mongerer.
...that makes Jason Itzler the Bernard Ebbers of Mongering....

Last edited: