420 Jericho, Syosset

Saw Advert in ND. # is there. Woman who answers phone says park in front but go to back (actually side) door for private entrance. Pull into the place and it is a large legit beauty salon with female customers getting nails, hair etc done in the front. Walk to the back and the mama lets me in and brings me to one of the private rooms in the back. Wall go almost to ceiling and rooms have doors that lock. professional heated massage tables in each spacious room. Floor was fake wood type material; clean but cold on your bare feet. You can hear all the customers in front.

Mama says $50 for hour, $30 for half or $50 for half with 2 girls. I smell a legit massage but what the hell - I take the half - 1 girl. Tina comes in with my change and comes over to hand it to me while I'm standing next to the table totally bare assed. She is a rather plain looking waif of a girl, very sweet and pleasant.

This is a legit place - I recommend it if you are interested (as I am from time to time) in a good strong legit massage by a sweet tiny Chinese girl who climbs all over your body relieve knots and tensions. She leans over sort of squatting on your ass kneading your muscles while her hair gently brushes your skin.

She had no problem with me rubbing her ass cheeks OTC but didn’t want me to play with her tits OTC or UTC (I tried).

Nice hot towel cleanup of the not too much lotion that she used (not baby oil - real massage lotion).

Tipped her $10 that she was happy – come again soon please.

I just might.

Last edited:
Visited on Tuesday, and description is perfect. A legit massage, if there ever is a legit massage. Did I like and would I go back? It did feel real good getting a full legit massage but........I think I do prefer some more.

legit Massage 9
massager 3 (oh my)
would i go back. hmmm....probably not for a long time. so many other places out there to try but if you want a real good massage for a good price go for it.