3663-2 RT112 Coram 631-816-8439/631-980-8899

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck kind of review is that?
You go to a full service place and don't even get a handjob?
Yet the mms knows you well enough that she texts you?

And what about the girl who approached your car?
Was she Asian? Hispanic?
Lol i dont like to be rushed. I walked in late so its my fault. I think mms texts everyone that texts her. She saves everyones # and sends out texts when new talent arrives.
As far as the walker my best guess would be Hispanic. Yet she looked native it was dark she was bundled up cuz it was cold.
I wasnt crazy about tye ambiance of the store. Like i said i felt rushed and it was a test run. hh40 - 40 tip and i saw wat i needed. I will return for Candy earlier in nite and do 60

i went to this locale couple weeks ago. Saw Candy. She was "new". Decent massage said she used to be a manicurist. Has a young son said she is 27.
Nice body dressed in short skirt. Seemed to have decent perky Bs. Very pretty face shoulder length dark straight hair. Very sexy legs.. feet were nice too but she needed polish lol.
I arrived late so was eligible for only 30 mins. I hate doing 30..theres little to no teasing. So i used this visit as a test visit.
I asked her if she was willing to be naked with me next time i come. She said ok but u pay me! I said of course I'll take care of you.
So i told her just massage this time. I will return to her she was a looker imo.
Boss texts me all the time they have new girl. Wen i ask her wat new girls name is i never get an answer lol. Typical crap.
Im just not too keen on the setup there. Too many cars there for chinese food and Lucky.
Last time i went i sat in car in back by #2 and this girl walks out from behind the rigs in the back. Mind U it was 1015pm. She walks up to my car starts to try to talk to me yet knows minimal English. Not sure her nationality. She does tell me shes not LE. I said hmm. Was starting to get a little nervous but i didnt show it.
She then asked me if i could drive her somewhere i said NO i was going into the store. Next she asked me for $2..so i gave her one dollar. I asked for her cell # she gave it to me. I texted 3x next day no answer so # was prob fake.
Be careful over here. Case 1st.. theres alot of activity here.
There are a lot of homeless people back there.

What the fuck kind of review is that?
You go to a full service place and don't even get a handjob?
Yet the mms knows you well enough that she texts you?

And what about the girl who approached your car?
Was she Asian? Hispanic?
Looks like he blew off a handie and a potential car date all in 5 minutes LOL

I have to start off this rant by explaining $ is not in proportion to what it should be below due to me feeling I would never put anything in my mouth like that or allow some things they do, so I incentivize. Don't need judgement there, Live and let live...maybe this will be your next story

Just wanted to "Thank you" all on here. Decided after reading all the posts here to direct my focus here after a few drive by's that were unsettling to me. Ex; Sayville -Sunrise -Farmingdale RT 1 1 2. I was hesitant to write this because it was that great that I felt if I shared it would get too crowded, lol. But since it went really well and I got the information on here I knew I would have to share all along, wrote this right after still glowing to make sure I could remember details. Went by before noon today and same as all said, call get address, #2 ring bell in north lot, A stunner opens the door and announces herself as "Lisa". DD's in tight pink nighty in 30's American, could be 40's in China. They say $40 HH $60 HR, I said we could start HH and see from there. She tells me to get comfy and lay down and leaves with $40. I saw some posts that made me think WTF but she returned quickly and just to see what she would say I left my boxers on as I was not familiar with the offering other then seeing posts on here. Upon return she tells me to take them off & lay down. I asked her few questions that prompted her to tell me she hardly understands English and starts with towel on my back rubbing in all areas for like 5 minutes with towel on back, removes towel adds oil 15-20 minutes. Strong hands, relaxing, attentive. Tells me to flip, on the flip she leans over and puts her sweet face and lips next to mine and says "good time" so I ask what that looks like. She starts to say BJ - FS and I say hold up what's 2 hours, multi, Just CBJ, didn't ask for BBBJ. She says $160 good time, 2 hour. I give her $180 to see reaction and she starts hugging me saying thank you thank so much. Runs out room comes back in second and completely undresses. Kissing me, perfect tits in mouth trying to swallow them. Puts on condom with mouth, 20 min BJ pop, touch all, she came 3 times shaking while standing moaning and kissing me. (spank, yes. Finger in anywhere, yes. 69, yes) tight figure, DD's. Im in heaven ova hea. Now since I was all over her and she was sweaty passion. I laid her down on table and rubbed her down. She put me inside of her at this point without even asking and that went on till about the 90 min mark. Stunning equestrian with moans, can tell when she's enjoying also shaking. Popped in, kept going and when I fell out she lifted the condom off and said did you pop again. I did but I said to be funny " Is that me or you, hard to tell" She laughed and started HJ for 3rd pop. After this and the feeling it all gave me to this point...I had thought I could go again and now about 105min (hour , half) in this was not the case. Old man Johnson aint what he used to be... She was still trying HJ, 4 pop, again despite it, heard an asian voice say something to her. She puts towel on me and says do you want water. I say "sure so she leaves and returns with another girl, younger, just as tight with pigtails. Are you trying to kill me, lol....another stunner with pigtails. She gives me water and says take break ill be back, I hear shower go on and her go in and out and she comes back fresh. She then does the 4th pop. At this point I ask her to marry me because she doesn't understand and can we shower together. She says next time you come we will. At this point I was 2hrs in $220 out of pocket so since it was so memorable I gave her $40 tip, she actually asked if I wanted another but I said save it for next time as will I....

Please note: I am a sarcastic hard to please in your face honest guy, see my Jessica's Nina review. This is not fabricated nor edited. If I can find something wrong I will but I did not here, so far...stay tuned...gonna see how to get pigtail to join us next time....
Nice job.

omg lol next time ill lie and say i had the handie and picked up a stranger for a car date. im not an old man i can get handled at any time i just like testing new talent. Candy seems to have lotsa potential so i wanted to spread her charm here ;)

billyS

Reign of Terror
omg lol next time ill lie and say i had the handie and picked up a stranger for a car date. im not an old man i can get handled at any time i just like testing new talent. Candy seems to have lotsa potential so i wanted to spread her charm here ;)
Relax.

Based on recent reviews I gave this place a second chance. Needless to say , I’m sorry I did.
The place makes me miss Lucy’s more and more. Between the loud music and what sounds like somebody playing a TV on the highest volume I don’t know how you relax there.
The girl I had was cute enough Young looking maybe mid thirties , brunette, nice B cups But the service was terrible. Just mechanical and rushed With zero sex appeal. I could barely stay hard
When she got on top she hardly moved. Then when we switched to mish, I got the old hand block and she acted like I was stabbing her with a knife.
So bad I had to finish myself on her belly. And least she stayed still for that.
I complained to the madam about it. She was nice and consoling. But I won’t be back
Sorry so negative. But I’m not seeing what other mongers claim they get here.

I have to start off this rant by explaining $ is not in proportion to what it should be below due to me feeling I would never put anything in my mouth like that or allow some things they do, so I incentivize. Don't need judgement there, Live and let live...maybe this will be your next story

Just wanted to "Thank you" all on here. Decided after reading all the posts here to direct my focus here after a few drive by's that were unsettling to me. Ex; Sayville -Sunrise -Farmingdale RT 1 1 2. I was hesitant to write this because it was that great that I felt if I shared it would get too crowded, lol. But since it went really well and I got the information on here I knew I would have to share all along, wrote this right after still glowing to make sure I could remember details. Went by before noon today and same as all said, call get address, #2 ring bell in north lot, A stunner opens the door and announces herself as "Lisa". DD's in tight pink nighty in 30's American, could be 40's in China. They say $40 HH $60 HR, I said we could start HH and see from there. She tells me to get comfy and lay down and leaves with $40. I saw some posts that made me think WTF but she returned quickly and just to see what she would say I left my boxers on as I was not familiar with the offering other then seeing posts on here. Upon return she tells me to take them off & lay down. I asked her few questions that prompted her to tell me she hardly understands English and starts with towel on my back rubbing in all areas for like 5 minutes with towel on back, removes towel adds oil 15-20 minutes. Strong hands, relaxing, attentive. Tells me to flip, on the flip she leans over and puts her sweet face and lips next to mine and says "good time" so I ask what that looks like. She starts to say BJ - FS and I say hold up what's 2 hours, multi, Just CBJ, didn't ask for BBBJ. She says $160 good time, 2 hour. I give her $180 to see reaction and she starts hugging me saying thank you thank so much. Runs out room comes back in second and completely undresses. Kissing me, perfect tits in mouth trying to swallow them. Puts on condom with mouth, 20 min BJ pop, touch all, she came 3 times shaking while standing moaning and kissing me. (spank, yes. Finger in anywhere, yes. 69, yes) tight figure, DD's. Im in heaven ova hea. Now since I was all over her and she was sweaty passion. I laid her down on table and rubbed her down. She put me inside of her at this point without even asking and that went on till about the 90 min mark. Stunning equestrian with moans, can tell when she's enjoying also shaking. Popped in, kept going and when I fell out she lifted the condom off and said did you pop again. I did but I said to be funny " Is that me or you, hard to tell" She laughed and started HJ for 3rd pop. After this and the feeling it all gave me to this point...I had thought I could go again and now about 105min (hour , half) in this was not the case. Old man Johnson aint what he used to be... She was still trying HJ, 4 pop, again despite it, heard an asian voice say something to her. She puts towel on me and says do you want water. I say "sure so she leaves and returns with another girl, younger, just as tight with pigtails. Are you trying to kill me, lol....another stunner with pigtails. She gives me water and says take break ill be back, I hear shower go on and her go in and out and she comes back fresh. She then does the 4th pop. At this point I ask her to marry me because she doesn't understand and can we shower together. She says next time you come we will. At this point I was 2hrs in $220 out of pocket so since it was so memorable I gave her $40 tip, she actually asked if I wanted another but I said save it for next time as will I....

Please note: I am a sarcastic hard to please in your face honest guy, see my Jessica's Nina review. This is not fabricated nor edited. If I can find something wrong I will but I did not here, so far...stay tuned...gonna see how to get pigtail to join us next time....
So was there any BBJ on the 2 hour session, cum in mouth

Very detailed review but did really hit the points a review needs to include.

For my experience this place didn’t fare the same for me. The money haggling killed all the mood.

I had trouble getting hard which isn’t ever a problem and eventually did but with the bad aurora of this I failed to notice some details that I usually look for and I need to ask some questions to you guys who have been here before.

Do they keep a separate bottle of lube on the table?

If not and she used massage oil I know that’s a no-no for condoms but I forgot to pay attention to that, but she did lube herself up with something. My concern is that oil would degrade the strength of the condom which I already know of.

But when I pulled out I always pull back to make sure the the tip is filled with cum which it was so I’m assuming/hoping the bag held up?

Also can someone can confirm if a condom break is blatantly obvious? from what I’ve read that’s the case

I have nowhere else to ask a question like this.

Thanks in advance for any feedback

T

tony soprano

Lots of news crews in the parking lot of this place today. Woman was brutally raped on the wooded path right next to the strip mall this is in. Be careful in the area. Lots of sketchy people always around.

OMG. I was Really debating a post. I had a session today as I was super duper horny.
Went to 3663 rt 112 coram.
I was horny as fuck so I went. Had 30 something pretty girl. Gave her 140 and condom
She inspected condom even though it was a sealed wrapper. Takes 140 and condom and leaves. Mind u she inspect condom like it counterfeit
Comes back with unwrapped condom in paper towel. I said " used condom"? She insisted no.
She spoke good English. Good body. Early 30s. Cute. Alert.
Anyway.
She starts rubbing I'm face up. I'm already hard and losing steam from impatience. I say just suck. She says 20 more.
My pissed meter goes crazy because I haven't paid for pussy in like 2 whole days lol.
So.. I give her 20 more because I'm horny. I said that already. Makes me go get it. So I do. Exasperated. Then. Same rubbing motion same crap. I say suck my fuckin dick already. She grabs the condom. I say I just paid u to suck my dick bb. She says no . 20 more she will suck me with a condom.
Mother fuck. I tell her just give me my money I will go fuck one of my friends. She starts yelling at mms and getting dressed. Berating me about how unhealthy bbj is.
Actually convinced me. I told her I'm going to punish her with my cock and I proceeded.
She used a ribbed condom. New to me. I forced my cock halfway down her throat. She was NOT a fan I pushed. She fought. I grabbed her head and pushed into my cock. She gagged spit pulled away.
I know its alot of detail but its important. So I'm big and hard and she's avoiding fuck
So I say lay down. My turn. She
says I'm on top. Lol no fukn way. I told u I'm gonna punish u.
So. I dealt with the wincing and pain faces for a few minutes. She relaxed A LITTLE but still.
Nowhere near what I'm used to. I guess I'm just spoiled hence lack of reviews.
I do need to mention major point of post...when she asked for final 20 140 total for cbj I said I wanted money back. She was willing when dressing tell me how unhealthy it is and would have gladly given a refund. She did tell me please don't come back lol.

OMG. I was Really debating a post. I had a session today as I was super duper horny.
Went to 3663 rt 112 coram.
I was horny as fuck so I went. Had 30 something pretty girl. Gave her 140 and condom
She inspected condom even though it was a sealed wrapper. Takes 140 and condom and leaves. Mind u she inspect condom like it counterfeit
Comes back with unwrapped condom in paper towel. I said " used condom"? She insisted no.
She spoke good English. Good body. Early 30s. Cute. Alert.
Anyway.
She starts rubbing I'm face up. I'm already hard and losing steam from impatience. I say just suck. She says 20 more.
My pissed meter goes crazy because I haven't paid for pussy in like 2 whole days lol.
So.. I give her 20 more because I'm horny. I said that already. Makes me go get it. So I do. Exasperated. Then. Same rubbing motion same crap. I say suck my fuckin dick already. She grabs the condom. I say I just paid u to suck my dick bb. She says no . 20 more she will suck me with a condom.
Mother fuck. I tell her just give me my money I will go fuck one of my friends. She starts yelling at mms and getting dressed. Berating me about how unhealthy bbj is.
Actually convinced me. I told her I'm going to punish her with my cock and I proceeded.
She used a ribbed condom. New to me. I forced my cock halfway down her throat. She was NOT a fan I pushed. She fought. I grabbed her head and pushed into my cock. She gagged spit pulled away.
I know its alot of detail but its important. So I'm big and hard and she's avoiding fuck
So I say lay down. My turn. She
says I'm on top. Lol no fukn way. I told u I'm gonna punish u.
So. I dealt with the wincing and pain faces for a few minutes. She relaxed A LITTLE but still.
Nowhere near what I'm used to. I guess I'm just spoiled hence lack of reviews.
I do need to mention major point of post...when she asked for final 20 140 total for cbj I said I wanted money back. She was willing when dressing tell me how unhealthy it is and would have gladly given a refund. She did tell me please don't come back lol.
You know the name of this one?

You know the name of this one?
She spoke great English and we had some playful banter. Rereading my post i should clarify we went back and forth playfully. She is practicing American wife arguing negotiation skills lol. But she did say she will tell me her name when I come back. I don't believe I'd return but she did her job well despite the cost. So she would not say her name.

I went there twice in a week, the first time was phenomenal and the second time it was horrible. Seems in line with the mixed reviews here.

Getting there follows all the steps described by others. The first time I'm there I'm met by a girl in her late 20s, nice red dress I pay 40 for HH, she goes away, comes back, starts massaging me, I reach with my hand to her bum and start touching her by the inner tight, she is very responsive, gigly, bends down and ask me what do I want. I say I want to ride her and ask her how much. She says I should offer. I offer $100 and she takes it. I then embrace her and fondle and kiss her boobs, my finger into her vagina, really good chemistry going on. Fantastic firm natural boobs and tight body, despite face being meh. She goes with cash and returns with a condom. Proceeds with a CBJ, a very good one, then stands up and indicated me to stand up too; she then lies down on the bed and invites me in with spread legs. I enter and she is really going along with it, moving with her body and moaning, I touch her, we hold hands, I get out and lick her pussy, get back in and when I pop she gives me thumbs up while giggling. I came for a BJ and got much more and it was really organically satisfying. I was on the verge of asking her to come to a dinner with me. It wasn't the 2h epic a guy above described, but more like 20 mins, but I really enjoyed it.

Four days later I say I need to repeat this. This time I'm greeted with a much older woman. That is ok, I like older women, but this time there was zero chemistry. Within 5 sec she asks me what I want. I mumble everything. She says 120. I say 100. She says ok. This time I have a condom with me. I give her money and condom and he strips and with zero overture attacks my cock with a condom and mouth. She blows until it is just hard enough to penetrate, but not really hard at all and immediately rides me in a kinda abusive fashion. I try to touch her and lick her boobs and she is just pushing me away. She continues to jump on my cock until I pop before I really wanted and then it is game over. All this happens kinda very fast. I'm disappointed. She start asking me if I have any children. I leave.

Bottom line: you wine some you loose some.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I went there twice in a week, the first time was phenomenal and the second time it was horrible. Seems in line with the mixed reviews here.

Getting there follows all the steps described by others. The first time I'm there I'm met by a girl in her late 20s, nice red dress I pay 40 for HH, she goes away, comes back, starts massaging me, I reach with my hand to her bum and start touching her by the inner tight, she is very responsive, gigly, bends down and ask me what do I want. I say I want to ride her and ask her how much. She says I should offer. I offer $100 and she takes it. I then embrace her and fondle and kiss her boobs, my finger into her vagina, really good chemistry going on. Fantastic firm natural boobs and tight body, despite face being meh. She goes with cash and returns with a condom. Proceeds with a CBJ, a very good one, then stands up and indicated me to stand up too; she then lies down on the bed and invites me in with spread legs. I enter and she is really going along with it, moving with her body and moaning, I touch her, we hold hands, I get out and lick her pussy, get back in and when I pop she gives me thumbs up while giggling. I came for a BJ and got much more and it was really organically satisfying. I was on the verge of asking her to come to a dinner with me. It wasn't the 2h epic a guy above described, but more like 20 mins, but I really enjoyed it.

Four days later I say I need to repeat this. This time I'm greeted with a much older woman. That is ok, I like older women, but this time there was zero chemistry. Within 5 sec she asks me what I want. I mumble everything. She says 120. I say 100. She says ok. This time I have a condom with me. I give her money and condom and he strips and with zero overture attacks my cock with a condom and mouth. She blows until it is just hard enough to penetrate, but not really hard at all and immediately rides me in a kinda abusive fashion. I try to touch her and lick her boobs and she is just pushing me away. She continues to jump on my cock until I pop before I really wanted and then it is game over. All this happens kinda very fast. I'm disappointed. She start asking me if I have any children. I leave.

Bottom line: you wine some you loose some.
Nice first post, welcome to the board.

i went to this locale couple weeks ago. Saw Candy. She was "new". Decent massage said she used to be a manicurist. Has a young son said she is 27.
Nice body dressed in short skirt. Seemed to have decent perky Bs. Very pretty face shoulder length dark straight hair. Very sexy legs.. feet were nice too but she needed polish lol.
I arrived late so was eligible for only 30 mins. I hate doing 30..theres little to no teasing. So i used this visit as a test visit.
I asked her if she was willing to be naked with me next time i come. She said ok but u pay me! I said of course I'll take care of you.
So i told her just massage this time. I will return to her she was a looker imo.
Boss texts me all the time they have new girl. Wen i ask her wat new girls name is i never get an answer lol. Typical crap.
Im just not too keen on the setup there. Too many cars there for chinese food and Lucky.
Last time i went i sat in car in back by #2 and this girl walks out from behind the rigs in the back. Mind U it was 1015pm. She walks up to my car starts to try to talk to me yet knows minimal English. Not sure her nationality. She does tell me shes not LE. I said hmm. Was starting to get a little nervous but i didnt show it.
She then asked me if i could drive her somewhere i said NO i was going into the store. Next she asked me for $2..so i gave her one dollar. I asked for her cell # she gave it to me. I texted 3x next day no answer so # was prob fake.
Be careful over here. Case 1st.. theres alot of activity here.
Too bad about the nail polish

I went here yeterday after calling a couple of other places in Coram wanted a quick release and did not want to go out of my way. Called said ok come now I parkedi back door with 2 on it rang bell cute little girl answered let me in ask how long half hour lead me a room really clean udressed comes back in starts massage really soft how I like it she then reaches unerneath starts massaging jr two buddies then statrs to reach for jr then flip she ask what I want I motion hj she says 50 then I point to her mouth she says 60 more than I wanted to spend so I say 40 for hj she agrees starts a nice slow massage of jr she bends over a little so I slip my hand under her skirt roaming around her ass which was firm and nice then starts getting into more going a little faster I knew it close to ending so she starts faster and the endig happened. She does a nice cleaan up. get dressed lets me out oh yea we were the only ones inn at that time. $40 to house..$40 for happy ending her name was Corona ( then she motions like she is drinking) ......I might return if I can get her.

I went here yeterday after calling a couple of other places in Coram wanted a quick release and did not want to go out of my way. Called said ok come now I parkedi back door with 2 on it rang bell cute little girl answered let me in ask how long half hour lead me a room really clean udressed comes back in starts massage really soft how I like it she then reaches unerneath starts massaging jr two buddies then statrs to reach for jr then flip she ask what I want I motion hj she says 50 then I point to her mouth she says 60 more than I wanted to spend so I say 40 for hj she agrees starts a nice slow massage of jr she bends over a little so I slip my hand under her skirt roaming around her ass which was firm and nice then starts getting into more going a little faster I knew it close to ending so she starts faster and the endig happened. She does a nice cleaan up. get dressed lets me out oh yea we were the only ones inn at that time. $40 to house..$40 for happy ending her name was Corona ( then she motions like she is drinking) ......I might return if I can get her.
I wonder if it a Saran Wrap BJ. I called yesterday to try and make an appointment with Corona but she was not there

Status
Not open for further replies.