3663-2 RT112 Coram 631-816-8439/631-980-8899

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoned 6319808899 to make an appointment with Yaya. She gave me a nice warm hug and immediately started disrobing me. She aggressively and passionately started with a nice BBBJ that got me heated up and followed by riding me CG. I had to ask her to slow down as she was pounding away like crazy. I was able to rub her clit and get her off while she was riding me. She then proceeded to provide a much needed massage, with oil. We then went and got a nice TS to clean me up. Good adventure overall. 3 to 4 beautiful asian ladies here at your choice.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Phoned 6319808899 to make an appointment with Yaya. She gave me a nice warm hug and immediately started disrobing me. She aggressively and passionately started with a nice BBBJ that got me heated up and followed by riding me CG. I had to ask her to slow down as she was pounding away like crazy. I was able to rub her clit and get her off while she was riding me. She then proceeded to provide a much needed massage, with oil. We then went and got a nice TS to clean me up. Good adventure overall. 3 to 4 beautiful asian ladies here at your choice.
Damage?
Tip?

I pop up and saw yaya and another gal there. Her name is Lucy. Paid60 for the hr. she up selled fs for additional 140. I think theres a price for bj only. I didn't ask about cbj or bbbj as I opted for fs. Fs started with cbj which was ok to me. I may have overpaid a little but she was real easy to talk to and had a great time. Not rushed. No fake heavy breathing or orgasm. No nonsense during the session and she was sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.