36 Dream Spa Reviews & Discussion 646-226-1885 646-944-2626

Honey

Stopped in last night for a half drunken massaage and pop and met Honey. She met me at the elevator and led me to a room. She asked me if I wanted to see more girls and I said she would do. She was so small I was worried. I'd say about 4'8, maybe 80lbs, but nice youthful B's for a girl in her mid 30's and great spinner body. The best part was her playful attitude and service. Honey had great English and loved joking around and poking fun. Nice in my buzzed up state. Opted to skip the TS and right to the massage. After settling up she disappeared for a minute coming back quicker than most. Honey gave a great massage. This girl put in some work. So good I was worried it was eating up time but noticed it was only about 15 minutes. Soon she was rubbing my balls oil and got me to raise up jerking me slowly with both hands with some soft kisses. She had me turn over and went in for a great bbbj. Her mouth is tiny like her body, but surprising a very wet bbbj with no teeth. I was getting close so pulled her head off and she grabbed the cover. Once it was on she had me enter her from behind bent over the table. Giving me lots of encouragement I was feeling it. I told her I wanted her to ride me and so I laid down and she squatted on my hard dick. Only last about another 5 minutes. Finished up with a little more massage after the hot towel. She is talkative but a lot of fun. Recommend. $100 House $200 tip

First time going to the location, didn’t know what to expect. Before going there I had a urgent need to go to the bathroom and Tanya was kind enough to lead me there. She was wonderful, much better then the reviews I read previously. We first went to the room, I changed and tip 300 and then go do the business, she was amazing ,we both were awkward at first as I only know a but of mandarin but as she did cbj and rcg an cg it was amazing. I felt so sorry for lasting to long but she kept going. Then we move to Ts and finally bid farewell.
I would rate her 100/100
She even complements how young my skin is.
Shes amazing.
Will come again.

Honey

Stopped in last night for a half drunken massaage and pop and met Honey. She met me at the elevator and led me to a room. She asked me if I wanted to see more girls and I said she would do. She was so small I was worried. I'd say about 4'8, maybe 80lbs, but nice youthful B's for a girl in her mid 30's and great spinner body. The best part was her playful attitude and service. Honey had great English and loved joking around and poking fun. Nice in my buzzed up state. Opted to skip the TS and right to the massage. After settling up she disappeared for a minute coming back quicker than most. Honey gave a great massage. This girl put in some work. So good I was worried it was eating up time but noticed it was only about 15 minutes. Soon she was rubbing my balls oil and got me to raise up jerking me slowly with both hands with some soft kisses. She had me turn over and went in for a great bbbj. Her mouth is tiny like her body, but surprising a very wet bbbj with no teeth. I was getting close so pulled her head off and she grabbed the cover. Once it was on she had me enter her from behind bent over the table. Giving me lots of encouragement I was feeling it. I told her I wanted her to ride me and so I laid down and she squatted on my hard dick. Only last about another 5 minutes. Finished up with a little more massage after the hot towel. She is talkative but a lot of fun. Recommend. $100 House $200 tip
Honey AKA Penny, has got to be the tiniest provider in manhattan. Anyone find smaller? FWIW, she can handle medium but not giantC.

Stopped in last night to find a few new girls once again. Went with Jennifer. I'd say about 23, shaved, smallish B's, Chinese American (no accent, she's from here), and a rocking body. She was at the elevator with a few of the girls. I was asked by the MM to go to the room but I just looked her and asked if she was available. She took me by the hand and led me to my room. Undressed, I handed her $320 knowing that would cover what I wanted and got undressed.
Went to the table shower and I it did get me a bit nervous. It was standard fair but no body slide and a light bbbj preview. When we got back to the room though it was like she turned into a different girl and she was all over me. On her knees with a bbbj, ball sucking and very sloppy. She just asked direct if I wanted to fuck first or get a massage. I decided to earn that massage.
On went the cover and I she started riding with a serious grind and hip action. Switched to RCG and she has a great athletic ass. This girl hits the gym I will say that. Finally got her in doggie leaning over the table until I blew in the bag. After a hot towel clean up she went gave me a kick ass massage. I guess going in reverse has its privileges.
She asked if I wanted to clean up in the standing shower with her which was a good choice. Had some good coversation. Apparently she's a college girl. Highly recommended. $100 house $220 tip.

Met with Lucky last night. I was looking for Jennifer because a college girl sounds fun. Lucky was in her late 20's, about 5'2, cute, B/C's and shaved so I was happy. A lot of fun. Some LFK before heading to the table shower. Standard fare as usual. Slide, bbbj, and some P2P. Back in the room she gave a nice teaser massage. Wasn't the best but enough to relax a bit, but she seemed eager to get what I was offering. Right into a bbbj. She couldn't DT but I give her an A for effort. Flipped her around for some 69. Nice small pussy I could get by whole mouth on as she pushed back grinding on my face. Got the cover on and she squatted right down bouncing and smiling. Switched to standing doggie getting a good view of her small little ass. Finished up with some RCG and then a hot towel clean up. Lots of fun. $320 total.

Stopped in last night to find a few new girls once again. Went with Jennifer. I'd say about 23, shaved, smallish B's, Chinese American (no accent, she's from here), and a rocking body. She was at the elevator with a few of the girls. I was asked by the MM to go to the room but I just looked her and asked if she was available. She took me by the hand and led me to my room. Undressed, I handed her $320 knowing that would cover what I wanted and got undressed.
Went to the table shower and I it did get me a bit nervous. It was standard fair but no body slide and a light bbbj preview. When we got back to the room though it was like she turned into a different girl and she was all over me. On her knees with a bbbj, ball sucking and very sloppy. She just asked direct if I wanted to fuck first or get a massage. I decided to earn that massage.
On went the cover and I she started riding with a serious grind and hip action. Switched to RCG and she has a great athletic ass. This girl hits the gym I will say that. Finally got her in doggie leaning over the table until I blew in the bag. After a hot towel clean up she went gave me a kick ass massage. I guess going in reverse has its privileges.
She asked if I wanted to clean up in the standing shower with her which was a good choice. Had some good coversation. Apparently she's a college girl. Highly recommended. $100 house $220 tip.
Thanks for the review. I met jennifer in a lineup , totally hot gnd look but I had the impression that she wasnt full-on gfe and went with Dora.
Now shes my next target.

Met Melissa this time around based on the previous reviews. She's got a nice body and frisky attitude. About 5'5, Natural C's, well shaped ass and shaved below. Starts with some DFK and pretty aggressive to my cock. Asks if I want a shower. I nod in agreement and she drops her dress revealing her figure which is quite nice. Nice body slide, bbbj and some P2P after rinsing off the soap standing. Back to the room she gave a decent massage, but moved quickly.
Got turned over and a nice DT. Really got into it actually. Motioned for some 69 and she gladly turned and forced her pussy on my face making my tongue go deep. Then got the condom on and she got on RCG. Nice grip with her pussy. I really wanted her doggie though I figured I would cum fast if I did, and as I expected I did. She seemed more disappointed than I was and offered a little more massage. This last for about 5 min and she was giving me another bbbj getting me back up. It worked and she grabbed another condom from her canister and had me take her standing mish. This was about another 10 minutes and I popped again on her chest. Gave a nice hot towel cleanup and a kiss as I left. She was a good time. $100 House $220 tip

After reading the reviews I had to give Tanya a try. It's good to know when a girl is all about sex going in and the reviews live up to expectation. She is about 5'8, large MM D's, and a fit body. She's definitely a MILF, but a dirty one. Tanya shoved her tongue down my throat as soon as we got into her room. It was obvious to me at least she was avoiding talking. Tanya undid my pants, pulled down my boxers and pushed me on to a cushion chair and went in for one helluva bbbj. She can DT no problem with incredible eye contact and a big smile licking my cock up and down. Stands up and say table shower with a smile.
Table shower was a great body slide. I tried basic small talk but it was obvious she had no idea what I was saying and spoke to me in Chinese. I just laughed. Back in the room she gave a half attempt at a massage. If you want a massage, Tanya is not your girl. I turned over with my dick hard and slid a finger inside her. She was really wet. She just smiled and said ok. Back to bbbj with some 69. She gets cover on and says stand up. Then points at the chair and says sit, then she straddles me and starts riding me. Really grinding and squeezing her nipples. Then she turns around does it from behind. She understood when I said I was going to cum and got off, removed the cover and drank down every drop. She brought a hot towel smiling the whole time as she cleaned me up. She asked if I wanted one more but I said no. I didn't have it in me. $320 total.

Finally got in with Jennifer and she was as advertised. Young, very cute, native English, not a lot going on on top, maybe B's, but her body is smoking and firm with really long black hair. Greeted me at the elevator and seemed shy. Once we got in the room all was good. Very bubbly, engaging mixing in some LFK and fondling. Went to the TS pretty standard actually. Not a body slide, but some bbbj and P2P.
Got back to the room and she gave a great 10 min massage, and then she turned into a different person. This girl def has an on off switch. Right in on bbbj, then 69. Very sloppy. She was giving very nice pleasure moans that let me know she was really into it.
Get the cover on and she is taking me slowly up and down with some good hip action. Had me switch to doggie and I couldn't help myself put pull a bit on her hair making her arch her back. Really into it and letting me know. Finally in standing mish. She really is beautiful. Didn't take me long to blow at that point. $320

Saw Jasmine last night. They were busy and she was available. She’s nice. Part of their MILF crew. This place seems to have both these days. Jasmine is Chinese, mid 30’s, cute, nice body, shaved and nice C’s.
Decent table shower and massage. Really aggressive after that. This girl wanted to fuck. Not sure if holiday spirit or that was her mood, but either way it worked. Started doggie, then mosh and finished with her in cg. Really wet pussy. Want to try out summer as i met her in the way out. Real mixture of young and Milf at this place. $320

I don’t know if I got bait and switched but this Dora I saw was nothing like the one on the site. Not pretty, tits not nearly as big. 300 for an hour. Massage was decent but couldn’t deepthroat much. CIM, didn’t bother with CFS. Won’t return for her. Good location for me though.

I was offered a choice of new girls that are here. I went with Nicole. TBH, I had been with her at another place where she went as Coco. About 28, pretty, large MM D's that look really good but are rocks to the touch. She has a tattoo on her ankle that confirmed for me it was the same girl. Plus, I knew going in that anal was on the menu. I decided to skip the table shower. Sometimes the room can be cold, and I wanted to see if the usual offerings were on the table.
Decent masage. Finished me up with a serious rimming. Then on the flip she goes into a sloppy DT bbbj. She can take it down with ease. No struggle. She asks if I'm ready to fuck and I was really wanting some DATY and some rimming of my own. Nice small pussy. After playing with all of her holes for a bit she asks if I want to go straight to the A. I told her no, that was going to be in the end. We went mish, standing mish and then some side mish where I made sure to warm her up. I grabbed the lube off the table and added some extra to my cock and her ass and slid it in. She really got into it and started rubbing her clit. Didn't take long until I blew in the bag. She got me cleaned up, some decent chit chat and on my way. $100 HF $220 +100 anal. $420 total

Dora

I saw her picture and that she was fitness oriented which caught my interest. Place is where Gado Spa used to be long ago, big open space. I'm greeted by Dora. Her face is older than I expected but her body is nice. About 5'1, less than 100 lbs, Wonder Bra make her breasts look huge. TS was strictly business.
Back in the room and she strips down. Nice b cup breasts, slim frame, and a bit of abs peeking through. She kisses me all over and licks me until she gets to the bbbj. Great technique. If she wanted to she could have sucked out my first load. She asks me if I want a condom and I say no, but she goes back to the bbbj. After a bit she reaches for a condom but I reach for my own and she slides it on. tight body super light and she's into it. I pop in the bag.
She cleans me up and onto the massage. good pressure, good technique. Lots of teasing but no rim. Turns me over and goes for an hj, I ask for a second pop and she says that'll be an extra 40. I don't have it so she goes for the hj. To my surprise she also goes for the bbbj as well. I finish in her hands and Dora cleans me up. I dress myself and I'm on my way. Boy is it awkward waiting for the elevator on the way out, and especially when I saw someone else in there. Oh, she also handed me a wrapped gift, which was a sweet act. Ferroro rochet chocolates inside, i can't spell.
All in all, it was a good experience. My only complaint is that her breath was not the freshest. Other than that, she's got a hot body. Paid 300 total, wasn't sure if there were extras.

Made an appointment tonight with Nicole. Photo and description was a match. About 5'5, larger MM D's, great shape but very hard. Nice firm body with some ink on her ankle. It's cold out and the room was warm so decided to skip the TS. I was here on a mission. Nicole starts with dropping my pants and a great DT BBBJ with full eye contact. I get on the table for a light massage. After cleaning out my ass with a wet wipe, Nicole proceeds to tongue fuck my ass to the fullest. As I flip over we go into a nice 69 and return the favor.
I then have her lay down and I take some oil, lather up the D's and get a good tit fuck in. I grab the cover and start with some straight mish. I switch her to doggie really start going and see if everything is really on the table and slip one finger into her ass and then two. She looks back with a smile and asks if I want to fuck her ass. I just nod and she says, it's an extra hundred. I pull out and have her lay on her back for standing mish but lube her up and slide into her nice tight asshole. She gives a nice moan of pleasure and starts encouraging me for more. At this point I get my thumb nice and wet and really start massaging her clit until she is really letting me know she is there. I tell her I'm getting there and she tells me to cum in her mouth. I get the cover off and drinks down every last drop. Nicole really is a serious sex pot. $300 $100 anal $40 tip.

Scheduled a double with Nicole and Summer. Took my Score Hardcore vitamins about an hour prior to arrival (was told to name my OTC enhancement in a previous review). I recognized them both from other shops. Summer was at NYAF at one point and Nicole from a shop on 37th. Arrived and they both gave me a kiss getting off the elevator and led me to the room. Both are about 28 and 5'6. Summer is thin framed, MM C's, nice round ass and cute. Nicole is a little thicker, but not fat, just not waif thin. Large MM D's that look perfect but feel really hard. Great ass and both shaved smooth.
While Nicole got my shirt of, Summer had my pants down and my cock in her mouth. As soon as my clothes were off they had me lay down while Summer rode my face and Nicole gave me a serious DT and rimming/ass fucking with her tongue.Put the cover on and they switched while Summer rode me Nicole gave me a good face sitting, but making sure my tongue and mouth alternated holes. Summer got off and Nicole asked if I wanted to fuck her ass. Of course! Got the lube and slowly slid it in while Summer sucked on her tits and rubbed her clit. Summer would lean over and give me some DFK. I asked if I could fuck her ass too but she declined. I may try on a solo. I finished giving Nicole off in greek while she DATY on Summer. I let them know I would cum and Summer quickly got up pulled off the cover and bbbj cim finish. Great time. $200HF 1hr each girl. $400 total CFS and $100 for anal. $700 total.

Greetings! First posted review, hopefully it helps and not being too repetitive of any experiences here.

Provider: Nicole

Contacted her through the number shared on the advertising thread, and chose her after seeing the reviews in this thread. Had to be about early 30's, somewhat average to fit body; not to thick but not crazy skinny, objectively very nice. Her face was a bit older than I thought, with a bit more makeup than than I'd like, but definitely fairly nice looking. Her body absolutely matched the photos, if not better!

Neighborhood is great near Herald Square, entrance was discreet enough where it didn't seem obvious I was going to an AMP. Buzzed in, went to the elevator at the back, and they called the elevator to the 2nd floor. Place was clean and nicely lit, no music and walls were a little thin though (but that may be my personal preference). Was greeted by MMS, she led me to the room to get undressed and robed up.

Now I was here for the whole sha-bang; being pampered with a TS and massage, FS (including Greek) no rushing, and wanting to go hard with Nicole based on what I've heard in so far on how voracious she is. Nicole enters and greets me with a warm smile, hello and a hug. Had the money ready for her, and told her exactly what I wanted, she happily said of course! Started with the TS, room wasn't as cold as others had said, she was thorough around the asshole too. Only thing I didn't like is that I had to dis-robe/re-robe myself, and dry myself off, it's only because I've been used to that that pampering part of the service. She leads me back to the room, immediately disrobes and puts me on my back on the table. She begins with the most amazing BBBJ I've ever had, starting with BLS. On the DT I was surprised she could fit it all, as I'm a bit on the bigger side. I ask her to turn around so we can 69. DATY was great too, she had nice stretchy lips to suck while she was still taking me all in her mouth! She eagerly wants to start the action, so she gets one of my covers on (I don't trust the ones any provider offers cause they can be tight), and we start with anal doggie. My gooooodd, she was tight, and her moans just made it better. I flip her over and we continue anal in Mish, but I'm just not feeling it. So I switch the covers, and we do traditional Mish, PIV. At first, I got a little soft (I think I was tired from the gym earlier), but then her moaning and her bringing me deeper with her legs made me hard as an iron pipe again! Was great, but I don't usually blow in a bag. She started to finish me off with an HJ, but had to be myself finishing since I her hand was getting tired. It was nice to finish in her mouth though. She cleaned me up, left to clean up herself briefly, and finished me off with a decent massage.

While there were a few misses for me, I'd be open to seeing her again for her welcoming demeanor, body and what she's willing to do. But will probably try out a few others just to feel things around for what works for me. Would still recommend though!

Total: $400
$100 HF + 200 tip + $100 Greek

Provider: Honey

Made an appointment for 1pm on Sunday. No changes in my contact method or neighborhood since my previous review. That day though, was going through a bout of anxiety after dealing with some work matters earlier, so I decided, fuck it...I'll go for a second round here.

Was really looking for some pampering and relaxation from a nice shower, massage and FS to take my mind off of things. Originally greeted by someone else, I was afraid I wasn't getting Honey, but she just needed some time to freshen up. Came in with a smile and a nice hug. She's definitely small and slim, couldn't be taller than 5ft 4inches. I would range her from early to mid 30's, cute face as well with large and soft B cups and nicely rounded ass. Told her what I wanted and laid out the HF and tip upfront to not waste time, "no problem" she said.

Walked me to the shower and she cleaned me up nicely. Appreciated the small talk, and got a little more of the pampering (like toweling off) that I didn't get before. Took me back to the room gave me a really good massage; she really took her time to work out knots in my back, rare for me to find this from these kinds of AMPs. She then teases me with a little bit of soft blowing on my ass and balls to get me in the mood. On the flip, she gives me just a little bit more of a nice head and chest massage, then walks down to my side and begins giving me some BLS and light kisses on along my cock. I ask if we can 69 and she happily agrees. Really enjoyed how she moaned and got into it to get me hard. She then slipped on the cover, and we enjoyed switching back and forth between some Mish and CG. I had to be slow and careful not to go fully in for both positions though, she was tight and small, but still quite enjoyable. She finishes me off with a nice HJ and cleans me up.

Expectations met and then some, I left feeling a whole lot better. Would recommend Honey, especially for her massage. I'll definitely be paying her a visit again!

Total: $300
$100 HF + $200 tip

Provider: Honey

Made an appointment for 1pm on Sunday. No changes in my contact method or neighborhood since my previous review. That day though, was going through a bout of anxiety after dealing with some work matters earlier, so I decided, fuck it...I'll go for a second round here.

Was really looking for some pampering and relaxation from a nice shower, massage and FS to take my mind off of things. Originally greeted by someone else, I was afraid I wasn't getting Honey, but she just needed some time to freshen up. Came in with a smile and a nice hug. She's definitely small and slim, couldn't be taller than 5ft 4inches. I would range her from early to mid 30's, cute face as well with large and soft B cups and nicely rounded ass. Told her what I wanted and laid out the HF and tip upfront to not waste time, "no problem" she said.

Walked me to the shower and she cleaned me up nicely. Appreciated the small talk, and got a little more of the pampering (like toweling off) that I didn't get before. Took me back to the room gave me a really good massage; she really took her time to work out knots in my back, rare for me to find this from these kinds of AMPs. She then teases me with a little bit of soft blowing on my ass and balls to get me in the mood. On the flip, she gives me just a little bit more of a nice head and chest massage, then walks down to my side and begins giving me some BLS and light kisses on along my cock. I ask if we can 69 and she happily agrees. Really enjoyed how she moaned and got into it to get me hard. She then slipped on the cover, and we enjoyed switching back and forth between some Mish and CG. I had to be slow and careful not to go fully in for both positions though, she was tight and small, but still quite enjoyable. She finishes me off with a nice HJ and cleans me up.

Expectations met and then some, I left feeling a whole lot better. Would recommend Honey, especially for her massage. I'll definitely be paying her a visit again!

Total: $300
$100 HF + $200 tip
Are you sure this is Honey? She's like 4 foot 8.